Racism remains alive in El Paso

There are 1515 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jan 31, 2008, titled Racism remains alive in El Paso. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

For shame, El Paso. Don't tell me that racism does not exist in this community. Last week, a Juarez police official was critically injured in an attempted assassination in our sister city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Puppetmaster

United States

#1571 Dec 30, 2012
Taker wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been there many times and you statement is a bunch of baloney. I would rather live next to a jap than a twofaced backstabing once invited wont leave crackerback.
Great pendejo, no wants to read your bigotry anymore. Your baiting doesn't work anymore.
_49er_Arrrrrrr_

El Paso, TX

#1572 Dec 30, 2012
DENG wrote:
Full story: El Paso Times
For shame, El Paso. Don't tell me that racism does not exist in this community. Last week, a Juarez police official was critically injured in an attempted assassination in our sister city.
FORGET ABOUT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, JUST JOIN UP WITH MEXICO, AND BEAT THE RUSH OUT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WHO'S ECONOMY IS HEADED UNDER THE WAVES LIKE THE TITANIC.
No it don't remain active other than we don't allow your kind in the country anymore, you can easily be arrested anywhere in American since you are involed in the child sex trade along with Petro?
POS

El Paso, TX

#1573 Dec 30, 2012
Taker wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been there many times and you statement is a bunch of baloney. I would rather live next to a jap than a twofaced backstabing once invited wont leave crackerback.
China town does not count. Live next to a jap? A clueless buttwipe you are. There is a slight diffrence between, Japanese & Chinese, we were discussing China. What a moron!!!! Put down the beer and crack pipe. Invited? I was born in the USofA.
POS

El Paso, TX

#1574 Dec 30, 2012
Taker wrote:
<quoted text>
Another thing or so. You being a wettback, of course you would think china is a good place. And I would agree, much better than that hell hole across the border. But the same, in many aspects. You just don't know what, you are really eating and, DON'T DRINK THE WATER!!!!
For Sure

El Paso, TX

#1575 Dec 30, 2012
The ony racism around EPaso Mexas now days is if you don't espeek Spanish your a outcast.
Accept Me Please do

El Paso, TX

#1576 Dec 31, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to J=town wettback. And talk the chit in the streets over there.
What color are you, and do you look like a Mexican?
Puppetmaster

United States

#1577 Dec 31, 2012
Accept Me Please do wrote:
<quoted text>
What color are you, and do you look like a Mexican?
What does a Mexican look like you bigoted idiot - gaytor?
Accept Me Please do

El Paso, TX

#1578 Dec 31, 2012
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
What does a Mexican look like you bigoted idiot - gaytor?
HAHAHHAA. Why does it bother you. No slurs were said, or were they?
Puppetmaster

United States

#1579 Jan 2, 2013
Accept Me Please do wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHHAA. Why does it bother you. No slurs were said, or were they?
Your inability to communicate using the written word is profound. No wonder you are vulgar. Go to school. Not Kalimity Kollege or the diploma mills but a real college.
Juan Garcia Debaca PHD

El Paso, TX

#1580 Jan 2, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Your inability to communicate using the written word is profound. No wonder you are vulgar. Go to school. Not Kalimity Kollege or the diploma mills but a real college.
Your inability to accept defeat is profound
WOW MOM

El Paso, TX

#1581 Jan 2, 2013
Juan Garcia Debaca PHD wrote:
<quoted text>
Your inability to accept defeat is profound
So is your viejas vagina. Too much black palo!
Accept Me Please Do

El Paso, TX

#1582 Jan 3, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
Your inability to communicate using the written word is profound. No wonderyou are vulgar. Go to school. Not Kalimity Kollege or the diploma mills but a real college.
Did you see the Charlie Sheen story how he said slurs? Why is it your posts don't really inspire someone or read by anyone important? Yet, you try really hard for attention, yet no one gives a fruit because you are of no interest, and boring nothing special
Puppetmaster

United States

#1583 Jan 3, 2013
Accept Me Please Do wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the Charlie Sheen story how he said slurs? Why is it your posts don't really inspire someone or read by anyone important? Yet, you try really hard for attention, yet no one gives a fruit because you are of no interest, and boring nothing special
Are you on crack?
Dumb

El Paso, TX

#1584 Jan 3, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on crack?
I hate how people in El Paso are not funny like that stupid person Puppetmaster who just repeats 50-year-old jokes that have been said billions of times before. YAWN
Puppetmaster

United States

#1585 Jan 3, 2013
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate how people in El Paso are not funny like that stupid person Puppetmaster who just repeats 50-year-old jokes that have been said billions of times before. YAWN
This is hilarious!
Mark

United States

#1587 Oct 14, 2013
John wrote:
Yes racism is alive. I can't stand illegal aliens.
I wouldn't piss on one if they were on fire.
Nothing but freeloaders, criminals,drug addicts and drunks.
They don't care about America. They are so proud to be mexican. Pretty sad when your own country doesn't want you back.
Send money but don't send your family back to mexico. Where is mexico going to put all those stupid ignorant mexicans. Lets start with the border cities and work your way out.
mexicans are still the arm pit of El Paso. Thanks to mexicans El Paso is still a 3rd world city.
You are a moron John. El Chuco is a gorgeous place, no thanks to scum bags like you.
Jim Sadler

El Paso, TX

#1588 Oct 14, 2013
We love all people, especially the womenfolk. We love them with big butts, small butts, round butts, butts that look like Big Macs. No one is cast aside.
lower valley dave

El Paso, TX

#1589 Oct 14, 2013
Jim Sadler wrote:
We love all people, especially the womenfolk. We love them with big butts, small butts, round butts, butts that look like Big Macs. No one is cast aside.
You haven't been laid to often you self masturbating POS.
Jim Sadler

El Paso, TX

#1590 Oct 14, 2013
lower valley dave wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't been laid to often you self masturbating POS.
Self masturbating, Gracie? Is there any other kind? And if you haven't something productive to say, just run along and chase your cat down the street. This is a place for grown-ups, not brats behaving badly.
Ask A Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#1591 Oct 14, 2013
Obama and his Looney Left culero's have made the gringo's hate mojados, mexicabrones, and mayates more in the last 5 years, than all the years prior to the 1960's...! Obama cago el palo..!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opinion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 3 hr Richies Cool Man ... 8,947
News Donald Trump Jr. and the whiff of treason: Mora... 4 hr He Named Me Black... 30
News Opinion: Skirting LPGA rules of skimpy outfits 5 hr WhyPhart 2
News Op-Ed Columnist: The Health Care Collapse Is a ... 8 hr Fundiementally ill 28
News How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourt... 10 hr Mbvrst 438
News This is Maine's chance to start restoring its a... 15 hr Longtail 1
News Editorial: Tougher laws for DWIs welcomed (Mar '13) 19 hr Concerned wc citizen 19
More from around the web