First Australian gay couples to legal...

First Australian gay couples to legally marry

There are 1727 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Dec 5, 2013, titled First Australian gay couples to legally marry. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

A state lawmaker and his partner plan to fly 3,500 kilometers across Australia to become one of the nation's first same-sex couples to legally marry at an after-midnight ceremony in the Australian capital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

Mojo

Port Lincoln, Australia

#1902 Feb 12, 2014
the normal behaviour of gays

`Essentially, Newton and Truong bought a child, falsified the circumstances of his birth and citizenship, sexually abused him to such a degree and so early in his life that by 22 months old, the child's sexual awareness as depicted on video rivals that of an adult,'' US prosecutors wrote in a sentencing memorandum.

Newton and Truong met in the US in the late 1990s, a romance bloomed, and around 2003 they looked for ways to adopt an infant boy, according to prosecutors.

every homo is the same

Since: Feb 14

Melbourne, Australia

#1903 Feb 12, 2014
Mojo wrote:
the normal behaviour of gays
`Essentially, Newton and Truong bought a child, falsified the circumstances of his birth and citizenship, sexually abused him to such a degree and so early in his life that by 22 months old, the child's sexual awareness as depicted on video rivals that of an adult,'' US prosecutors wrote in a sentencing memorandum.
Newton and Truong met in the US in the late 1990s, a romance bloomed, and around 2003 they looked for ways to adopt an infant boy, according to prosecutors.
every homo is the same
You really think that the actions of one psychotic couple can sum up those of every other? Should we talk about all the heterosexual people that rape and kill their children?

Does that sum up all heterosexuals?

Since: Feb 14

Melbourne, Australia

#1904 Feb 12, 2014
There's obviously no use trying to talk sense into people with so much hate in their hearts. They don't want to see any other point of view but their own and you've got to ask yourself what awful thing has happened to them to hate some people so much. Don't hate these people back - pity them.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#1905 Feb 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I asserted no such thing. I do assert that the attempt to equate ss couples to marriage and family are factually fallacious.
The attempt by gays to devalue children like snyper and you just did exposes a ignorant bias that is harmful to children. The same is true about marriage.
The deceit is exposed by the necessity to deny the reality of such things as abortion, mating behavior and anal abuse.
Fertilized eggs aren't children. Get over your hate filled self.
Mojo

Port Lincoln, Australia

#1907 Feb 12, 2014
Mojo wrote:
Rise & shine poofters,& I'm not talking about polishing your knobs & sodomising your mates either,I'm talkin earning cash,not licking arse's cos your weak arse lickers & arse worshippers,arse's are for shitting only you devious freaks who love to lick & root mens arse's,you are a sick,sick,sick minority that makes the majority cringe with your un-natural behaviour,now put on your high heels,lipstick & evening dress & throw your handbags at Mojo

HA HA HA HA

“Filia Spartacus”

Since: Jun 13

Libertas

#1908 Feb 12, 2014
Gus Dynamite wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think that the actions of one psychotic couple can sum up those of every other? Should we talk about all the heterosexual people that rape and kill their children?
Does that sum up all heterosexuals?
There is something all these haters find convenient to forget: more girls are molested. They don't suit their agenda.

BTW don't try logic with that thing - it will never work because it has none.

“Filia Spartacus”

Libertas

#1909 Feb 12, 2014
Gus Dynamite wrote:
There's obviously no use trying to talk sense into people with so much hate in their hearts. They don't want to see any other point of view but their own and you've got to ask yourself what awful thing has happened to them to hate some people so much. Don't hate these people back - pity them.
Another exciting episode of the Lowlife & Mofo Show. They're too dumb to realize that all they're doing is generating sympathy for the people they supposedly hate so much.

LOLOLOL!
Mojo

Port Lincoln, Australia

#1910 Feb 12, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Another exciting episode of the Lowlife & Mofo Show. They're too dumb to realize that all they're doing is generating sympathy for the people they supposedly hate so much.
LOLOLOL!
so says the forum lunatic,lol,hows that beating going?
Mojo

Port Lincoln, Australia

#1912 Feb 13, 2014
see,poofters are pedo's

J Sex Marital Ther. 1992 Spring;18(1):34-43.
The proportions of heterosexual and homosexual pedophiles among sex offenders against children: an exploratory study.
Freund K, Watson RJ.
Author information

Department of Behavioural Sexology, Clarke Institute of Psychiatry, Toronto, Ont., Canada.

Abstract

Previous investigations have indicated that the ratio of sex offenders against female children vs. offenders against male children is approximately 2:1, while the ratio of gynephiles to androphiles among the general population is approximately 20:1. The present study investigated whether the etiology of preferred partner sex among pedophiles is related to the etiology of preferred partner sex among males preferring adult partners. Using phallometric test sensitivities to calculate the proportion of true pedophiles among various groups of sex offenders against children, and taking into consideration previously reported mean numbers of victims per offender group, the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1. This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually.

HA HA HA HA

“Filia Spartacus”

Libertas

#1913 Feb 13, 2014
Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>so says the forum lunatic,lol,hows that beating going?
You tell me, psycho. You're the one who's always threatening people on here. You've already threatened to bash and murder me a few times, I have that in writing.

