Texas law professor calls for repeal ...

Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment

There are 12127 comments on the BizPacReview.com story from Nov 17, 2013, titled Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment. In it, BizPacReview.com reports that:

A professor at the Texas A&M University School of Law claims that the Second Amendment should be shelved and replaced with something else.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BizPacReview.com.

cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#3966 Jan 16, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, cowardly traitor-troll.
And again how am I a coward....

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3967 Jan 16, 2014
GCDNW wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly, you quote one paragraph from a 45 page decision.
One paragraph that was part of the decision, SHUG.

Wraps it up rather well.

Location hidden

#3968 Jan 16, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Because according to the FBI UCS Table 20 for 2012, the top five states for murders are:.
Most people are smart enough to use per capita because only an idiot would compare anything 37 million to 600,000.

You know: idiots like yourself.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#3969 Jan 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't lost any bets here, DongLiqueer.
I have won bets for gun gnutters like yourself who refused to pay off.
It goes with the overall characterization of your kind: you are creatures without spines.
What a pathetic joke you are.

Location hidden

#3970 Jan 16, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a treasonous 'ruling'. Here's a REAL one:
Sweet Pea: coming from you, it has no meaning.
2ndAmRight wrote:

Actually, anyone that opposes my "viewpoint" is a TRAITOR.
But thanks for reminding everyone I was right about your previous references to the Heller decision.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#3971 Jan 16, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
And again how am I a coward....
Pull your head out of your cowardly petty-tyrant wannabe behind, and you just might figure it out.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#3972 Jan 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
One paragraph that was part of the decision, SHUG.
Wraps it up rather well.
Hardly, traitor-troll. For TWO prior U.S.S.C. decisions REFUTE the present court:

"The second amendment declares that it shall not be infringed, but this, as has been seen, means no more than that it shall not be infringed by Congress. This is one of the amendments that has no other effect than to restrict the powers of the national government, leaving the people to look for their protection against any violation by their fellow citizens of the rights it recognizes, to what is called, in The City of New York v. Miln, 11 Pet. 139, the "powers which relate to merely municipal legislation, or what was, perhaps, more properly called internal police," "not surrendered or restrained" by the Constitution of the United States."--United States v. Cruikshank, 92 U.S. 542 (1875).

The U.S. government was EXPRESSLY DENIED the authority to enact ANY 'gun control law' WHATSOEVER.

Location hidden

#3973 Jan 16, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
Mr. Chief Justice TANEY, U.S. Supreme Court, Dred Scott v. Sandford, 60 U.S. 393 (1856).
Many historians consider the Dred Scott decision to be the worst decision every made in the history of the USA.

"In any summation of the worst Supreme Court rulings in history, Dred Scott must come first.

Scott, an African American born in the United States, had lived as a slave in both free and slave states. When he tried to sue for his family’s freedom, and was turned down, he took his case to federal court."

"The 10 Worst Decisions Ever

The worst decision the Supreme Court ever made was Dred Scott in 1857, upholding the obnoxious Fugitive Slave Act. The language of Chief Justice Roger B. Taney was atrocious coming from anyone—let alone a member of the Supreme Court. It was beyond racism, totally devoid of humanity."

"1) Dred Scott v. Sandford 1857

In perhaps the Court’s most infamous case, Dred Scott, who was born a slave but brought to live in several states where slavery was illegal, was not only returned to slavery by the Court, but held to have no rights as he and all Americans of African descent were not citizens, contrary to the laws of several states and the federal Missouri Compromise. I think the Court’s ineptitude speaks for itself in this case.

Dishonorable Mentions- Any of Sandra Day O’Connor’s convoluted redistricting decisions, or any of her opinions containing multipart “balancing tests”, and any of the Court’s capitulations to the New Deal following FDR’s Court Packing Scheme.
- See more at: http://newhampshire.watchdog.org/10942/ten-wo...

"

++++

And there are many more...

