Wiles for sheriff

Wiles for sheriff

There are 229 comments on the El Paso Times story from Feb 16, 2008, titled Wiles for sheriff. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Steven Kazmierczak had the look of a boyish graduate student--except for the disturbing tattoos that covered his arms.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Little Monster

El Paso, TX

#224 Sep 24, 2008
Mr. Right, I don't think you need to stoop down to the level you have. No need for insults. Here are some facts. Visit www.gaygamer.net and visit the Briar Patch on thursdays, see for yourself and then say your sorry for your statements. The only uninformed person is you. But thank you for excersing your rights to voice your opinion.
Yea Right wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that???
When was the last time you went to bed with HIM????
Why dont you just STFU!!!
Little Monster

El Paso, TX

#225 Sep 24, 2008
Mr. Luna,
I too made a complaint to the FBI about Richard Wiles. I was practically laughed at. Wiles has a whole lot more influence that we thought. I too made open records requests and internal affairs reports. I was retaliated against by Wiles and his department. Now I have to excercise my right to voice my grievances of our public or elected officials under a pen name. What a shame. Lets keep Wiles retired! Austin didn't want him and neigther do we.
Jesus Luna wrote:
In 2008 an honorable man and 15 year veteran of the E.P.P.D by the name of Jose Carrizal Jr. filed
a whistleblower lawsuit against Richard Wiles. In
that lawsuit it is clear that Richard Wiles was well aware that an officer by the name of Gabriel Peralta was conspiring to commit murder in 2004.
Then Chief of Police Richard Wiles did nothing, and in fact began to vigorously defend officer
Peralta. Richard Wiles provided an Interrofice
Memorandum to the Civil Service Commission in
2004 in defense of officer Peralta, Wiles spoke
also in defense of this officer on more than one
occasion at City Council Meetings. In 2006 then
Chief Richard Wiles testified at my Civil trial
I had against officer Peralta in support of this
officer. It is obvious Wiles has no regards for
human life. On 3/19/08, I wrote the Texas Attorney General in regards to a open records
request I was denied. I later contacted Ms. Claire Sloan via telephone to check on the status of my grievance. I was told by Ms. Sloan it was
being looked into, and due to the content of the
information I had sent (which included the Jose
Carrizal Lawsuit) she made the decission to forward my information to the Criminal Section
Unit of the Attorney General. I am also in the
process of filing a complaint against Richard
Wiles with the F.B.I. I attended a Sheriff's
Debate in which Richard Wiles was present and
he soon ran away through a back door without
telling anyone why, well I know why. As far as
the gay issues with Wiles everyone knows he's
gay and in fact use to dress up manequins at the
popular acording to some. I don't think that's
as bad as having no regards for a human beings
life. It is a shame that the El Paso Times hides
the real news, the Times is the worst newspaper
in history and I am ashamed that's all we have in
El Paso as far as an english edition. Thank goodness for the Diario De El Paso. I challenge
anyone who questions my facts, and offer them
access to the hundreds of official documents I
have in my possession that show these facts along with many others are 100% true.
Blahber

El Paso, TX

#226 Sep 29, 2008
Little Monster wrote:
Here are some facts. Visit www.gaygamer.net and visit the Briar Patch on thursdays. <quoted text>
Okay, I check gaygamer.net , and can't find what he posted. Can you give a little more detail, trying to do my research to see what I believe.
Little Monster

United States

#227 Oct 4, 2008
Blahber wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I check gaygamer.net , and can't find what he posted. Can you give a little more detail, trying to do my research to see what I believe.
Use the search tool. You will find him talking about his succesful warrant roundup using "free gifts" as a trap to get people to turn themselves in. The report was by th El Paso times but the website who claims to be a site for "boys who like boys who like joysticks" posts stories dealing with gay people. They are a Gay Pride site who tries to promote gay awareness wile still keeping up with the latest video games. I know this cuz of research. I don't like video games or boys. TNA for me!
Blahber

El Paso, TX

#228 Oct 5, 2008
Ahh, I saw that article, and I just thought it was a generic video game article, like level updates and the like.

Thanks for the info!
Little Monster

El Paso, TX

#229 Oct 12, 2008
It seems like Wiles is no longer frequenting the Briar Patch on Stanton Street since some brave sole posted it on blogs. But he just can't stay away from Club 101. Nice pictures Dickey!!! Thanks to that now you guys won't see him there eigther. No that young guy with him was not his body guard! Just because he frequently pats him down checks his package and always has handcuffs on him does not make him his body guard. But seriously, there are a whole lot more reasons other reasons why Dickey shouldn't be Sheriff other than he likes to sword fight. Gay people have rights too. Too bad he is ashamed of what he is and the gay community resents him for it!!!!
Gay Pride

El Paso, TX

#230 Oct 15, 2008
So what if my Chief is gay! I still love him and will vote for him. I don't see anything wrong with him betraying his wife and kid. He just loves men, and not trans either, just men. I met my chief at a costume party and still remember that mole he has on his wiwi. I just was allowed to give him oral pleassure but it was all good!
Vote Wiles we need a gay man in a position like that!
Jesus Luna

El Paso, TX

#231 Oct 23, 2008
Wiles is a unfortunate ignorant choice to be made by the many who will vote for him. I am now preparing a document to be forwarded both to the local F.B.I and it's main headquarters. It is obvious that many officers have gotten away with their criminal acts. I will tell you this! Richard Wiles participated in and committed the criminal act of OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE. Richard Wiles in the Jesus Luna VS. Gabriel Peralta testified before a Judge and Jury in favor of Gabriel Peralta, one of the most crooked cops in the City of El Paso. Richard Wiles did so, having full knowledge that Gabriel Peralta was participating in a criminal act to try and have me murdered. Richard Wiles was well aware that Gabriel Peralta was trying to get me killed, yet he did nothing as the retaliation continued to be focused against me by several officers of the E.P.P.D. Richard Wiles is a disgrace to humanity,
forget the other personal issues of his own betrayal to his family because he is gay and cheats on his wife with men. I challenge anyone out there that supports Wiles to look at the facts! The fact is that Jose Carrizal Jr. a 15 year veteran of the E.P.P.D filed a lawsuit against the E.P.P.D, Richard Wiles and the City of El Paso for retaliating against him after he came forth with information regarding Gabriel Peraltas effort to have me MURDERED! These are not my words, but those of a 15 year veteran with an impecable record. I feel sorry for the ignorance of all those whom refuse to look into the facts. Why did Richard Wiles run! literally run out of a debate held at the Country Club, when he saw I was there? Richard Wiles, you can run but you can not hide, either you will suffer the consequences before a judge here on earth, or before the grandest judge of all, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST!!!!
ITS TRue

El Paso, TX

#233 Nov 23, 2009
Richard Wiles is BIG TIME GAY, head out to the gay bars on weekends and you'll see him there. I personally know gay guys that have been with him. I think he has no respect for the city or county, what kind of a sheriff goes to gay bars?? He should be kicked out of the city!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opinion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) 2 hr Steven Spencer 7,348
News Why I quit atheism 2 hr Chazofsaints 731
News Toward a kinder, gentler Islam 3 hr Marie-Luise_J 8
News Milwaukee's invisible racial cage 3 hr Jared 3
News Republicans need to shut down Trump's election ... 3 hr Just Think 89
Opinions, please and thanks? :) 4 hr sparklyoctopus 1
News Vukovar still divided 15 years on (Nov '06) 6 hr Nikola Pasic was ... 707
More from around the web