Vote for Nicole Duve for district attorney

Oct 25, 2013 Full story: Watertown Daily Times 186

I come from a law enforcement family. My father was a trooper and BCI investigator with the New York State Police for more than 35 years, and both of my sons are New York State troopers.

Full Story
Fred Arnold Clayton NY

Bristol, CT

#25 Oct 27, 2013
BAM.....its funny how the truth comes out. Works for corrections. Im sure this scum bag would be pleading for a break if one of the Manor's dealt with him. "We all do the same job" they would say. Well your ignorant comments demonstrate why you are in corrections and they are Troopers. Its human nature to be jealous. I would hazard a guess that your life is so mundane that the jealousy of a family that works as hard as the Manor's eats you up. Im sure you tried getting into the State Police or maybe took the test. I hope these comments don't come back to bite you. Tough guy hiding behind Topix. Here is my name - what is yours? Fred Arnold. Clayton, NY
wow

Potsdam, NY

#26 Oct 27, 2013
Laughing wrote:
Hahaha. Jealous ? Nope. Ignorant? Nope. Uneducated? Nope. Nice try though. Let me laugh my way to the bank to cash my NYS pay check. From Corrections that is!!
Corrections, huh? Yup, I'm thinking jealousy.
CO nys

Bristol, CT

#27 Oct 28, 2013
First, im a State Corrections Lieutenant. I have been employed for 23 years. I do not agree with the run downs and negative comments about the corrections profession. No we do not do the same job but we are law enforcement. We certainly don't make the money troopers do but it is a good living for up here. Second, whoever this person is posting negative comments obviously does not represent my profession. Unfortunately, this person got on our job. By the comments posted, they have a vendetta against this family most likely caused by jealousy or dealings with one of them. Third, I know this family. Good people and hard working. Its a sad day when people get ridiculed for this behind the cowardly vale of Topix.
Truth

Potsdam, NY

#28 Oct 28, 2013
This Topic was about Duve so let's stick to that. She sucks! But I guess we will all have to wait and see what comes out at the Polls. The obvious reason why Mr Manors name was brought up is due to his nauseating letter in the News Paper. Yes, everyone needs a job but I don't think anyone needs to "brown nose" the boss. Life should be about honesty, not phony. I'm sure if Rain gets elected Mr Manor will think she is wonderful too. Anything to keep your job, right?
Family

Potsdam, NY

#29 Oct 28, 2013
The Manors are my family. If Dan Manor says Duve is the right person for the job, than she is. You can take his word to the bank. He is a pilar of this community and one of the most honest people I know. He is always there to help when someone is in a jam, or to give legal advice. He was raised in a law enforcement family, and his boys were raised in one as well. And I am sure that tradition will continue. Kudos to you and your family, Dan. You make us all very proud.
DRT

Watertown, NY

#30 Oct 28, 2013
Family wrote:
The Manors are my family. If Dan Manor says Duve is the right person for the job, than she is. You can take his word to the bank. He is a pilar of this community and one of the most honest people I know. He is always there to help when someone is in a jam, or to give legal advice. He was raised in a law enforcement family, and his boys were raised in one as well. And I am sure that tradition will continue. Kudos to you and your family, Dan. You make us all very proud.
Obviously your not family, because if you were you would not say "Kudos to you and your family, Dan" You would have worded it different. Another wannabe heard from.

And if Dan is giving legal advice, he should quit, he is not an attorney and thats a jailable offense.
wow

Malone, NY

#31 Oct 28, 2013
DRT wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously your not family, because if you were you would not say "Kudos to you and your family, Dan" You would have worded it different. Another wannabe heard from.
And if Dan is giving legal advice, he should quit, he is not an attorney and thats a jailable offense.
What an assinine response.
Wowza

Richville, NY

#32 Oct 28, 2013
DRT wrote:
<quoted text>
Another idiotic comment by DRT. Wow you must be on some high pedestal with a lot of mirrors so you can feel better about yourself and keep checking as well. What a damn loser.
DiAnn

