Vote for Nicole Duve for district attorney

Oct 25, 2013 Full story: Watertown Daily Times 186

I come from a law enforcement family. My father was a trooper and BCI investigator with the New York State Police for more than 35 years, and both of my sons are New York State troopers.

Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
derps gone wild

Edwards, NY

#195 Nov 6, 2013
I'm gonna miss all of Duve's supporters crazy rants on here tying to justify why she needed to win. with her record I never woulda thought she'd garner as many votes as she did. My quess? low info voters and/or strict democrat party line zealots. And of course the criminals that loved her slap on the hand justice- Busted at nine, back on the street by noon. SLC is movng forward for real , About time!!
what

Massena, NY

#196 Nov 6, 2013
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? Commenting on the physical attributes of a candidate? That's low. But coming from someone who supports the Graveyard Grand Stander, it's expected. Oh by the way, did you ask 10 of your friends to vote for Rain? Such high school nonsense. No chance of Rain today. Or ever.
Looks Like it did Rain today after all huh bucko..... By the power of Greyskull, we have the Power!
Shaking my head

Potsdam, NY

#197 Nov 7, 2013
So has Mary Drain gotten work on solving the Phillips case or is she too busy hanging out with Wayne Oxley?(Yeah I know she doesn't start messing things up until January.) Good voting, sheep.
Front Toward Enemy

Watertown, NY

#198 Nov 7, 2013
More Democrat irrational rhetoric from the Duve' camp, above.

Newsflash. Wayne Oxley's suit against the county was rejected and he was quoted as moving on with his life.

The Phillips case at the very least will most likely result in the family not being ignored and crapped on. The investigation rely's mainly on the skills (or lack thereof) of the Potsdam police.
Potsdama

United States

#199 Nov 7, 2013
Nicole Duve IS OUT
Non voter

Gouverneur, NY

#200 Nov 7, 2013
She lost :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opinion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 5 min woodtick57 25
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 10,861
Opinion Line 1 hr woodtick57 63
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 hr KiMare 25,023
Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... 4 hr A Choice 1
Dragging the river of pain in hopes of closure 6 hr chuga are POS 11
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 8 hr Spider 8,539
•••

Opinion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••