Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's sm...

Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

There are 13855 comments on the New York Post story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears. In it, New York Post reports that:

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

NoBlamer 2012

Fall River Mills, CA

#8437 Oct 14, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>The Food Stamp Fallacy
When will Republicans be honest about who really gets the most out of welfare programs?
According to the New York Times, 36 million Americans relied on food stamps. More than 24 million of them were white, 8 million were African American and 6 million were Hispanic of any race.
http://www.theroot.com/views/food-stamp-falla...
exactly what group are you saying is republican ?

you pathetic loser
NoBlamer 2012

Fall River Mills, CA

#8438 Oct 14, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
When will Republicans be honest about who really gets the most out of welfare programs?
According to the New York Times, 36 million Americans relied on food stamps. More than 24 million of them were white, 8 million were African American and 6 million were Hispanic of any race.
how many of the whites have black babies ?
NoBlamer 2012

Fall River Mills, CA

#8441 Oct 14, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Government Spends More on Corporate Welfare Subsidies than Social Welfare Programs
About $59 billion is spent on traditional social welfare programs.$92 billion is spent on corporate subsidies. So, the government spent 50% more on corporate welfare than it did on food stamps and housing assistance in 2006.
http://thinkbynumbers.org/government-spending...
Corporate Welfare Spending Hits $100 Billion in FY 2012
Federal subsidies distributed to the private sector in Fiscal Year 2012 cost American taxpayers nearly $100 billion, according to a startling new report by the libertarian Cato Institute.ďThat includes direct and indirect subsidies to small businesses, large corporations, and industry organizations,Ē the think tank stated in its policy analysis.
Corporate welfare, which generally comes in the form of loans or subsidies, are distributed by an array of federal agencies, with the top donors consisting of the departments of Energy, Commerce, Agriculture, and Housing and Urban Development. And while lawmakers squander billions of taxpayer dollars every year to fund their own corporate interests, the federal government will run a deficit in excess of $1 trillion this year.
According to the Cato study, the most prominent corporate-welfare donor was the Department of Agriculture, doling out more than $25 billion. Most of the subsidies dispersed by the agriculture department have gone to some of the nationís largest farms, the authors added. The second largest donor was the Energy Department, giving out nearly $18 billion in subsidies in FY 2012. Other programs on the list include:
The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)ís Community Development Block Grant program ($285 million); the Commerce Departmentís Broadband Technology Opportunities Program ($2.2 billion); attempts by Transportation Department policymakers to develop a high-speed rail network ($1.2 billion) and the Interior Departmentís Bureau of Land Management ($1.4 billion) land-use programs.
http://www.thenewamerican.com/economy/comment... -$100-billion-in-fy-2012
how much did gm get ?

looks like the food stamp prez has been busy spending our money that he doesnt have

how much interest do we pay on the $6T he borrowed from china ?
TensionsRHigh

Rochester, MN

#8442 Oct 14, 2012
Bidenís Benghazi claim: Is he lying, or is the Obama administration really this incompetent?

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/12/bidens-beng...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8443 Oct 14, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly what group are you saying is republican ?
you pathetic loser
you can tell your Pathetic, Pseudo Liberals react that way in the Republican & Democrat Parties.

Location hidden

#8444 Oct 14, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
how much did gm get ?
looks like the food stamp prez has been busy spending our money that he doesnt have
we know how much wall street got of TARP.
NoBlamer 2012

Fall River Mills, CA

#8445 Oct 14, 2012
with all this money being wasted by the government

so much that even the sissy liblosers are crying about it...

its time for all tax payers to go on strike
NoBlamer 2012

Fall River Mills, CA

#8446 Oct 14, 2012
Scott DesJarlais wrote:
<quoted text>
Over priced 6 cylinder crap? No thanks!
the chevy volt has 6 cyl ?

Location hidden

#8447 Oct 14, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
with all this money being wasted by the government
so much that even the sissy liblosers are crying about it...
its time for all tax payers to go on strike
I agree, I say repeal the 16th amemdment but the Republicans wont attack their own especially when the 16th amendment more or less declares that all of our income is the property of the Federal government. Any amount they let us keep is the result of the benevolence of Congress. The Courts have ruled as such throughout the history of the income tax. This includes any income, from gifts to fringe benefits. If your employer pays for a business lunch, the Federal government can tax you for 100% of your lunch if they so desire. There are of course loopholes and all sorts of deductions and write offs. But those are all by the grace of Congress. According to the Courts and the 16th amendment Congress doesnít have to write any deductions into law. Theyíre entitled to everything.

http://stevenbirnspeaks.com/2012/06/29/the-re...

History of the 16th Amendment

Strange as it may seem, the Sixteenth Amendment (which gave the American people the affliction of confiscatory income taxes) was never supposed to have passed. It was introduced by the Republicans as part of a political scheme to trick the Democrats, but it backfired.

http://www.latterdayconservative.com/articles...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#8448 Oct 14, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Something tells me you're doing your best to make this a racial issue. Allow me clarify, blacks make up 22% of the total while they represent 13.1% of the population. Whites collect 66% of the food stamps while representing 78.1% of the population.
I hope this has been of some service to you.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#8449 Oct 14, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
My father lived in Chicago his whole life and voted Republican till the day he died. Now he votes Democrat.
Obviously you're making the point as to what killed him.

