Vote for Nicole Duve for district attorney

Oct 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Watertown Daily Times

I come from a law enforcement family. My father was a trooper and BCI investigator with the New York State Police for more than 35 years, and both of my sons are New York State troopers.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of187
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hmmm

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

IN THE KNOW wrote:
<quoted text>You are right about one thing @#$% head. I had a run IN.@#$! you
Keep it classy, dirtbag!
hell no

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

who would want to vote for a heartless witch? she didnt have the heart to talk to garrets mom... she shouldnt be re-elected
Front Toward Enemy

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Look Mr Manor..

You just can't make up incidents like Ms Duve unknowingly showing up at Garret Phillip's mothers house then beating feet out before she could come to the door.

And then to go to the news after his mother wrote a Facebook post about the incident and accuse Mary Rain of playing politics with the Phillip's case.. it's pathetic.

Nicole Duve hasn't just shot herself in the foot with her comedy of errors. She's blown it off. Has Jerome Richards' poor job performance unfairly effected her? Yes. But she's fumbled plenty of her own footballs and Jerome Richards will take his medicine next year.
A Rose between two thorns

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

"In the know" posting from Ogdensburg and self admits to a run in with the police.....two things come to mind. First, people who have run ins with the police tend to have a negative expierence becuase they committed some type of crime or infranction of the law. No one likes getting into trouble. Second, you are from Ogdensburg. Enough said.

I find these posts extremely funny. Laced with false acusations and fueled with jealousy, it is clear that the Manors must be doing their job. Many scum bags on here posting crap. Whether it be a drug arrest, DWI, domestic incident or some other embarrassing crime you all have been charged with, they are deserving of every penny they make.

I for one hope your true identities come to light. Having one cop on your ass is hard enought let alone three. Police today have very clever ways of finding out ones true identity via sites like these.

Beware what you write. I know some will say "you need a reason to get this - a warrant - a subpoena". Police work isn't black and white, it has shades of gray. Those gray areas could produce true names and IP addresses. Please find a way to make this happen boys!!
Local

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

derps gone wild wrote:
This i how Duve' rolls....or runs
http://watertowndailytimes.com/article/201310...
This story is so blown out of proportion and politically motivated. Duve did the right thing and kept the case as is...under investigation. That was the right thing to do. She could have caused a terrible turn in where the case is at and justice for Garrett. Some crimes take time to solve and the person is not standing on the corner with a sign saying he did it. Duve was professional, remains professional and is not using the campaign to smear like her opponent. Duve is still the one for the job.
Supporter

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Front Toward Enemy wrote:
Look Mr Manor..
You just can't make up incidents like Ms Duve unknowingly showing up at Garret Phillip's mothers house then beating feet out before she could come to the door.
And then to go to the news after his mother wrote a Facebook post about the incident and accuse Mary Rain of playing politics with the Phillip's case.. it's pathetic.
Nicole Duve hasn't just shot herself in the foot with her comedy of errors. She's blown it off. Has Jerome Richards' poor job performance unfairly effected her? Yes. But she's fumbled plenty of her own footballs and Jerome Richards will take his medicine next year.
Unless you were there you have only opinion and your opinion has been plagued by the what sells in the news and facebook. Your ignorance shows on every post you add to this pathetic sight. You have not idea and never will. You are a wannabe play maker withou the guts to make it in the real world where it takes more than being able to pen down some bs.
Huh

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

I believe the news tried to get a comment but duve was not taking phone calls
common sense

Canton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
I believe the news tried to get a comment but duve was not taking phone calls
I'm under the impression that Nicole is quite busy with her duties that include all of SLC. Her campaign isn't being played out in the media. This is just another instance of something small being blown way out of proportion. Ms. Cyrus was in law enforcement she should understand how things work. She must know that their isn't one thing that Mary Rain can do to get justice for Garrett that Nicole isn't already doing. Wake up people.
Agree

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm under the impression that Nicole is quite busy with her duties that include all of SLC. Her campaign isn't being played out in the media. This is just another instance of something small being blown way out of proportion. Ms. Cyrus was in law enforcement she should understand how things work. She must know that their isn't one thing that Mary Rain can do to get justice for Garrett that Nicole isn't already doing. Wake up people.
I agree.
Exactly

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly - Well spoken. Take out the politics and you have a DA that is doing a fine job.
okay

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Don't get me wrong... she is doing a good job... she should of had the balls to at least talk to garrets mom instead of running away from her. But I wish them both luck on the election
one who knowes

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Get real people. If it were not for Judge Jerry propping her up she would have been gone long ago. She is incompetent as a DA along with an Incompetent, unelected Co, Judge who are running the County and taxpayers into terrible debt!! We need relief from this folly!! The question is what has the judge got going with this incompetent woman?????????? PLEASE !!!
seriously

