Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Comments (Page 814)

Showing posts 16,261 - 16,280 of31,813
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Say NO to PAGAN IDOLATRY

Yuba City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

But hey some people call

FIFTY PERCENT DIVORCE,

FIFTY PERCENT OF YOUR WOMEN RAPED/MOLESTED

FIFTY PERCENT OF YOUR MEN ADMITTING ADULTERY

FIFTY PERCENT OF YOUR WOMEN ON HARD DRUGS

"The kind of good clean living our worship brings to our lives."

"Some people" being

"You people."

“Mormons will brainwash you”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Livinginthelandofcrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said they didn't use teleprompters. I said it was live and unedited. You're not very good at reading into what I say, are you?
Of course their talks are prepared, duh! Of course it has to run on a very tight schedule, again, duh! That doesn't mean it's not live and unedited.
So, what happened to you being an "active member" in one post on another thread, to "were a Mormon"? That was awful fast to go from "active" to "ex."
It is live but not unedited. Go ahead and look it up! It is not spoken from the spirit as it used to be. I don't really care what you believe, I just like proving you wrong! I was and I am a moron, I mean mormon. Basically I have found out the truth and I am trying to save as many people as I can. You can call my bishop if you want. He already called me in the office to talk about why I keep talking about Jesus at church instead of the prophets.lol And im glad you took the time to look at all my posts.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I loved Packer's talk.
This is the one I'm talking about.. Disgusting little old man, he said this in the midst of a suicide rash here. U enjoyed his most recent? I tried to watch it but my eyes kept glazing over..so did his, he looked like he was gonna stop mid sentence and take a nap a couple of times.

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2010/10/mormon-chu...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Okay, Godmaker. Apparently, you can watch YouTube from behind your couch.
It's funny that you hate youtube because it shows all our mormon secrets out loud! I don't really care myself but it's funny x mormons go on there and show what we do.

Since: Sep 12

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Gladiator76 wrote:
<quoted text>It is live but not unedited. Go ahead and look it up! It is not spoken from the spirit as it used to be. I don't really care what you believe, I just like proving you wrong! I was and I am a moron, I mean mormon. Basically I have found out the truth and I am trying to save as many people as I can. You can call my bishop if you want. He already called me in the office to talk about why I keep talking about Jesus at church instead of the prophets.lol And im glad you took the time to look at all my posts.
Again, you are lying. A Bishop would never, ever admonish you for speaking about Jesus Christ. Do you really think I would believe that? It is live and unedited. Heck, they even included Hale's coughing jag. Why didn't they "edit" that out? Oh, because his coughing had to do with his talk. My bad. Again, you haven't proven me wrong at all. The only thing you have proven is how utterly pathetic you are.

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>This is the one I'm talking about.. Disgusting little old man, he said this in the midst of a suicide rash here. U enjoyed his most recent? I tried to watch it but my eyes kept glazing over..so did his, he looked like he was gonna stop mid sentence and take a nap a couple of times.

I like Packer.:-) Of course your eyes were glazing over. That's what happens when you eat a lot of donuts filled with sugar and start to come down.

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>This is the one I'm talking about.. Disgusting little old man, he said this in the midst of a suicide rash here. U enjoyed his most recent? I tried to watch it but my eyes kept glazing over..so did his, he looked like he was gonna stop mid sentence and take a nap a couple of times.

Oh, but thanks for providing a link.:-)

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Gladiator76 wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny that you hate youtube because it shows all our mormon secrets out loud! I don't really care myself but it's funny x mormons go on there and show what we do.
I love YouTube. I have my own channel. I just don't go there to learn facts. But I will go there to see the proper way to cut and dice a bellpepper.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

<quoted text>
I love YouTube. I have my own channel. I just don't go there to learn facts. But I will go there to see the proper way to cut and dice a bellpepper.
Contradiction is your favorite isnt it? You believe in how to cut bell peppers but not the other videos. If mormons werent so secret about their cult activities, no one would be able to put stuff out like that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Again, you are lying. A Bishop would never, ever admonish you for speaking about Jesus Christ. Do you really think I would believe that? It is live and unedited. Heck, they even included Hale's coughing jag. Why didn't they "edit" that out? Oh, because his coughing had to do with his talk. My bad. Again, you haven't proven me wrong at all. The only thing you have proven is how utterly pathetic you are.
NO IM NOT! I have no reason to lie to you or anyone else! I got called in for talking about Jesus teaching and adding scriptures from the bible into my lessons. He said I could only teach from my manual and give my personal testimony along with it. Everything that is taught in our classes from primary to elders quorum is in manuals that are all pre approved and edited. So dont sit and tell me im lying when you know nothing

