Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 32098 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Since: Sep 12

Ozark, MO

#17283 Oct 11, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>Romney, utter filth, laughed about the death of the Navy Seal and used that death for his campaign.

That is filth.
Laughed? Sorry, I must've missed that one. Where's your proof? Source? Link?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#17284 Oct 11, 2012
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>wow.... You really have no clue. Its sad. I almost feel sorry for you. I wonder how many people you hate and dismiss because of your absurd steriotypes. You are so full of hate and judgement.
His/ her hate was created by your religion. I'm sure it is probably beyond your comprehension..what your religion does directly affects many people( prop 8, fighting legislation in Cali making aversion therapy to minors illegal...daily life in Utah, this list goes on for days).. u can sit there in happy valley Mormonism bliss( it occurs outside Provo, obviously) but your cult, for all the good u see in it causes real PAIN for in numerous people. And somehow, that isn't important to u..to any of you.

Ozark, MO

#17285 Oct 11, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Romney hates the US military, he thinks the troops are lower class subhumans that are beneath him and Ann thinks they are beneath Rafalaca.

This is why Romney refused to mention the troops during his convention speech...they are the children of the lower class and not fit to be inside Romney's head.
wow...
Where do yo get this stuff???
Hey, this should make you feel warm and tingly, and I'm not talking about when you wet yourself. There was an article posted on the "fair and balanced" Foxnews.com that if an election were held today, based on the outcome of the debates, Romney would win the election. Those who were sitting on the fence are now decidedly in favor for Romney over Obama. The end, the end is near...

Ozark, MO

#17286 Oct 11, 2012
And now, the end is here
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and ev'ry highway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way

Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption
I planned each charted course, each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/f/frank+sinatra/my... ]
Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all, when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall and did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fill, my share of losing
And now, as tears subside, I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way,
"Oh, no, oh, no, not me, I did it my way"

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows and did it my way!

Yes, it was my way
Bye-bye Obama RIP

Ozark, MO

#17287 Oct 11, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>His/ her hate was created by your religion. I'm sure it is probably beyond your comprehension..what your religion does directly affects many people( prop 8, fighting legislation in Cali making aversion therapy to minors illegal...daily life in Utah, this list goes on for days).. u can sit there in happy valley Mormonism bliss( it occurs outside Provo, obviously) but your cult, for all the good u see in it causes real PAIN for in numerous people. And somehow, that isn't important to u..to any of you.
I, for one, would like to see this "list that goes on for days." I keep hearing about it. However, for some reason you only name the same things over and over, then say "this list goes on for days." Just curious, is there more to the list, or is it a list of the same things just repeated over and over?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#17288 Oct 11, 2012
Paul Ryan, weirdo, dork and economic crank.

Get a load of these Paul Ryan creepy photos from TIME:

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/811209/thumbs/s-PAU ...

Ozark, MO

#17289 Oct 11, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Paul Ryan, weirdo, dork and economic crank.

Get a load of these Paul Ryan creepy photos from TIME:

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/811209/thumbs/s-PAU ...
Funny how Ryan totally owned Biden. And all you can do is try to save face by showing photos. Don't you have a cat to stroke, or have a hoard pile to go through???

Location hidden

#17290 Oct 11, 2012
Livinginthelandofcrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
wow...
Where do yo get this stuff???
Hey, this should make you feel warm and tingly, and I'm not talking about when you wet yourself. There was an article posted on the "fair and balanced" Foxnews.com that if an election were held today, based on the outcome of the debates, Romney would win the election. Those who were sitting on the fence are now decidedly in favor for Romney over Obama. The end, the end is near...
We know that LDS is planning to make Mormon the official religion of the USA. It is the White Horse Prophecy that Romney, crazy liar and absolute fascist filth, believes he is fulfilling.

This is why he says that Russia is his greatest threat.

"Those opposing will be called Gog and Magog The nations of the world led by the Russian Czar and their power, will be great, but all opposition will be overcome, and this land will be then the Zion of our God.

So, who is Gog and who is Magog and does Romney really believe he is the third coming of Jesus Christ?

I think he does. He is crazy but, then again, so is Santorum and Palin and all of the other Freaks of the REPUBLISCUM Fascist Mob.

Location hidden

#17291 Oct 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Funny how Ryan totally owned Biden. And all you can do is try to save face by showing photos. Don't you have a cat to stroke, or have a hoard pile to go through???
LDS = Anti-American.

Ozark, MO

#17292 Oct 11, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>His/ her hate was created by your religion. I'm sure it is probably beyond your comprehension..what your religion does directly affects many people( prop 8, fighting legislation in Cali making aversion therapy to minors illegal...daily life in Utah, this list goes on for days).. u can sit there in happy valley Mormonism bliss( it occurs outside Provo, obviously) but your cult, for all the good u see in it causes real PAIN for in numerous people. And somehow, that isn't important to u..to any of you.
It's also funny how you always make it sound like it was the Mormon Church who was instrumental in Prop 8. When it wasn't. It was the Catholic Church.

"In California's 2008 election the Knights of Columbus attracted media attention when they donated more than $1.4 million to Proposition 8, becoming the largest financial supporter of Proposition 8[68] which succeeded in banning marriages between same-sex couples in the state."