+++

You are such an idiot, Vance.

How lucky it is for people who want sane gun safety regulations for you to speak so moronically for your side of the issue.

2ndAmRight wrote:
Thus, a muzzle loading weapon that meets the definition of an “antique firearm” is not a firearm.

2ndAmRight wrote:
It most certainly IS a "firearm".

Location hidden

#3974 Jan 16, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S. most armed country with 90 guns per 100 people
I know someone- a collector- who has over three hundred guns.

What I suggest is to multiple all the guns the gun owners have by the number of guns the people who don't have guns and use that figure.

Location hidden

#3975 Jan 16, 2014
GCDNW wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not provided any examples
You a liar.

Typical gun gnutter: unable to handle facts, unable to handle proof, unable to handle the actual words in the US Constitution.

Location hidden

#3976 Jan 16, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
Hard.
FAIRFAX, Va.—( Ammoland.com ) As a celebration of our American independence, NRA members are thanking our nation’s active-duty military, law enforcement and first responders this week by sponsoring FREE one-year NRA Life of Duty memberships.

If you or someone you know is a member of these active-duty communities, sign up (at no cost) at http://join.nralifeofduty.tv/ and begin receiving all standard NRA benefits, plus EXCLUSIVE discounts on gear, life insurance the NRA American Warrior digital magazine and more!
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#3977 Jan 16, 2014
Yep wont answer my question because it is BS..Typical Nazi puke.

Location hidden

#3978 Jan 16, 2014
GCDNW wrote:
<quoted text>
The work of another social liberal democrat supporter like Lanza,
Lanza was a registered Republican sweetie.

PS:

FAIRFAX, Va.—( Ammoland.com ) As a celebration of our American independence, NRA members are thanking our nation’s active-duty military, law enforcement and first responders this week by sponsoring FREE one-year NRA Life of Duty memberships.

If you or someone you know is a member of these active-duty communities, sign up (at no cost) at http://join.nralifeofduty.tv/ and begin receiving all standard NRA benefits, plus EXCLUSIVE discounts on gear, life insurance the NRA American Warrior digital magazine and more!

Location hidden

#3979 Jan 16, 2014
GCDNW wrote:
<quoted text>
New permits mean new owners, dummy......
No, spoogesponge, new permits mean someone registered a gun.

Thanks for continuing to tell bald faced lies which I can remind all what a m/f c/s lying pµsssy you are, GZZMM!

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#3980 Jan 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many historians consider the Dred Scott decision to be the worst decision every made in the history of the USA.
"In any summation of the worst Supreme Court rulings in history, Dred Scott must come first.
Scott, an African American born in the United States, had lived as a slave in both free and slave states. When he tried to sue for his family’s freedom, and was turned down, he took his case to federal court."
"The 10 Worst Decisions Ever
The worst decision the Supreme Court ever made was Dred Scott in 1857, upholding the obnoxious Fugitive Slave Act. The language of Chief Justice Roger B. Taney was atrocious coming from anyone—let alone a member of the Supreme Court. It was beyond racism, totally devoid of humanity."
"1) Dred Scott v. Sandford 1857
In perhaps the Court’s most infamous case, Dred Scott, who was born a slave but brought to live in several states where slavery was illegal, was not only returned to slavery by the Court, but held to have no rights as he and all Americans of African descent were not citizens, contrary to the laws of several states and the federal Missouri Compromise. I think the Court’s ineptitude speaks for itself in this case.
Dishonorable Mentions- Any of Sandra Day O’Connor’s convoluted redistricting decisions, or any of her opinions containing multipart “balancing tests”, and any of the Court’s capitulations to the New Deal following FDR’s Court Packing Scheme.
- See more at: http://newhampshire.watchdog.org/10942/ten-wo...
"
++++
And there are many more...
+++
You are such an idiot, Vance.
How lucky it is for people who want sane gun safety regulations for you to speak so moronically for your side of the issue.
2ndAmRight wrote:
Thus, a muzzle loading weapon that meets the definition of an “antique firearm” is not a firearm.
2ndAmRight wrote:
It most certainly IS a "firearm".
Funny how the UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT quoted from it in South Carolina v. US, 199 U.S. 437 (1905), ISN'T IT?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#3981 Jan 16, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
Yep wont answer my question because it is BS..Typical Nazi puke.
No, cowardly LIEberal. What is "typical", of a LIEberal, is your cowardly and treasonous spewings.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#3982 Jan 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lanza was a registered Republican sweetie.
PS:
Hardly, lying traitor-troll. Lanza was a certified demonrat. Just as are the VAST MAJORITY of ALL other murderers and criminals.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#3983 Jan 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares, LIEberal? I haven't brought up the NRA at ALL.

