Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 31996 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#31165 Jan 10, 2014
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>You are reading things into what was never said. I certainly have never claimed that life should be fair for anyone. All that fairness and justice is what Christians anticipate.
I replied to your posts dear... I didn't change any of your words.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#31166 Jan 10, 2014
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not in a foul mood, I just think you made a pompous and obnoxious claim. And still have not offered evidence. And actually I had a very nice holiday in Hawaii, but you know, poor me, that traveling by air always gets to me, bothers my ears.
For the record... Hawaii isn't all it's cracked up to be. Maybe for the tourists... but not for most of the residents.

Though I hope you had a great plane ride. Did you see any dolphins hitching rides on a whales back?

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#31167 Jan 10, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a person who thinks Pearl needs an education? LOL!!!
Oh joy.... your here... I'm waiting for your topic to debate.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#31168 Jan 10, 2014
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Here you go pal. Looks like someone is making such claims.
That post is old... he seen it Lamola.
pearl

Sandy, UT

#31169 Jan 10, 2014
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting... and you correct me about my spelling errors.
Yes, that was tacky of me to stoop to Crazy's level. I feel bad about that and I would apologize for it, except I'm likely to do it again and I wouldn't want my apology to seem shallow. I was just pointing out your education really isn't very impressive.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#31170 Jan 10, 2014
To bad the leaders of the LDS church don't practice what they preach.

http://www.deseretnews.com/top/2209/0/Try-a-l...

'Try a little harder to be a little better:' New Year's encouragement from Mormon leaders

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#31171 Jan 10, 2014
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, that was tacky of me to stoop to Crazy's level. I feel bad about that and I would apologize for it, except I'm likely to do it again and I wouldn't want my apology to seem shallow. I was just pointing out your education really isn't very impressive.
thanks... at least I don't pray to rain God's...
pearl

Sandy, UT

#31172 Jan 10, 2014
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
I replied to your posts dear... I didn't change any of your words.
Actually you've changed many of my words.

Marysville, CA

#31173 Jan 10, 2014
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh joy.... your here... I'm waiting for your topic to debate.
I'll tell you what it is as soon as I have someone intelligent enough to debate with.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#31174 Jan 10, 2014
or lie and say there is no crime on the reservations.
pearl

Sandy, UT

#31175 Jan 10, 2014
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
That post is old... he seen it Lamola.
Apparently not, since he is unaware that anyone made such a claim.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#31176 Jan 10, 2014
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, that was tacky of me to stoop to Crazy's level. I feel bad about that and I would apologize for it, except I'm likely to do it again and I wouldn't want my apology to seem shallow. I was just pointing out your education really isn't very impressive.
and don't lie... you don't feel bad about stooping to any level... including prostitution, or you wouldn't have done it.

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#31177 Jan 10, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
And like No Standards, you are full of shit.
Since this is you're new standard of a reply, you should understand it's a physiological fact we're all full of *hit. You seem not to be able to let go of that information for some reason. We still wait for you to debate with intelligence like the adult you can be. The problem is you seem not to care to be one. To each their own eh?

Marysville, CA

#31178 Jan 10, 2014
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record... Hawaii isn't all it's cracked up to be. Maybe for the tourists... but not for most of the residents.
Though I hope you had a great plane ride. Did you see any dolphins hitching rides on a whales back?
You leaders thought it was when they were running from the law.

sportxmouse

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

#31180 Jan 10, 2014
you are an egotistical - outdated - prostitute with a feather on your head doing a dance to the Rain God.

Now, I believe what I believe and I don't care if you do your rain dance or not. But at least come out of the dark ages.
pearl

Sandy, UT

#31181 Jan 10, 2014
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, but I loathe traveling by plane. And thanks for the nice Christmas greeting I saw earlier.

Marysville, CA

#31182 Jan 10, 2014
The God of Mormonism is the only thing more perverted than the creator of Mormonism.
pearl

Sandy, UT

#31183 Jan 10, 2014
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks... at least I don't pray to rain God's...
Neither do I. See I'm sure we could find lots of common ground.

Marysville, CA

#31184 Jan 10, 2014
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Since this is you're new standard of a reply, you should understand it's a physiological fact we're all full of *hit. You seem not to be able to let go of that information for some reason. We still wait for you to debate with intelligence like the adult you can be. The problem is you seem not to care to be one. To each their own eh?
Coming to help your girlfriend? Good for for you.
pearl

Sandy, UT

#31185 Jan 10, 2014
sportxmouse wrote:
or lie and say there is no crime on the reservations.
Did some one make that claim? From what I've seen reservations are horrid crime filled places. Do you want to be thanked for creating them also, like Donut hole?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opinion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Republican Party is dead 43 min WasteWater 2,312
News Cal Thomas: The juicy bits you may have missed ... 2 hr Captain Yesterday 4
News Our Opinion: Prayer rally can open minds, heart... 3 hr Bad health habits 22
News How the DOJ is working with police departments ... 3 hr bozo 1
News How Bill Clinton subtly addressed the unsayable... 4 hr The Clinton Wipe 9
News Wind energy sweeps plains; course correction in... (Jan '09) 17 hr bpayne37 21
News OPED: Russia's finger on the campaign scale 19 hr Retired SOF 2
More from around the web