Location hidden

#8450 Oct 14, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
how much did gm get ?
GM, Chrysler & Wall Street are good examples of Corporate Welfare recipients and now Wallstreet wants the Government to dump GM Stock so Wall Street can get it for nothing and whats wrong with Wall Street.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#8451 Oct 14, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicken feed. I know 47,000,000 who benefit from government welfare.
... because you stand in the same line, son!

Or did you mean like Romney's 47%? It's always hard to tell what you people are talking about.
NoBlamer 2012

Fall River Mills, CA

#8452 Oct 14, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, I say repeal the 16th amemdment but the Republicans wont attack their own
I have been saying repeal all the amendments after the 10th for a long time

they are all a stupid waste

just think all we need to do is repeal the 14th and r v w is overturned

I say we go back to the constitution,
our forefathers had it right

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#8453 Oct 14, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Government Spends More on Corporate Welfare Subsidies than Social Welfare Programs
About $59 billion is spent on traditional social welfare programs.$92 billion is spent on corporate subsidies. So, the government spent 50% more on corporate welfare than it did on food stamps and housing assistance in 2006.
http://thinkbynumbers.org/government-spending...
Corporate Welfare Spending Hits $100 Billion in FY 2012
Federal subsidies distributed to the private sector in Fiscal Year 2012 cost American taxpayers nearly $100 billion, according to a startling new report by the libertarian Cato Institute.ďThat includes direct and indirect subsidies to small businesses, large corporations, and industry organizations,Ē the think tank stated in its policy analysis.
Corporate welfare, which generally comes in the form of loans or subsidies, are distributed by an array of federal agencies, with the top donors consisting of the departments of Energy, Commerce, Agriculture, and Housing and Urban Development. And while lawmakers squander billions of taxpayer dollars every year to fund their own corporate interests, the federal government will run a deficit in excess of $1 trillion this year.
According to the Cato study, the most prominent corporate-welfare donor was the Department of Agriculture, doling out more than $25 billion. Most of the subsidies dispersed by the agriculture department have gone to some of the nationís largest farms, the authors added. The second largest donor was the Energy Department, giving out nearly $18 billion in subsidies in FY 2012. Other programs on the list include:
The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)ís Community Development Block Grant program ($285 million); the Commerce Departmentís Broadband Technology Opportunities Program ($2.2 billion); attempts by Transportation Department policymakers to develop a high-speed rail network ($1.2 billion) and the Interior Departmentís Bureau of Land Management ($1.4 billion) land-use programs.
http://www.thenewamerican.com/economy/comment... -$100-billion-in-fy-2012
You're a hard core nitwit aren't you. Since when is keeping more of YOUR money a gift from the government? Likewise, when did using the 11 year old Bush tax tables (the status quo) become a "tax BREAK for the rich"?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#8454 Oct 14, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
The thing that has always bothered me is the fact that Barack Obama won't release his college records. Why would the president fight so hard to prevent those records from becoming public? One gets the feeling he has something to hide.In contrast, Romney released all his college records.
lol! Was that before or after the BC bruhaha that evaporated, save for the clearly ludicrous right?

I'm still looking for McCain's POW record to make sure he's not a Manchurian Candidate... in an ex parte sense anyway!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#8455 Oct 14, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
felony convictions against acorn were upheld last week in nevada
acorn can not offer cash incentives for voter registration.
nevada is a haven for voter fraud
lol! Funny. That's what the RNC was PAYING an organization to do!

And it was committed nationwide!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#8456 Oct 14, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a hard core nitwit aren't you. Since when is keeping more of YOUR money a gift from the government? Likewise, when did using the 11 year old Bush tax tables (the status quo) become a "tax BREAK for the rich"?
lol! You people... always demanding with questions.

... very little with the answers!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#8457 Oct 14, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been saying repeal all the amendments after the 10th for a long time
they are all a stupid waste
just think all we need to do is repeal the 14th and r v w is overturned
I say we go back to the constitution,
our forefathers had it right
lol! Cons.... they claim to be "protecting" the Constitution by wanting to change it.

They don't see the ironic stupidity because the better suits their agenda.... sort of like that 1930's German guy!

Location hidden

#8458 Oct 14, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Something tells me you're doing your best to make this a racial issue. Allow me clarify, blacks make up 22% of the total while they represent 13.1% of the population. Whites collect 66% of the food stamps while representing 78.1% of the population.
I hope this has been of some service to you.
I seen both Blacks & Whites use them especially in Michigan and its bad really bad when you are in the Detroit or Southeast Michigan area and Michigan ranks #5.

Which States Rely on Food Stamps the Most?

http://www.foodstamps.org/articles/which-stat...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opinion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 28 min Aquarius-WY 113,778
News Note to Denver police chief: illegal immigratio... 32 min Retribution 10
News Is Trump building a blueprint for mass deportat... 43 min God Guns and America 54
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr DebraE 5,658
News EDITORIAL: Learning from Ontario's basic income... 11 hr linguistic somers... 1
News Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) 14 hr Steven Spencer 8,457
News Alabama science literacy threatened by antiscie... 14 hr Subduction Zone 3
More from around the web