Opinion: Why Chicago Is America's Murder Capital

Feb 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NBC Chicago

As Chicago ends its most lethal January since 2002, with 42 murders, we again have to ask ourselves, "Why are we different from other big cities? Why do we have more killings than New York or Los Angeles, despite a smaller population?" The other day, I had a conversation with a retired police lieutenant, who explained to me that Chicago's history ... (more)

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Feb 2, 2013
grounded in reality

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

close the welfare offices, force the welfare whores to name fathers have them pay for the kids they produce.

force the welfare whores to work, picking up trash, toll collectors, get them one of those millions of jobs obozo claims he created.

force illegal immigrant off public assistance.
force every employer to verify legality of new workers.

there is a leader ship vacuum on the south side of Chicago. no black men in house holds. who is fathering all these black bastards??

black street gangs fill the leadership vacuum.

Chicago has been out of control for years. negro's been shooting each other for 40 years no one cares.

NYC,NY had a drug, gang , homeless people problem for years until the 70's when the people of the city said enough, electing Mayor Koch who started the clean up the city. you can walk in the city any where, can you do that in Chicago? ha ha ha

Detroit government just gave up and lost the city black thugs destroyed the once beautiful city.

Chicago has lost the battle for the south side of the city.

time to close the welfare offices tear down the slums, broken down homes, arrest all the drug sellers ( ya all know who and where they are) and start over the south side is a lost cause.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

CHICAGO MURDER CAPITOL USA BECAUSE = BLACK PEOPLE

yep black people shooting killing each other the prime time cause.

everyone else in da city, other ethic groups, religions, political parties, even those moron muslims who have been killing each other since the year 850 ad ( look it up it's a historical fact) over who is or who is not a prophet get along in Chicago or at least don't kill each other in streets of da city as they do in da middle east.

but the victims & shooter all mostly blacks
why is that???

lets close down the welfare offices, arrest illegals, drug dealers get them off the streets then rebuild the city to it's former ( before black people) glory.

south side was a beautiful area much like Detroit was once. it could be again

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••