Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's sm...

Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

There are 13854 comments on the New York Post story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears. In it, New York Post reports that:

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

Wondering

San Diego, CA

#8905 Oct 16, 2012
If green energy is really the way to go, why doesn't our Cities, State and Federal Buildings use solar energy?
Wondering

San Diego, CA

#8907 Oct 16, 2012
Why do they claim second hand smoke kills when gas pumps across America have a warning on the side of the gas pumps stating this product and its emissions cause cancer? Why do the States and Federal Government websites also claim that gasoline emissions cause cancer, yet claim the rise in cancer is due to an decrease in smokers and an increase in automobiles on our roads?
Wondering

San Diego, CA

#8908 Oct 16, 2012
Why don't we the voters insist on all persons trying for public office or up for relection take a lie detector test as we require certain State and Federal employees to take one?
NoBlamer 2012

Fall River Mills, CA

#8909 Oct 16, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Why Are Republicans Calling To Disarm The American People?
http://www.infowars.com/why-are-republicans-c...
why are you asking me ?

I just think democrats should no be allowed to have firearms because they vote for people who want to take them away
NoBlamer 2012

Fall River Mills, CA

#8910 Oct 16, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, does Clint still keep his empty chair up there. I worked in Redding for a couple of years.
I am not sure what you mean
I think clint lives in carmel (mayor)
its by the coast.
I am closer to reno
NoBlamer 2012

Fall River Mills, CA

#8911 Oct 16, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>We have this thing called the constitution that would not allow Sharia law in the US.
Facts are fun!
thats not true loser
ovomit signed the NDAA
after the election they will pass the un small arms treaty

the constitution will be history
NoBlamer 2012

Fall River Mills, CA

#8912 Oct 16, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No, judges cannot overide the constitution. if they try to, it will be appealed and overturned.
liar

who took away the unborn childs right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness ?

you are a clueless loser
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#8913 Oct 16, 2012
Wondering wrote:
If green energy is really the way to go, why doesn't our Cities, State and Federal Buildings use solar energy?
Because the equipment and installation is so expensive!!! No one can afford it!!
Hollister

Denver, CO

#8914 Oct 16, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! What boat were you on son? I know it couldn't have been a sub. At least they have higher standards.
I bet you never left shore, eh?
Your mother said I was just like a submarine.
Long, hard and full of sea men.
I sure am glad that 2 bits I gave her was .enough
Because you sure turned out worthless.

You ended up as a liberal troll....what a waste of sperm from a drunk encounter.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8915 Oct 16, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you asking me ?
I just think democrats should no be allowed to have firearms because they vote for people who want to take them away
I agree including Romney.

2004: Romney signs off on permanent assault weapons ban

http://www.therightscoop.com/2004-romney-sign...
So Long Barack H Jarrett

Phoenix, AZ

#8916 Oct 16, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
NASA Administrator Charles Bolden said in a recent interview that his "foremost" mission as the head of America's space exploration agency is to improve relations with the Muslim world.
Everything in America has been made by Barack into the survival of Muslimhood Ramadan people. As he said at the union, Christianity is not the future. He is UNHOLY BY ANY MEASURE OF FAITH.

Say prayers for America, and it doing so, you will be saying a prayer for Mitt Romney who has a record of ACTUALLY ASSISTING CHARITIES and the needy in the way we desire.

We don't want our children aborted and shoved onto food stamps and welfare.
So Long Barack H Jarrett

Phoenix, AZ

#8917 Oct 16, 2012
At the UN, not union

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#8918 Oct 16, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the equipment and installation is so expensive!!! No one can afford it!!
Works fine for my house. Maybe you just use too much electricity...
Hollister

Denver, CO

#8919 Oct 16, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Those programs are between his ears. After all, that's the only real empty space he knows!
So basically you want his genitals between your ears in that empty space?
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#8920 Oct 16, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Works fine for my house. Maybe you just use too much electricity...
Depending on the location and design of your system, the typical home installation ranges from 3 to 7 kilowatts and costs between $18,000 to $40,000 to purchase.

Equipment Costs ~ 45%

•Solar panels: About a third of the cost of a residential photovoltaic system comes from the cost of solar panels, which can cost around $4,500-$12,000.
•Power inverter: The inverter, which converts DC to AC so you can connect to the grid, will cost $1,000-$3,000.
•Mounting hardware: Depending on your home, you may need standoffs, rails, clips, etc., which cost around $800-$2,000.
•Wiring: Wires and wiring boxes, disconnects, conduit, and other electrical components can total to around $1,000-$2,000.