I'm not worried, little boy, I know you don't have the b@lls to carry it through.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1914 Feb 13, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like homosexuality is a defect of mating behavior?
Here's some very good reading:

http://freemarry.3cdn.net/a451e58ab634d16ae9_...
Mojo

Port Lincoln, Australia

#1915 Feb 13, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me, psycho. You're the one who's always threatening people on here. You've already threatened to bash and murder me a few times, I have that in writing.
I'm not worried, little boy, I know you don't have the b@lls to carry it through.
ROFL,you have it but you can't produce it? LMAO I wonder if all homo supporters are as bizzare as you are,it must have something to do with having zero morals

delude
d&#618;&#712;l(j)u &#720;d/
verb
past tense: deluded; past participle: deluded

make (someone) believe something that is not true.

HA HA HA you are a lunatic & you know it

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#1917 Feb 13, 2014
This thread is limper than lowprofile's schwanz.
Gambler

Perth, Australia

#1920 Feb 13, 2014
If you are comfortable in your own sexuality then you wouldn't be harassing people about theres!

Homophobic? Maybe You’re Gay

WHY are political and religious figures who campaign against gay rights so often implicated in sexual encounters with same-sex partners?
homosexual urges, when repressed out of shame or fear, can be expressed as homophobia. Freud famously called this process a “reaction formation”— the angry battle against the outward symbol of feelings that are inwardly being stifled. Even Mr. Haggard seemed to endorse this idea when, apologizing after his scandal for his anti-gay rhetoric, he said,“I think I was partially so vehement because of my own war.”

It’s a compelling theory — and now there is scientific reason to believe it. In this month’s issue of the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, we and our fellow researchers provide empirical evidence that homophobia can result, at least in part, from the suppression of same-sex desire.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sun ...
Mojo

Port Lincoln, Australia

#1921 Feb 13, 2014
Gambler wrote:
If you are comfortable in your own sexuality then you wouldn't be harassing people about theres!
Homophobic? Maybe You’re Gay
WHY are political and religious figures who campaign against gay rights so often implicated in sexual encounters with same-sex partners?
homosexual urges, when repressed out of shame or fear, can be expressed as homophobia. Freud famously called this process a “reaction formation”— the angry battle against the outward symbol of feelings that are inwardly being stifled. Even Mr. Haggard seemed to endorse this idea when, apologizing after his scandal for his anti-gay rhetoric, he said,“I think I was partially so vehement because of my own war.”
It’s a compelling theory — and now there is scientific reason to believe it. In this month’s issue of the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, we and our fellow researchers provide empirical evidence that homophobia can result, at least in part, from the suppression of same-sex desire.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sun ...
Well,what a surprise,a dud link just like the homo that posted it

El Paso, TX

#1922 Feb 14, 2014
lowprofile wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to make a comment on Mojo's post f*ggot..........no I didn't think so.
A twenty two year old unverified study from another century. Nuff said.

You and Mojo should get a room for Valentine Day. You could compare pee pees.
Mojo

Port Lincoln, Australia

#1923 Feb 14, 2014
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>
A twenty two year old unverified study from another century. Nuff said.
You and Mojo should get a room for Valentine Day. You could compare pee pees.
it is interesting that you use "baby talk" in your gay vocabulary
Mojo

Port Lincoln, Australia

#1924 Feb 14, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO Bash & murder?? Looney! ROFL Get your tits & c,unt out or shut up!!

lunatic
&#712;lu&#720;n&#6 01;t&#618;k/

a person who is mentally ill
synonyms: maniac, madman, madwoman, psychopath, psychotic; More
informalloony, loon, nut, nutter, nutcase, nutjob, cuckoo, head case, headbanger, screwball, psycho;

informalwing nut
"a dangerous lunatic"
an extremely foolish or eccentric person.
"this lunatic just accelerated out from the side of the road"
synonyms: fool, idiot, imbecile, moron More
"when I'm in a bad mood I drive like a lunatic"

adjective
adjective: lunatic

mentally ill
"a ward of lunatic old ladies"
extremely foolish or eccentric.

I've heard looney chics go right off in the sack,you must be a cracker!!

El Paso, TX

#1925 Feb 14, 2014
Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>it is interesting that you use "baby talk" in your gay vocabulary
Because I'm not a foul mouthed troll. Did you two reserve a hotel room for your pee pee viewing tryst?

El Paso, TX

#1928 Feb 14, 2014
Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>you are a pedophile!! Only a pedophile would use baby talk to describe having gay sex,in your case it seems your perverse preference are baby's,male baby's no doubt,you probably shared one with your putrid valentine!! Yep, all homo's are the same in that they associate children with sex,LIKE YOU DO DESPISED ABOMINATION!!
It's a good thing not all Aussies are as stupid or hate filled as you. The good thing is you're probably closer to the coffin than the cradle. We can hardly wait to dance on your grave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opinion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can same-sex marriage make America healthier? 50 min Rainbow Kid 13
News Mingo 911 mapping fiasco 1 hr Wondering 3
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr RevKen 33,848
News Kristine Hazzard: Mentoring helps youths make h... 1 hr cops are liars an... 5
News Our Opinion: Plenty of good news to celebrate 2 hr Celebration 1
News Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) 2 hr Baybeh 6,867
News Adoptees discriminated against - Humboldt Beacon (Jan '09) 4 hr lpoghj 126
More from around the web