Texas law professor calls for repeal ...

Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment

There are 12127 comments on the BizPacReview.com story from Nov 17, 2013, titled Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment. In it, BizPacReview.com reports that:

A professor at the Texas A&M University School of Law claims that the Second Amendment should be shelved and replaced with something else.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BizPacReview.com.

Yep2

Hernando, FL

#12021 Jul 26, 2014
Stephen King is living proof that being a hack is no obstacle to getting a bestseller.

"I always drank, from when it was legal for me to drink. And there was never a time for me when the goal wasn't to get as hammered as I could possibly afford to. I never understood social drinking, that's always seemed to me like kissing your sister."

- Stephen King

Now you know where he gets his material.
Yep2

Hernando, FL

#12022 Jul 26, 2014
Hey Flatus the Heller expert

What is the difference between;

>dangerous and unusual weapons

and

>dangerous and common weapons?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12023 Jul 26, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
Stephen King is living proof that being a hack is no obstacle to getting a bestseller.
He made more money yesterday than you have made in your entire life.

You can't even come up with ORIGINAL ALIAS names.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LOOOOOOOO-ser!
Get Out

Jacksonville, NC

#12024 Jul 26, 2014
King needs to speak for himself and only for himself.

King pulled his novella Rage, about a teenage gunman, after it was linked to four shootings between 1988 and 1996.
King writes that "it took more than one slim novel to cause (the shooters) to do what they did. These were unhappy boys with deep psychological problems, boys who were bullied at school and bruised at home by parental neglect or outright abuse." All, he notes, had easy access to guns.
He adds, "My book did not break (them) or turn them into killers; they found something in my book that spoke to them because they were already broken. Yet I did see Rage as a possible accelerant which is why I pulled it from sale. You don't leave a can of gasoline where a boy with firebug tendencies can lay hands on it."
"No one wants to take away your hunting rifles. No one wants to take away your shotguns. No one wants to take away your revolvers, and no one wants to take away your automatic pistols, as long as said pistols hold no more than ten rounds. If you can't kill a home invader (or your wife, up in the middle of the night to get a snack from the fridge) with ten shots, you need to go back to the local shooting range."

Rodgers was using legal 10-round magazines during his killing spree.
Police recovered three 9-millimeter semiautomatic weapons along with dozens of loaded 10-round magazines from RodgerÂ’s vehicle. According to Brown, all three weapons had been legally purchased and registered.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/05/flash...

Rodger was found to have three legally purchased firearms along with 41 loaded magazines in his vehicle. The firearms were two Sig Sauer 9mm handguns 1 Glock 9mm handgun. All magazines used were California legal 10 round magazines.

Location hidden

#12026 Jul 26, 2014
Get Out wrote:
King gets to speak all he wants to speak.

It's that first amendment thing...

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#12028 Jul 26, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing about you suggests that you were schooled at ALL. Certainly if it was a private school it was an inferior Charter craphole which closed down after a couple of years, resulting in several lawsuits.
Imbecile.
just making shyt up and lying about everything is a habit with you, isn't it, boy?

lol

“America Elects Trump”

Since: Oct 10

Fight Back America

#12029 Jul 26, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
"I always drank, from when it was legal for me to drink. And there was never a time for me when the goal wasn't to get as hammered as I could possibly afford to. I never understood social drinking, that's always seemed to me like kissing your sister."
- Stephen King
Now you know where he gets his material.
Right...IOW, you find reading difficult, even best-sellers. No surprise there.

“America Elects Trump”

Fight Back America

#12030 Jul 26, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>just making shyt up and lying about everything is a habit with you, isn't it, boy?
lol
Don't like it when your own crap's flung back at you, do you troll?

Let me know when you "disprove" any facts I've presented, punk. It's not happened to date.

“America Elects Trump”

Fight Back America

#12031 Jul 26, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the majority of the USA can celebrate Zim removing a punk
But you as a typical liberal try and ban anyone that says anything you don't like..........ROTFLMAO
More feeble lies. But go with what you know...

