Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 Full story: CNN 32,004

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Full Story
pearl

West Jordan, UT

#15206 Sep 15, 2012
YOU areVD infectedWHORES wrote:
Go have a cigarette and get back in here and say something that makes us all run grab a pack ourselves, drop out of college, get divorced, get venereal disease, and take dope till we're numb like your mother and father and you.
You don't seem to have any desire to show any signs of dececncy. You appear paranoid. Or are you just really pissed because the civilization that you claim, as a christian, to have created has come to this, your cultures fifty percent failure rate. You created it. You traded humanity for the space age, when you could of had both. But you, as a christian just had to keep telling people what you demanded was the right way to live. You built it. Now you can't even get along with your own specises. There's nothing noble or exceptional about the world you claim to live in. The mormon community has it's fair share molestation and drug abuse. If you doubt gay people exist in the lds just check out craigslist in salt lake for byu young gay tricket sex. And everyone is aware of the drug presrciption abuse thats rampant with lds women. Last year Utah had the highest rate of accidental drug overdose in the u.s. You created it. You claim to bring civilization to the world and then complain about what you created. You have a huge failure rate
JBH

Delta, Canada

#15207 Sep 15, 2012
Do your own things as you can.

Attention:__That is what you want to be.
Say that you will.
WILL YOU KNOW the things to do?

This world sees upon you to make good decisions.

You want to be busybodies to be nosy to the world people's matters regardless you people doing good and having jobs or not.

Can you come by change when you are no longer strong these days?

This world sees there needs to do that to come about a new president for and from the USA.

A Mormon ONE as president is just fine to communicate to the world.

The world is not a fine place as violences have been geared up since someone has encouraged them, while you know who that someone also has been talking about targeting terrors, yet showing the being afraid of Muslims.

That is not all that you can do, you must know that Mormons are the new times of life through the mission and preaching.

If you do not want to be gone so fast, you have to sustain your existence.

Right now, it is barely hanging there because this holder of the current public office has made it difficulty for you that US stand on the planet is being diminishing on world stage.

Attention::______If you still want to maintain a position on the planet, know the existence of modern time because you must have all sorts of freedom and pluralism with diversities--and that can only come FROM your men -- Romney and Ryan, that you can only do to help your existence in the world.

Or else, otherwise, go to eat some peanut sandwiches and Chicago FIRED SOUL BEANS--maybe they will start selling beans in 7-11 in Chicago.

But you can try burritos in the vending machines instead.
Livinginthelando fcrazy

Branson, MO

#15208 Sep 15, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>u have very odd ideas, creepy
If being different than you makes me odd and creepy in your opinion, than I'm certainly glad for it. Because I don't want to be anything like you, or even close to it.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#15209 Sep 15, 2012
Livinginthelandofcrazy wrote:
<quoted text>If being different than you makes me odd and creepy in your opinion, than I'm certainly glad for it. Because I don't want to be anything like you, or even close to it.
talking about rectally inserting toothbrushes makes u creepy. And odd.
Livinginthelando fcrazy

Branson, MO

#15210 Sep 15, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>talking about rectally inserting toothbrushes makes u creepy. And odd.
No. I said you had your head up your a$$ so far a "Reach" toothbrush wouldn't work. Head, not toothbrush. Learn to read and comprehend, teacher.
YOU areVD infectedWHORES

Los Angeles, CA

#15211 Sep 15, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave your daddy out of this please! LOL!!!
You are a good argument for supporting abortion.
Not MY page where i took a photograph of two homosexuals kissing, and put my very own speshul messijge own it.

Yours. HOMOHICK.

You've ranted for DAYS about how your HOMOSEXUAL DOCTRINES are THOSE of GOD, and how GOD NEVER TOLD those ISRAELITES to DUMP - more expressly, kill - those homosexuals before they molested every child in the Israelite nation...

THIRTY FIVE HUNDRED, FOUR THOUSAND whatever YEARS of ANCIENT and more modern ISRAELITE later just the JUDEANs left - history -

V
A
N
I
S
H
E
D
with YOUR LOVE for HOMOSEXUALS.

You're homolester trash from the get.

