Pregnant woman, man wounded in Pittsb...

Pregnant woman, man wounded in Pittsburgh SUV

There are 3 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Feb 1, 2013, titled Pregnant woman, man wounded in Pittsburgh SUV. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Pittsburgh and state police say a pregnant woman and a man showed up at a hospital with gunshot wounds after their bullet-riddled sport-utility vehicle was found in another part of the city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

“Trump is so right!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Hmmmm - Has the Negro sport gone mobile? I guess the drive by's just don't score as many points. It's OK, as Hilliary says, "What does it matter"?

Who wants to bet they are Obots
Da Old Fool trolls on

Greensburg, PA

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Da' troll-boy strikes!
You Cant handle the Truth

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Wish they all were wiped out...they will be bringing another useless human being into the world..welfare baby..useless mother (Tamika) and father (Jerome) out on a weeknight club hoppin, when they should be home getting rest for a busy work day tommorrow...ah not this family..that's right, they don't got a job...they live on ACCESS and get a government check every month...my bad..just sayin..the workers in this world are the victims...not these pieces of [email protected]*...We are stupid for going to work to support these low lifes..just sayin....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opinion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 9 min Wondering 14,081
News Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a madman? 19 min Trump is a joke 227
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 2 hr Richies Cool Man ... 9,975
News Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) 10 hr Steven Spencer 8,830
News Letter: Digger pine a racist term (Jun '08) 12 hr Mike Digger 27
News LETTER: Are gypsies Israel's lost tribes? (Sep '12) 17 hr Billyjoemarco 11
News Legends of Tejano deserve equal billing 22 hr Insider 20
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (May '17) Sat righteoushustleent 34
More from around the web