Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's sm...

Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

There are 13856 comments on the New York Post story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears. In it, New York Post reports that:

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#8740 Oct 16, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>give us the time, place and link. Don't saw that limb you're setting to much further. Romney closing now in Michigan, just came in. Buy plenty of hankys.
State your sources.
bottlecap

United States

#8742 Oct 16, 2012
A HUGE Endorsement for Romney from Ross Perot.

The ONLY one who spoke out against NAFTA!

ROSS Nails It Here!

So "W" doesn't think much of the Romney campaign but Ross Perot does. A double ++ for Romney.

"At stake is NOTHING LESS than our position in the world, our standard of living at home, and our constitutional freedoms," Perot wrote in a statement.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#8743 Oct 16, 2012
bottlecap wrote:
ROSS Nails It Here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EAHM9rXjdUoXX
So "W" doesn't think much of the Romney campaign but Ross Perot does. A double ++ for Romney.
"At stake is NOTHING LESS than our position in the world, our standard of living at home, and our constitutional freedoms," Perot wrote in a statement.
Ummm...Ross Perot is not really all there, if you know what i mean...

Did the black hhelicopters that followed Ross also endorse Romney?
bottlecap

United States

#8744 Oct 16, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Lie.......but keep up the good work comrade.
Obama Care......21 new taxes.....17 hit the middle class
Food up 22%......hits middle class
Gas up $2 a gallon more.......hits middle class
Health Insurance up $2500......hits middle class.........
The middle-class is getting WHACKED!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/13/us/us-incom...

The numbers helped drive an overall decline in income for the typical American family. Median household income after inflation fell to $50,054, a level that was 8 percent lower than in 2007, the year before the recession took hold.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#8745 Oct 16, 2012
bottlecap wrote:
ROSS Nails It Here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EAHM9rXjdUoXX
Ross Perot is a big business tycoon. Of course he supports Romney.

That crazy little keebler elf is cheating death at every turn. God Bless him.

St. Croix valley

#8746 Oct 16, 2012
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
The middle-class is getting WHACKED!
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/13/us/us-incom...
The numbers helped drive an overall decline in income for the typical American family. Median household income after inflation fell to $50,054, a level that was 8 percent lower than in 2007, the year before the recession took hold.
ya think maybe that recession you mentioned had aomething to do with that?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#8747 Oct 16, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Examples of what you claim?
oh that's right, the MSM never print those things.

Paris

#8748 Oct 16, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
State your sources.
deflection noted. Now list the link to your claim.
bottlecap

United States

#8749 Oct 16, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm...Ross Perot is not really all there, if you know what i mean...
Did the black hhelicopters that followed Ross also endorse Romney?
It is the middle-class that's not ALL THERE any more, if you know what I mean.

I'm surprised that you are so trusting of that Uncle Tom in the White House after he and his minions forced your former great Governor, Jesse Ventura, off the air, because he was exposing the GLOBALIST OLIGARCHY for the Rats they were.

Whether Jesse was calling out FEMA on concentration camps OR shining the light on the Bilderbergers, he was doing it for the benefit of the American people. When Ross Perot was talking about our "...constitutional freedoms" being at stake in this election, he knows whereof he speaks.

St. Croix valley

#8750 Oct 16, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>oh that's right, the MSM never print those things.
Shuld be easy examples to find then. in fact, you could have posted them instead of the post you just did...

Paris

#8751 Oct 16, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Shuld be easy examples to find then. in fact, you could have posted them instead of the post you just did...
if you haven't seen what Obama has or hasn't done you are beyond blind and stupid.
bottlecap

United States

#8752 Oct 16, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ya think maybe that recession you mentioned had aomething to do with that?
Yes, the RECESSION!!! But it should be noted that it centered around the housing bubble in general and Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in particular.

The TARP update paints the picture.

http://projects.propublica.org/bailout/list

And who was in the thick of things with those two government sponsored entities?---one Barack Obama.