Canton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

one who knowes wrote:
Get real people. If it were not for Judge Jerry propping her up she would have been gone long ago. She is incompetent as a DA along with an Incompetent, unelected Co, Judge who are running the County and taxpayers into terrible debt!! We need relief from this folly!! The question is what has the judge got going with this incompetent woman?????????? PLEASE !!!
Your entire post is invalid. You can't even spell
"knows". Don't worry about the DA, get an education.
I Wonder

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

one who knowes wrote:
Bet your first name is Travis, huh?
retired_lovingit

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Your entire post is invalid. You can't even spell
"knows". Don't worry about the DA, get an education.
Oh, come on, "seriously". Everyone is entitled to a typo now and then! All other spelling was spot on, so let's not invalidate a post due to a typo. You're being ridiculous.
derps gone wild

Edwards, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

we've got a worthless DA, keeping the criminals walking the streets, the state troppers won't back her, and the best you can do is be a grammar slammer? Don't worry - if the spelling police bust you, I'm sure Duve' will cut you a plea bargin or possibly do a no-show, so you'll walk. Welcome to St. Lawrence co.!!!!
citizen

Canton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

What is really sick is all of the vote for duve signs under Garrett's billboard on 56 in Norwood!!!!
IN THE KNOW

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

A Rose between two thorns wrote:
"In the know" posting from Ogdensburg and self admits to a run in with the police.....two things come to mind. First, people who have run ins with the police tend to have a negative expierence becuase they committed some type of crime or infranction of the law. No one likes getting into trouble. Second, you are from Ogdensburg. Enough said.
I find these posts extremely funny. Laced with false acusations and fueled with jealousy, it is clear that the Manors must be doing their job. Many scum bags on here posting crap. Whether it be a drug arrest, DWI, domestic incident or some other embarrassing crime you all have been charged with, they are deserving of every penny they make.
I for one hope your true identities come to light. Having one cop on your ass is hard enought let alone three. Police today have very clever ways of finding out ones true identity via sites like these.Who
Beware what you write. I know some will say "you need a reason to get this - a warrant - a subpoena". Police work isn't black and white, it has shades of gray. Those gray areas could produce true names and IP addresses. Please find a way to make this happen boys!!
They Know who I am and where I live Its not Rocket science. so F!@# You
IN THE KNOW

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Local wrote:
<quoted text>
This story is so blown out of proportion and politically motivated. Duve did the right thing and kept the case as is...under investigation. That was the right thing to do. She could have caused a terrible turn in where the case is at and justice for Garrett. Some crimes take time to solve and the person is not standing on the corner with a sign saying he did it. Duve was professional, remains professional and is not using the campaign to smear like her opponent. Duve is still the one for the job.
Oh yes that's right, Shannon is still under investigation as well for 7 years. Just ask them. You are a joke.
Masked Bandit

Belmont, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

#1 Duve can't fabricate evidence. When u think the Garrett Phillips case, reference the Jon Bennet Ramsey case. Yes, the politically correct answer is to prosecute but once you indite, there is a ticking clock to bring the case to trial. Cases take YEARS!!! It's not in Duve's hands yet!! Pdam Police case still.
#2 evidence takes forever to analyze. I.e Phillips case. Maybe there is still evidence in the lab.
#3 Rain is running a dirty campaign, pulling at the heart strings of the public. Notice how she shows up at high profile events I.e. cancer fundraisers because she can't fall back on her credentials. Don't be fooled!!
#4 Rain is dishonest. How long has she been a cop??? How many jobs in the last 5 years???
#5 the Troopers union endorsed Rain, not the Road Troopers. There is a difference!! I.e. a retired member shaking Rain's hand in the media. Where were the active members in that photo?
#6 Manor is supporting his boss, like a loyal employee. Just like when he supported Gary Miles when he ran against Duve.
#7 Anyone from Potsdam knows Tandy's reputation. Sad but true. What happened to Garrett is deplorable and should never happen to any child. But Tandy should not have let every swinging dick she met at a bar into her child's life.
#8 when you go to the poles, don't be impressed by smoke screens and lies. The truth must prevail. Duve is the only choice. Rain is an imposter. It's easy to point fingers at someone who has been in effect as long as Duve. Rain is just an alternative!
#9 Post this on Facebook Rain you hack. Does it make you cry???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of187
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Opinion Forum right now

Search the Opinion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bordering on heartless 27 min Cat74 2
Opinion: Rick Perry is dead wrong 41 min Obama the Joker 3
Time now to block Fairfield train station PLA 47 min Union Yes 2
Closing campsites: Responding to consumer demand 1 hr Happy Camper 1
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 2 hr Righteous 9,119
Answer First Nations protest 3 hr chugs are POS 4
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 4 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,016
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••