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

<quoted text>
Oh, but thanks for providing a link.:-)
Pre-approved hate speech in the middle of a suicide rash. U like that? How can someone not be a bigot and like that?
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're right in the no difference about what he believes. Maybe you missed where I said Sux was making his opinion a fact. It's not fact. It's merely his opinion. Just as it's "my opinion" I am a Christian. Understand?
If it's all opinion, why would it be ok for a church or any organization to tell someone else their opinion is wrong. I noticed at the conference it was said that children from single parent and same sex parent homes live at a disadvantge, when most of those people made that choice. Why would his opinion on such things matter?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
How about a mission president admonishing you for masturbation..and how it's affecting your baptism numbers???

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd1nzk_mormo...

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Gladiator76 wrote:
<quoted text>Contradiction is your favorite isnt it? You believe in how to cut bell peppers but not the other videos. If mormons werent so secret about their cult activities, no one would be able to put stuff out like that.
Since when has cutting bellpeppers has anything to do with using YouTube to promote and spread lies? Do you know how many different ways there are to cut and dice a bellpepper? There are several opinions and examples. And your last point is utterly ridiculous. No one would be able to put that stuff out??? You're kidding, right? You really can't be that stupid. Are you?
Say NO to PAGAN IDOLATRY

Yuba City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

<quoted text>
They don't have "beds" for what NoHo is implying. And, no, I've never seen a "bed" in any of the temples I have been in. I've seen and sat on couches. But, I've never seen anybody lying on them, only sitting.
I haven't seen a bed but I haven't done work for the dead. People who do work for the dead are often really old and the chance of there not being any beds in temples is about nil.

But it's fair for them to ask. It's also fair to tell them 'yes we have beds too bad if you don't like it because they're staying.'

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Gladiator76 wrote:
<quoted text>NO IM NOT! I have no reason to lie to you or anyone else! I got called in for talking about Jesus teaching and adding scriptures from the bible into my lessons. He said I could only teach from my manual and give my personal testimony along with it. Everything that is taught in our classes from primary to elders quorum is in manuals that are all pre approved and edited. So dont sit and tell me im lying when you know nothing
I do know. I'm a member whose given several Sacrament talks, lessons, and held several positions. If what you are saying is true, you're leaving something out. Maybe like you were teaching false doctrine or your anti Mormon propaganda from the Godmakers and the Mormon Curtain. Then I can see a Bishop calling you in. You're nothing but a liar. Plain and simple.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

<quoted text>
They don't have "beds" for what NoHo is implying. And, no, I've never seen a "bed" in any of the temples I have been in. I've seen and sat on couches. But, I've never seen anybody lying on them, only sitting.
Man... this bed in temple comment has been floating around and it's retarded.

1) Nomo... you are reaching so far out there with your posts that it's just vile and ridiculous.

2) NoMo... you keep conflating your comments in your posts...
overlapping Mormonism and Fundamentalists,
overlapping the PURPOSE OF BEDS AND SOFAS with only having ONE PURPOSE and it's vile and discusting.

3) I thought I cleared this up the first time the comment passed with my post 16787, 16792

There are many places with childcare/restrooms with showers for after lunch workouts, and even beds in them.

Once at work a woman passed out 15 - 20 feet in front of me from a stroke (we were in the parking lot).

It is not a crime to lay down on it when you get a headache on your lunch hour.

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>Pre-approved hate speech in the middle of a suicide rash. U like that? How can someone not be a bigot and like that?
You and your LBGT news source view it as hate speech. I don't.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

that was addressed to NoMo not crazy...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

<quoted text>
Since when has cutting bellpeppers has anything to do with using YouTube to promote and spread lies? Do you know how many different ways there are to cut and dice a bellpepper? There are several opinions and examples. And your last point is utterly ridiculous. No one would be able to put that stuff out??? You're kidding, right? You really can't be that stupid. Are you?
Where are the lies?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,261 - 16,280 of31,813
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••