I have said it before, but it bears repeating; if Bush was the Captain of the Costa Concordia, then Harry Reid as Majority Leader was the First Mate AND Obama, Pelosi, McCain, Dood and Frank were Officers on Board. Paul Ryan, as a member with rank of the minority party in the House gets the rank of Bosun.

The unsuspecting passengers on board were myself, Romney and the middle-class.

St. Croix valley

#8753 Oct 16, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>if you haven't seen what Obama has or hasn't done you are beyond blind and stupid.
Again you could have posted them here. or maybe you couldn't...

St. Croix valley

#8754 Oct 16, 2012
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the RECESSION!!! But it should be noted that it centered around the housing bubble in general and Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in particular.
The TARP update paints the picture.
http://projects.propublica.org/bailout/list
And who was in the thick of things with those two government sponsored entities?---one Barack Obama.
I have said it before, but it bears repeating; if Bush was the Captain of the Costa Concordia, then Harry Reid as Majority Leader was the First Mate AND Obama, Pelosi, McCain, Dood and Frank were Officers on Board. Paul Ryan, as a member with rank of the minority party in the House gets the rank of Bosun.
The unsuspecting passengers on board were myself, Romney and the middle-class.
Unsuspecting passengers? No respoibility lies with those that purchased homes at obviously hyper-inflated prices at the limit of their purchasing power?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#8755 Oct 16, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary Clinton to Obama in 2008:'The Buck Stops In The Oval Office'...
lol! Didn't Romney believe the buck stopped in his pocket?

Paris

#8756 Oct 16, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Didn't Romney believe the buck stopped in his pocket?
FLASH: THIS JUST IN FROM THE EMPTY CHAIR NETWORK.....With Obama's projected poor performance tonight, it has been estimated that Obama will create a faux Crisis that will DEMAND his undivided attention where the third debate will be cancelled......because the race will be over at that point anyway if not already.

Even though the MSM have written the headlines....OBAMA WINS DEBATE two days ago......the tide has turned and Obama trying to reinvent himself tonight will not turn the tide of history.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#8757 Oct 16, 2012
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>I know you're not looking forward to tomorrow night, Harvey... when you'll have to again watch your pathetic mentor, Barack Hussein Obama, get eviscerated.
Talk is cheap, monkey-brains. Bring it on.
bottlecap

United States

#8758 Oct 16, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Unsuspecting passengers? No respoibility lies with those that purchased homes at obviously hyper-inflated prices at the limit of their purchasing power?
"hyper-inflated prices"??? At the time, that was not thought to be true.

"the limit of their purchasing power?" A review, before the crash!

January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress:

AT THE TIME:
* The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77
* The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%
* The Unemployment rate was 4.6%

The American People had ALOT of confidence in the economy then.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#8759 Oct 16, 2012
waitasec wrote:
<quoted text>
The buck never stops at Obama! He is the lest responsible potus we've ever had! Everyone else has to take responsibility. And he's TOO stupid to win a debate without teleprompter. Oh yeah he's a liar, proven over and over!
lol! Oh... right... that's why bushie never apologized for iraq. It was "legitimate" invasion of a sovereign country.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#8760 Oct 16, 2012
Lie Jumbo wrote:
<quoted text>you are lying as you state it, but what's new. Biden tried that tired old crap 23 times. He lost the debate and Romney is still surging. You loons are out of lies and ammunition. I hope Obama is stupid enough to use this passé hooey. Swing state polls Romney 51%, Obama 46%.
Every word a lie. Every claimed poll made up. You're a desperate weasel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opinion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I'm addicted to buttered croissants, coffee - a... 48 min Serratus Anterior 1
News Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) 2 hr Steven Spencer 7,322
News Our Opinion: All OUI cases must be treated cons... 3 hr cops are degener... 3
News Our Opinion: Resources needed for addiction fight 3 hr junkies are scum 1
News Republicans need to shut down Trump's election ... 4 hr bottlecap 28
News Guest View: San Benito County roads about to be... 5 hr ICU812 2
News Aug. 24: National Anthem, Donald Trump and Fire... 9 hr He Named Me Black... 1
More from around the web