“America Elects Trump”

Fight Back America

#12032 Jul 26, 2014
Get Out wrote:
King pulled his novella Rage, about a teenage gunman, after it was linked to four shootings between 1988 and 1996....blah, blah....
Gun nuts will never believe that possession of a gun kills anyone; you seem to believe that possession of King novella causes mass shootings.

Incredible.

“America Elects Trump”

Fight Back America

#12033 Jul 26, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
Hey Flatus the Heller expert
What is the difference between;
and
How would you understand any answer he gives, when you don't know the difference between your arse and a hole in the ground?

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#12037 Jul 26, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun nuts will never believe that possession of a gun kills anyone; you seem to believe that possession of King novella causes mass shootings.
Incredible.
Yep, prime example of an imbecile. At least you're consistent, Capt. Yappaway. Possession of a firearm does not kill anyone. Possession of murderous intent however does kill people, the possession of a firearm is optional. Just because you're simpleminded enough to believe that the mere possession of a tool can cause death doesn't make it a fact. To what other inanimate objects do you attribute such god like powers?
Moose

Pickerington, OH

#12039 Jul 26, 2014
Living in Texas she will not be able to leave campus which is probably a good place for her to grow old and die so the general population doesn't have to put up with her

Location hidden

#12043 Jul 26, 2014
Squach wrote:
Possession of a firearm does not kill anyone.
!stomp stomp stomp~

Poor Squishy.

Checking background before gun is sold doesn't kill anyone.

People who don't have anything to hide don't have anything to worry about.

92 percent of Americans want universal background checks.

9 percent of Americans are felons.

Funny how that works out.

Location hidden

#12044 Jul 26, 2014
Squach wrote:
To what other inanimate objects do you attribute such god like powers?
Universal background checks is an inanimate object.

Universal background checks are on people making the sales, not on firearms, squishy.

The people selling the guns are animate objects.

Except your mother, she is dead from the waste down.
Yep2

Hernando, FL

#12048 Jul 26, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you understand any answer he gives, when you don't know the difference between your arse and a hole in the ground?
At least I read an OP before commenting on it Capt. Benghazi.
Yep2

Hernando, FL

#12049 Jul 26, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
King gets to speak all he wants to speak.
It's that first amendment thing...
Hale yes

The First Amendment is LAW OF THE LAND-

like the 2nd Amendment.

Flag boy.
Yep2

Hernando, FL

#12050 Jul 26, 2014
Hey Heller expert

What's the difference between;

and

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#12052 Jul 27, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't like it when your own crap's flung back at you, do you troll?
Let me know when you "disprove" any facts I've presented, punk. It's not happened to date.
if you ever presented a fact....i'd probably faint.

who do you think you're kidding?

“America Elects Trump”

Fight Back America

#12053 Jul 27, 2014
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, prime example of an imbecile. At least you're consistent, Capt. Yappaway. Possession of a firearm does not kill anyone. Possession of murderous intent however does kill people, the possession of a firearm is optional. Just because you're simpleminded enough to believe that the mere possession of a tool can cause death doesn't make it a fact. To what other inanimate objects do you attribute such god like powers?
Infantile. As I say, you can't get rational arguments out of gun nutters. Tell them guns kill and they pretend you're arguing that the gun itself can kill without human intervention; tell them that possession of guns leads to killing and they pretend that you're saying possession itself kills.

Like arguing with unusually stupid children. Of course that's why they walk around with their guns playing army, intimidating the public. That, and their sexual impotence of course.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opinion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Frank Malifrando: Fix downtown, while we still can 3 min as usual 2
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) 17 min Cheryl 32,093
News Rod Guajardo: Public education advocates expres... 1 hr Hard work 5
News Our Opinion: Hard work ahead needs to be tackle... 2 hr Quality of Life 7
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 hr Just Think 5,003
News Measured sanctuary 11 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
News Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) 15 hr Steven Spencer 8,059
More from around the web