Pompey, NY

#33 Oct 28, 2013
Not necessarily URADOPE....Ms. Rain may decide to clean house once she's in the DA's seat....btw, the moniker you chose for yourself "uradope" is spot on...well done DOPE!
URADOPE wrote:
<quoted text>
And he keeps his job no matter whop wins.
hmmm

Gouverneur, NY

#34 Oct 28, 2013
DiAnn wrote:
Not necessarily URADOPE....Ms. Rain may decide to clean house once she's in the DA's seat....btw, the moniker you chose for yourself "uradope" is spot on...well done DOPE!
<quoted text>
I think they were referring to bimbos like u!
thought

Gouverneur, NY

#35 Oct 28, 2013
DRT wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously your not family, because if you were you would not say "Kudos to you and your family, Dan" You would have worded it different. Another wannabe heard from.

How is it jailable? If that is even a word!
Suz

Watertown, NY

#36 Oct 28, 2013
thought wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it jailable? If that is even a word!
PL 190.25
really

West Springfield, MA

#37 Oct 28, 2013
Suz wrote:
<quoted text>
PL 190.25
Criminal impersonation? Are you for real? Sheer idiocy!
what the

Richville, NY

#38 Oct 28, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Criminal impersonation? Are you for real? Sheer idiocy!
Are they serious? DRT and SUZ?

Legal Advice and legal information are about the same unless you are in court fools. Legal advice is advice from friends or family that does not constitute legal advice. True legal advice forms an agreement between an attorney and his or her client based on a particular legal matter the client is experiencing. In a nutshell, legal advice has the following characteristics: Requires legal knowledge, skill, education and judgment : Applies specific law to a particular set of circumstance. Affects someone's legal rights or responsibilitie : Creates rights and responsibilities in the advice-giver. Unless this person puts on a 3 piece suit and tries to help them in court against the defense and with a judge - it is only advice based on their judgement and nothing illegal. Now that it is clear enough - we can all laugh and realize just how dumb some people are.
derps gone wild

Edwards, NY

#41 Oct 28, 2013
This i how Duve' rolls....or runs

http://watertowndailytimes.com/article/201310...
unreal

Potsdam, NY

#42 Oct 28, 2013
derps gone wild wrote:
This i how Duve' rolls....or runs
http://watertowndailytimes.com/article/201310...
Oh please. Didn't Tandy just remarry Casey? She hasn't been living with him for the past two years. Maybe she should have stayed with him the first time. This just sound like a Rain of lies.
thought

Bronx, NY

#43 Oct 28, 2013
Suz wrote:
<quoted text>PL 190.25
Hahaha!!!! You are so clueless!!!!
IN THE KNOW

Mexico, NY

#44 Oct 28, 2013
Family wrote:
He is a piece of @#$% a $%#@%^ liar. You can take that to the bank Jerk off.
have to laugh

Potsdam, NY

#45 Oct 28, 2013
IN THE KNOW wrote:
<quoted text>He is a piece of @#$% a $%#@%^ liar. You can take that to the bank Jerk off.
I take it you've had a run in. The only people I've ever heard say a bad word about Dan Manor are losers, liars, trash and criminals. Judging by your crude, ignorant post you are a combo of all four. You take that to the bank.
IN THE KNOW

Mexico, NY

#46 Oct 28, 2013
have to laugh wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you've had a run in. The only people I've ever heard say a bad word about Dan Manor are losers, liars, trash and criminals. Judging by your crude, ignorant post you are a combo of all four. You take that to the bank.
You are right about one thing @#$% head. I had a run IN.@#$! you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opinion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 13 min dontbe 8,573
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 19 min NorCal Native 2,014
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 1 hr Raptor in Michigan 120,211
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 1 hr Squach 11,384
SunRail sank Tri-Rail (Jun '09) 2 hr dead 2009 thread 83
Reforestation plan moves toward City Council vote 2 hr Faint 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr disappointed 31,326

Opinion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE