Muslim hard-liners ID suspect in London attack

May 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Boston Herald

A man seen with bloody hands wielding a butcher knife after the killing of a British soldier on the streets of London was described as a convert to Islam who took part in demonstrations with a banned radical group, two Muslim hard-liners said Thursday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Was is the Main-Stream Media hiding the fact that NAZI's and Muslims are satanic bedfellows.

“Had Charles Martel not been victorious,” Hitler told his inner crowd in August 1942,“then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world.” Adolph Hitler

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...

Hundreds of residents of Gush Etzion, south of Jerusalem, were astounded Monday morning to see an oversized Nazi flag flying next to a mosque in the Arab town of Beit Omar.
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

WHY is...
See the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Maybe if the British people would have had a few guns, maybe that soldier wouldn't be dead. Thats what you get for a town with strict gun laws. Only the criminals have guns. The law abiding people have to die with no way to defend themselves and the police can't do anything either.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Ah yes, the religion of true peace. Unless you are a woman or an infidel, then you can be happily murdered at will. I think you get extra virgins if you kill more than a dozen infidels.
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

See the light wrote:
Maybe if the British people would have had a few guns, maybe that soldier wouldn't be dead. Thats what you get for a town with strict gun laws. Only the criminals have guns. The law abiding people have to die with no way to defend themselves and the police can't do anything either.
Like the way guns protected the Boston Marathon victims and the Twin Towers victims?

What I find most strange about the whole incident is that these terrorists could've gone on a arampage after the soldier was killed. They were armed to the teeth and could've killed many more.

It goes to show that they just wanted to make a political statement. Its a shame they can only get our attention by slaughtering one of our soldiers.

And the police did do something, they shot both suspects.
Smell the coffee

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

See the light wrote:
The irony is that he got killed outside his own barracks which is full of guns.
And they still couldn't do anything.
Strong Coffee

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Smell the coffee wrote:
<quoted text>The irony is that he got killed outside his own barracks which is full of guns.
Bunch of sissys probably hid under their bunk beds shitting their pants...
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Smell the coffee wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony is that he got killed outside his own barracks which is full of guns.
Good point. The best solution for England, as well as the US and China and Western Europe and Africa, etc., is to deport Muslims from their country.

Why? Not because of their religious bigotry,. No, the reason is that they PUT thier own religious laws ABOVE those of the country they reside in, thereby nullifying any constitution, charter, laws of the land, that apply to EVERY OTHER Citizen.

The horrific murder of this soldier was inevitable under a dual legal system, one in which the satanic killers are considered brave warriors for god and English law which cries for justice for the murder victim.
Justin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

bottlecap wrote:
Was is the Main-Stream Media hiding the fact that NAZI's and Muslims are satanic bedfellows.
“Had Charles Martel not been victorious,” Hitler told his inner crowd in August 1942,“then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world.” Adolph Hitler
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
Hundreds of residents of Gush Etzion, south of Jerusalem, were astounded Monday morning to see an oversized Nazi flag flying next to a mosque in the Arab town of Beit Omar.
I hear that Muslim extremists and SkinHeads can sometimes be "bedfellows"... especially when you lock them up in the same prison cell.
Giggs

Coventry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

See the light wrote:
Dont get me wrong....

I agree with your right to have guns.

But in london places are very crowded, walls are very thin and there are lots of drunks.

Do you think its safe to let people have weapons hear?

I think we should have the right to own weapons for defence purposes but how they would impliment that I dont know?
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. The best solution for England, as well as the US and China and Western Europe and Africa, etc., is to deport Muslims from their country.
Why? Not because of their religious bigotry,. No, the reason is that they PUT thier own religious laws ABOVE those of the country they reside in, thereby nullifying any constitution, charter, laws of the land, that apply to EVERY OTHER Citizen.
The horrific murder of this soldier was inevitable under a dual legal system, one in which the satanic killers are considered brave warriors for god and English law which cries for justice for the murder victim.
As much as i abhor racism in all it forms. I kind of have to agree with your comment:

"they PUT their own religious laws ABOVE those of the country they reside in, thereby nullifying any constitution, charter, laws of the land, that apply to EVERY OTHER Citizen"

But mass deportations isn't the answer, nor is it feasible.