Location hidden

#15212 Sep 15, 2012
<quoted text>No. I said you had your head up your a$$ so far a "Reach" toothbrush wouldn't work. Head, not toothbrush. Learn to read and comprehend, teacher.
and then u said I need a ..longer(?) toothbrush. Real dumb and kind of creepy
pearl

West Jordan, UT

#15213 Sep 15, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
No Surprise can try to change my language all he wants, but you have seen how successful he has been.
I haven't seen any conservative Christians trying to stop me from having a Christmas tree. Can you give an example? There are liberal atheists who have tried to stop people from putting up nativity scenes in public squares. In Utah they are trying to have crosses that mark where policeman have been killed in the line of duty removed also. Read about that a few years ago. Some stores now won't say "Merry Christmas" because of political pressures. So I have to respectfully disagree.
That political pressure isn't coming from athiests, they don't have that kind of lobbying power, yet. That pressure is coming from other religious groups be they satanists, wiccans, non-christians or the jewish. There are some atheists who put up a fight, but they are the exception not the rule. Mostly they don't want their tax dollars spent on religious ceremonies. The more religiously diverse this country becomes the more the christians feel squeezed out. But it's not from liberal non-believers, we really mostly don't care about a christmas tree or a cross. The secular community doesn't benefit anything near compared to the religious institutions from government. And the crosses for the fallen officers in Utah were moved to Hurricane in southern Utah and are fittingly displayed so as not to distract on the highway
Livinginthelando fcrazy

Branson, MO

#15214 Sep 15, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>and then u said I need a ..longer(?) toothbrush. Real dumb and kind of creepy
Yes, because it seems your head keeps getting further and further up your a$$.
Livinginthelando fcrazy

Branson, MO

#15215 Sep 15, 2012
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>That political pressure isn't coming from athiests, they don't have that kind of lobbying power, yet. That pressure is coming from other religious groups be they satanists, wiccans, non-christians or the jewish. There are some atheists who put up a fight, but they are the exception not the rule. Mostly they don't want their tax dollars spent on religious ceremonies. The more religiously diverse this country becomes the more the christians feel squeezed out. But it's not from liberal non-believers, we really mostly don't care about a christmas tree or a cross. The secular community doesn't benefit anything near compared to the religious institutions from government. And the crosses for the fallen officers in Utah were moved to Hurricane in southern Utah and are fittingly displayed so as not to distract on the highway
WRONG!!! California is a prime example of being run and dominated by the liberal mentality, and what is "politically correct."

Location hidden

#15216 Sep 15, 2012
<quoted text>Yes, because it seems your head keeps getting further and further up your a$$.
it's sad, u Mormons love pitiful insults so much. And quite funny that every convo had on this thread with one ends in insults. Truth = Terrorism

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#15217 Sep 15, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you justify evil by pointing other doing the same. And yes, most of America was wrong in that belief. It doesn't make Young right. But according to you, any evil is OK as long as someone else is doing also. But aren't the prophets suppose to have any standards that are higher then the most ignorant of people during a time?
Justify? You idiot, why don't you read what I write? I was explaining a "mind set". Get it? Do you know what a "mind set" is? Up until SCOTUS made a ruling for interracial relationships, the mind set for many Americans from the foundation of this country in the late 1600s, was to have offence at a white person having a relationship with a non-white person. That was a mind set for the first 250 years of this country.
See, the other poster as any idiot would state it as they did, they want others to think Young cornered the market on being against interracial relationships. They said it that way to make Young appear to be the only one in his time to think that way.
Unfortunately most Christian ministers taught against interracial relationships because they were either A. against it or B. they knew how most reacted to those in those relationships and cautioned people not to do it or suffer the consequences.
You're such an idiot lol.
Livinginthelando fcrazy

Branson, MO

#15218 Sep 15, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>it's sad, u Mormons love pitiful insults so much. And quite funny that every convo had on this thread with one ends in insults. Truth = Terrorism
Oh, again, and you never insult???
Hahahahahaha!!! Now, that's funny.
pearl

West Jordan, UT

#15219 Sep 15, 2012
<quoted text>
WRONG!!! California is a prime example of being run and dominated by the liberal mentality, and what is "politically correct."
California is one of the most diverse places in the world. Do you think the influx of minorities should disregard their traditions or should they be included in the community they way they are. Do you want them to assimilate to your theocarcy. Would that make you more comfortable. Do you think they have nothing to offer. Is it bothersome to you to know non-christians are being included in the community, that there is actual diversity. This seems to be scary for you. Why feel so threatned?