Location hidden

#3984 Jan 16, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
And you would lose those bets. Having worked at gun shows in this area for about 15 years, I have seen more first time buyers in the last five years than I did in the previous ten.
I am sure half were felons, shug, but of course you moved the goal posts and who can blame you: someone has claimed the NRA as **********NEVER********** offered free memberships and we have you here trying to not say he is wrong.

I do like when you gun gnutters put up such obvious easily refutable lies.

++

Exclusively for those who serve

Are you active-Duty Military, Law Enforcement or a first responders? If so, then you need to take a look at NRA's Life of Duty. What is it about? Here's what they say on their website:

"NRA Life of Duty serves and supports individuals who go to work protecting and defending the safety of the American people. It's a platform for those who protect and serve. This network was made for you – the ones we count on to fight for our freedoms every day. We hope this network becomes a great source of information and a powerful voice for the heroes who live a life of duty, each and every day."

As an added bonus, and as a way of thanking you for your service, the NRA would like to make memberships available to you at NO COST. But that's not all. There's also no-cost accident insurance, gear discounts, the NRA American Warrior magazine and more...all for free for one-year.

So head on over to the NRA Life of Duty Network ... it's well worth the clicks.

++

Gee, I wonder how many examples someone has to post before you admit the NRA as offered free memberships before?(well, even now but before is enough).

++

(posted in 2009)
Announcements
NRA Free Trial Membership
Uploaded on March 30, 2009

Not sure how long this will last:

www.nra.com/bonus
\

++

As we celebrate America's 237th year of independence with family and friends, amid the fireworks, waving flags, music and parades, may we always remember the men and women who have served our nation in uniform ... on battlegrounds all over the world, and in cities and towns at home.

America's strength and liberty lives because of those who have answered the call to service, in the military, law enforcement and as firefighters and first responders. May we never forget that liberty rings in the land of the free, because of the brave.

Let's make every American hero who serves our country an NRA member right now.

All active-duty military, law enforcement, firefighters and first responders are eligible for a free one-year NRA Life of Duty membership today. Encourage your active-duty friends to sign up now and we'll honor their service with a free NRA Life of Duty membership.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#3985 Jan 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet Pea: coming from you, it has no meaning.
<quoted text>
But thanks for reminding everyone I was right about your previous references to the Heller decision.
You haven't been "right" about ANYTHING in your life, traitor-troll. You are about as LIEberal as they come.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opinion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Early Pregnancy Symptom - How To Detect Pregnan... (Jun '07) 33 min Tonia 366
News Allentown litigants owe no apologies : The Morn... (May '07) 1 hr silly rabbit 10
News Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) 1 hr I lived to tell t... 7,331
News News | EDITORIAL: Kudos to Governor Chafee, Now... 1 hr Steve57 1
News Republicans need to shut down Trump's election ... 2 hr Just Think 67
News Vukovar still divided 15 years on (Nov '06) 2 hr Kosovo is Serbia 701
News SOAPBOX: Vast difference between Islam and Chri... 3 hr Old Pom 10
More from around the web