•System Installation: Even before your system is up and running, you’ll need to pay for the cost of installation, which ranges from $2,000-$4,000.
•Permits & Fees: Local permitting and inspection fees can add over $2,500 to your solar costs. With other solar permitting fees, costs can total to around $3,000-$6,000.

•Monitoring: Monitoring equipment and/or services can cost up to a couple thousand dollars
•Maintenance/Repairs: These costs will vary, depending on the situation, and include the cost of replacing the power inverter. Inverters typically need to be replaced one or two times during the life of your system.
•Additional operational and overhead costs can total around $4,000-$9,000 per installation.

Incentives can help lower the cost of solar power systems. As a homeowner, you’re eligible to receive 30% off the total cost of your photovoltaic system from the federal government in the form of a Federal Solar Tax Credit. If you purchase a home solar system, you may end up having to wait as long as 16 months to receive the benefit of the tax credit.

http://www.sunrunhome.com/solar-lease/cost-of...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#8921 Oct 16, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you asking me ?
lol! Another constitutional cripple.

I love this comedy channel!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#8922 Oct 16, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
liar
who took away the unborn childs right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness ?
you are a clueless loser
And judges gave those same rights to corporations!

Amazing!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#8923 Oct 16, 2012
Hollister wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother said I was just like a submarine.
Long, hard and full of sea men.
I sure am glad that 2 bits I gave her was .enough
Because you sure turned out worthless.
You ended up as a liberal troll....what a waste of sperm from a drunk encounter.
lol! Really? Wow. You must be like the early version of the Mark 14.

dud.

You sure do lack for intelligence son (since "honor" is something you don't have any of!)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#8924 Oct 16, 2012
Hollister wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically you want his genitals between your ears in that empty space?
lol! It's too bad you don't have any son.

I told you you shouldn't play with knives too often!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#8925 Oct 16, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Depending on the location and design of your system, the typical home installation ranges from 3 to 7 kilowatts and costs between $18,000 to $40,000 to purchase.
Equipment Costs ~ 45%
•Solar panels: About a third of the cost of a residential photovoltaic system comes from the cost of solar panels, which can cost around $4,500-$12,000.
•Power inverter: The inverter, which converts DC to AC so you can connect to the grid, will cost $1,000-$3,000.
•Mounting hardware: Depending on your home, you may need standoffs, rails, clips, etc., which cost around $800-$2,000.
•Wiring: Wires and wiring boxes, disconnects, conduit, and other electrical components can total to around $1,000-$2,000.
•System Installation: Even before your system is up and running, you’ll need to pay for the cost of installation, which ranges from $2,000-$4,000.
•Permits & Fees: Local permitting and inspection fees can add over $2,500 to your solar costs. With other solar permitting fees, costs can total to around $3,000-$6,000.
•Monitoring: Monitoring equipment and/or services can cost up to a couple thousand dollars
•Maintenance/Repairs: These costs will vary, depending on the situation, and include the cost of replacing the power inverter. Inverters typically need to be replaced one or two times during the life of your system.
•Additional operational and overhead costs can total around $4,000-$9,000 per installation.
Incentives can help lower the cost of solar power systems. As a homeowner, you’re eligible to receive 30% off the total cost of your photovoltaic system from the federal government in the form of a Federal Solar Tax Credit. If you purchase a home solar system, you may end up having to wait as long as 16 months to receive the benefit of the tax credit.
http://www.sunrunhome.com/solar-lease/cost-of...
you should talk to people, like me, that actually use solar power, instead of copying shit off the web...

I have a small house but i have less than $10G into it and i;m on my second set of batteries.(the batteries are teh weak link in solar. they last 5 years and are expensive.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opinion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 10 min Frindly 8,680
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 1 hr _Peach_ 9,571
News The Military Coup Against Donald Trump of 2018,... 3 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 112
News California Editorial Rdp 6 hr Rico the 147 IQ H... 2
News Ferguson still struggling with racial bias 9 hr you hate the truth 6
News Adding sex back into relationship (Dec '08) 13 hr RACE 198
News Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) 18 hr Appalled 8,771
More from around the web