Perhaps we could start a deal in Mosques where Muslim immigrants can be offered a repatriation package for those who aren't happy to live under British laws.

That would deal with the foreign born element. But what about the British born extremists?

Also, if we continue our campaign of aggression in the Middle East then there will always be those who wish to punish us for it.

Remember we also see white English Muslim converts these days. What do we do about them?
Justin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

See the light wrote:
It does seem odd that in a major city, it took Barney Fife fifteen minutes to find bullets for his gun and show up at the scene.
Giggs

Coventry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
But mass deportations isn't the answer, nor is it feasible.
Send every single one of them back to the land of their ancestors.

If they are white converts I pick that we should send them to Pakistan.

Round them up with guns. Let them prepare their things sort it out with the bank etc.... Then send them on their merry way....

simple.

Otherwise things will get even moor bloody between Muslims and people like the EDl.

Things have gotten hotter since 9/11, grooming gangs and now that soldier has been killed. I cant see things cooling down now.
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Send every single one of them back to the land of their ancestors.
If they are white converts I pick that we should send them to Pakistan.
Round them up with guns. Let them prepare their things sort it out with the bank etc.... Then send them on their merry way....
simple.
Otherwise things will get even moor bloody between Muslims and people like the EDl.
Things have gotten hotter since 9/11, grooming gangs and now that soldier has been killed. I cant see things cooling down now.
And what to do about the British Muslims who are happy to live under British laws, who like a sausage roll and who enjoy a pint down the pub.

They may not be good Muslims but the are still Muslims.

There are also those who are strict Muslims but love Britain and would never even consider doing anything to hurt her.

What do we do with these guys.

I'm not trying to be contrary. I'm actually trying to find a solution.

Optional repatriation would give thiose who aren't happy here to return to their country of birth.

It may also give those who don't want to leave but are a nuisance a kick up the butt. They might think to themselves, oh shit, if we don't start behaving we may get kicked out or imprisoned. It might make them change their ways.

Britain has been too soft on extremism of all flavours for too long.

Maybe the threat of action would be enough to encourage better integration

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

i say leave the eu and closed the boarders while we do a clearout. no eu = no human rights so we can deport the extremists without question then we can start with the basic social skills most immigrants lack. if something aint done quick this country will go to pot
just as british as Ronan

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

if these moslems think they are citizens of some "caliphate" , they don't deserve our protection and should be deported to this "caliphate" , which means to any Turdistan hellhole.
meanwhile who cares that they are "comfortable" in hospital? and please BBC, stop calling them suspects, we all know they did it.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
Except of course YOU just displayed religious bigotry and that YOU want to put your beliefs ABOVE the laws of your country and your constitution.

So, where should you get deported to?
Santiago Matamoros

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Except of course YOU just displayed religious bigotry and that YOU want to put your beliefs ABOVE the laws of your country and your constitution.
So, where should you get deported to?
don't be so silly, WE are the majority and islam has no place in the UK or USA except as a minority cult and must be NOT , EVER given any special status.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Santiago Matamoros wrote:
<quoted text>don't be so silly, WE are the majority and islam has no place in the UK or USA except as a minority cult and must be NOT , EVER given any special status.
Freedom of religion is enshrined min EU law and the US constitution.

Persecuting one religion IS giving them special status. AS well as destroying Western values.

Since: Dec 07

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Texas Judge: Ma'am, why did you shoot that islamic terroist who threatend you six times?

Lady: I ran out of bullets, your honor!

Case dismissed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Opinion Forum right now

Search the Opinion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Time now to block Fairfield train station PLA 2 min Union Yes 2
Opinion: Rick Perry is dead wrong 17 min Asian Guy 1
Closing campsites: Responding to consumer demand 1 hr Happy Camper 1
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 2 hr Righteous 9,119
Answer First Nations protest 2 hr chugs are POS 4
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,016
Rev. Harvey held city together 3 hr Theif 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••