Ozark, MO

#17293 Oct 11, 2012
In fact, it was Bishop Salvatore Cordileone of the Catholic Church who was instrumental in the bill and getting it passed. Yet, the LDS Church takes the hit. Where's your outrage, NoHo and Sux?!?

Ozark, MO

#17294 Oct 11, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>We know that LDS is planning to make Mormon the official religion of the USA. It is the White Horse Prophecy that Romney, crazy liar and absolute fascist filth, believes he is fulfilling.

This is why he says that Russia is his greatest threat.

"Those opposing will be called Gog and Magog The nations of the world led by the Russian Czar and their power, will be great, but all opposition will be overcome, and this land will be then the Zion of our God.”

So, who is Gog and who is Magog and does Romney really believe he is the third coming of Jesus Christ?

I think he does. He is crazy but, then again, so is Santorum and Palin and all of the other Freaks of the REPUBLISCUM Fascist Mob.
I think you've been around your cats and hoard too long. Your depravation in human interaction is really starting to show.

Ozark, MO

#17295 Oct 11, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>LDS = Anti-American.
That's it??? That's all you have???

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#17296 Oct 11, 2012
In fact, it was Bishop Salvatore Cordileone of the Catholic Church who was instrumental in the bill and getting it passed. Yet, the LDS Church takes the hit. Where's your outrage, NoHo and Sux?!?
Denying what ur Morg did, after countless sheep put in all those man hours and 30 million. How sad u are so ashamed of it. Why?

Location hidden

#17297 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>
That's it??? That's all you have???
You think that a tax-exempt fake religion lofting a pathologically lying sociopath onto the national stage in order to destroy the country is a small thing?

Of course you do.

You, like all other Romney LDS hate the USA. You want to destroy us. We know who and what you are.

Location hidden

#17298 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>
I think you've been around your cats and hoard too long. Your depravation in human interaction is really starting to show.
You are wearing your green apron around your crotch with the straps pulled too tightly. It has cut off circulation to your brain making it hard for you to sit on it.

Location hidden

#17299 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>
It's also funny how you always make it sound like it was the Mormon Church who was instrumental in Prop 8. When it wasn't. It was the Catholic Church.
"In California's 2008 election the Knights of Columbus attracted media attention when they donated more than $1.4 million to Proposition 8, becoming the largest financial supporter of Proposition 8[68] which succeeded in banning marriages between same-sex couples in the state."
Of course, as Romney is, you are also a pathological lying scumbag. All RomneyLDSers are.

"Mormons have been active participants in the campaign both as volunteers and financial contributors, giving an estimated 43 percent some $8.4 million to the Proposition 8 campaign, according to the Web site mormonsfor8.com . There are about 770,000 Mormon church members in California, but Mormons from outside the state have been encouraged to give money and time to help pass the measure."

Location hidden

#17300 Oct 12, 2012
LDS America-haters are not happy until they can make complete strangers miserable.

That is Romney to a T. That is why Ann misogynistic filth and MS faker said she was happy because other women had difficult lives.

She is a POS and so are the RomneyLDS crapheads.

Location hidden

#17301 Oct 12, 2012
Small wonder that Reid and Huntsman want to make clear that the Romneys do not become the putrid face of LDS.

OK, that is just TOO late.
Imhotep

United States

#17302 Oct 12, 2012
Todays problems
Yes my slaves, prayers are delayed.

I am busy, Mohammad is having sordid affair with Jesus. He is jealous of the hidden wife.
I requested the assistance of Baal.

And there are rumors circulating Joey Greco's Cheaters is featuring this woman

PS: Satan is booked solid handling Bishop Willard

I am pleased at his success
He requested Kolob, as a perk.

Really, what is a god to do?

My slaves are rioting, my dilithium crystals have been depleted,

I want another flood but can only afford Global warming.

Is it any mystery my name spelled backwards is Dog?

Mom could have done better
'Sue' would be good.

Omg (dad) this really makes me mad.

Which one of us do they mean.

I am the youngest, maybe Mohammad but he smells funny and I've repeatedly warned him about the odor of BBQ on his robes.

My problems are many my faithful slaves
Virtually everything I create... Dies!

Zeus is always teasing me, says I need 'The Force' and a robust training schedule.

Other gods torment me daily about this.

What do they think, I'm made of savoiurs?

You should see the road apples Pegasus drops omg !

My Martyrs are busy with their virgins, the virgins have petitioned Aphrodite for a union.

It is chaos here my slaves

Toilets are backed up , still waiting on Joe the Plummer.

Due to finances planned raptures must be suspended indefinitely.

I had to send the ghost to calm my youthful son down, since his 1st massacre he has been anxious to return.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opinion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourt... 21 min spud 519
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr cpeter1313 6,954
News How the other guy gets it done downtown 6 hr roboblogger2 1
News August eclipse shines a light on the past 7 hr Lynn 5
News An advocate argues that less immigration into t... 10 hr Retribution 7
News The Barons fiasco - Bluefield boot lacks fundam... (Aug '07) 14 hr Keisha 2
News COMMENTARY: How the DREAM Act divides families 15 hr General Kabaka Oba 2
More from around the web