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#15220 Sep 15, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
When you wrestle with pigs, you have to expect to get dirty. Quit being a child molester defender and I'll stop treating you like you are acting. When I talk about filth, I have to get filthy. Get over it, or stop responding to me.
Oh me oh my, little Dana boy called me a child molester, oh my! What shall I do now? That why people in here think you're a child molester because you spend so much time calling others that and that usually reflects what you are to them, get it?
Next, an intelligent person doesn't lower themselves to mentally degrading levels as you lower yourself to. An intelligent person maintains a level of intellect that matches a higher way of appreciating themselves and display it in their speech, by not doing what you do, speaking like some little mentally malfunctioning child with a severe anger problem.
You don't have to resort to the small minded childish speech you make a part of your vocabulary each and every day in these threads. You have made a choice to spew the dark filthy shameful garbage you use for others. And all you prove is how dark and filthy and shamefully you can use words to speak with.
You don't have to talk that way, that's a fact you haven't realized yet. When you let the adult out you keep hidden inside of you much of the time, you'll use better speech naturally.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#15221 Sep 16, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll risk it. But you are the last person on earth I would ever trust to know what God allows or does not. But we are certainly commanded to judge the faiths, whether they are of God or not. Get over it.
That's the difference between us. If someone asks you a question of God you'll tell them how you know God feels. If someone asks me a question of God, I'll tell them this my opinion derived from Biblical scriptures and or whatever other sources I'll reference.
You have made yourself God's mouth piece and claim you know how God thinks and feels and people should believe you. You have made yourself a judge of Christian religions and broad cast to others what God has told you of which are okay and which are evil.
I told you, how you judge for yourself is one thing God gave us an okay to do. But when you make yourself as powerful as God, to know the minds and hearts of others and claim because of that power you are as much a judge as God, that others should listen to your judgements and believe them, you trespass where you know not.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#15222 Sep 16, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
"They swallow the preposterous and ignore possible evidence to the contrary to continue to swallow the preposterous." Pathetic.
I agree :)
Livinginthelando fcrazy

Branson, MO

#15223 Sep 16, 2012
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>California is one of the most diverse places in the world. Do you think the influx of minorities should disregard their traditions or should they be included in the community they way they are. Do you want them to assimilate to your theocarcy. Would that make you more comfortable. Do you think they have nothing to offer. Is it bothersome to you to know non-christians are being included in the community, that there is actual diversity. This seems to be scary for you. Why feel so threatned?
Pearl, I don't need you to tell me about California. I'm from California. I've lived there all my life until 7 years ago. I know exactly how California is and how much it's changed over time. Diversity is a good thing. If everyone was the same, it'd be boring. But, when that diversity from the minorities start to dictate how I live, I have a problem. A huge problem. I really wish you could ask a question without assuming.
pearl

West Jordan, UT

#15224 Sep 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Pearl, I don't need you to tell me about California. I'm from California. I've lived there all my life until 7 years ago. I know exactly how California is and how much it's changed over time. Diversity is a good thing. If everyone was the same, it'd be boring. But, when that diversity from the minorities start to dictate how I live, I have a problem. A huge problem. I really wish you could ask a question without assuming.
Do you have an example of someone dictating how you live? I mean someone other than the mormon church. Do you think it the liberls who elected arnold? Do you think he came in and saved the conservatives from themselves? Most everything changes over time, are you going to blame a liberal?

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#15225 Sep 16, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
"They swallow the preposterous and demand evidence for the obvious." Pathetic.
Dana's beliefs of Smith in a conversation...

"Smith married a bunch of little girls, he had sex with them all and that makes him a pedo! Right?"
Person listening..."Wow really? A bunch of little girls? Wow."
Dana..."Well, not all little girls. But he married them all to have sex with them all the time like any sex perv would do, don't you think that he's a pig and pervert?"
Person listening..."Not all little girls? You said he was a pedo, that means he likes just little girls, not older women. Which is it?"
Dana..."He had several little girls he married for sex and that makes him a pedo and a pig and disgusting right?"
Person listening..."Well if all he married was little girls I suppose. But you said there were a bunch of little girls, just how old were they?"
Dana..."Does it matter? The disgusting pedo pig married little girls for sex!"
Person listening..."Okay, so how many did he get pregnate? Did they put him in Jail for marrying all these little girls and for having sex with them all?"
Dana..."I um, they said, no jail, oh hell he's a pig and a pedo pervert and you're asking to many questions! Just believe what I say okay! What? Are you a pedo too? Huh? You don't believe what I say is the truth? That must make you a pedo to!"
Person listening understands quickly Dana has some issues with telling all the facts and, seems to have a hard time dealing with all the facts he's obviously leaving out and leaves Dana as Dana continues to scream and hollar all the filthy words at him he can because he wouldn't agree with Dana.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opinion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 48 min Truth is might 246
Let's have a balanced plan for producing the el... 2 hr Earthling-1 48
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 2 hr hal 26,733
Texas open carry is shooting itself in the foot 4 hr Independent1 9
Ask Rufus: Coming home at Christmas 4 hr Good fight 1
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 5 hr KiMerde 2,872
Seoul's Mayor Apologizes for Nixing Gay Rights ... 8 hr Switches 24
More from around the web