Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's sm...

Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

There are 13853 comments on the New York Post story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears. In it, New York Post reports that:

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#7934 Oct 12, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
A Bloviating,Rude,Low class arrogant fool,Obviously
fits right in with his present surroundings,Lack of
respect,no manners what so ever.
His Liberal Girl friend was afraid to stop his rude
crude interruptions,(No more WH invites for her if
she did) WTF,is all these Liberal Moderators doing
at these events? No Moderators from the right are
allowed?? Ryan was sorely tempted to put them both
straight,but was Classy enough,and polite enough
to put them all to shame.IMHO..
No doubt about it! Biden ruined any chance of coming out ahead by being rude and condescending!!!
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#7935 Oct 12, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt about it! Biden ruined any chance of coming out ahead by being rude and condescending!!!
News Flash,Biden was laughing all night,he finally
got his early retirement from the Obama Regime,Gone
fishing was his dream come true..IMHO?
Proud T Party Member

Fletcher, OH

#7936 Oct 12, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden hurt my feelings and dainty sensibilities by being rude to Ryan. I'm going to beat my wife because I'm so upset.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#7937 Oct 12, 2012
Proud T Party Member wrote:
<quoted text> Biden hurt my feelings and dainty sensibilities by being rude to Ryan. I'm going to beat my wife because I'm so upset.
He WAS rude!!
goldengirl

Salt Lake City, UT

#7938 Oct 12, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
President Barack Obama must go back to his and his wifes Corrupted o'le Chicago homeland.
Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7939 Oct 12, 2012
Scumbag Ryan playing Scumbag Ryan.

" Ryan was the first to use the word “voucher”, as a preemptive strike to try to stop Biden from using it to characterize his plan.

Indeed, the official line seems to be that you’re a liar if you call a plan under which people receive a fixed sum to spend on insurance, as opposed to simply getting insurance, a voucher scheme.

Among the lying liars, then, is the guy who, back in 2009, described the Ryan plan as “converting Medicare into defined contribution sort of voucher system”. Oh, wait: that was Paul Ryan.

We’ve seen this movie before. For decades the right pushed for Social Security privatization — their own term for it. The Cato Institute even had a Project on Social Security Privatization. Then they found that the term polled badly, and tried to pretend that only evil liberals accused them of favoring such a terrible thing (Cato even tried, incompetently, to purge its web site of all references to the program’s previous name).

So here we go again. Oh, and Ryan also, in the course of the debate, endorsed .. Social Security privatization." PK

Location hidden

#7940 Oct 12, 2012
goldengirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!
Yes, Yes, Yes! Romneys LDS = America-hating scumbags

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7941 Oct 12, 2012
YES

Location hidden

#7942 Oct 12, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
A Bloviating,Rude,Low class arrogant fool,Obviously
fits right in with his present surroundings,Lack of
respect,no manners what so ever.
His Liberal Girl friend was afraid to stop his rude
crude interruptions,(No more WH invites for her if
she did) WTF,is all these Liberal Moderators doing
at these events? No Moderators from the right are
allowed?? Ryan was sorely tempted to put them both
straight,but was Classy enough,and polite enough
to put them all to shame.IMHO..
Scumbag Ryan played...Scumbag Ryan. Truth in advertising for the economic crank and America-hating dork. Get a load of the Republiscum dork posing as a Republiscum dork for TIME.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/811209/thumbs/s-PAU...

You dorks are pathetic...useless, pathologically lying, embarrassing. I am so glad Biden pounded your Ayn Rand freak into the dirt.

Go live there. That is where you belong.

Location hidden

#7943 Oct 12, 2012
Paul I Hate Women Ryan = "some girls rape easy"

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#7945 Oct 12, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>GOP cuts to embassy security draw scrutiny, jabs from Democrats
Republicans have sought to cut hundreds of millions of dollars slated for security at U.S. embassies and consulates since gaining control of the House in 2011.
Democrats are scrutinizing the GOP proposals in the wake of attacks on U.S. embassies and consulates in the Middle East, one of which saw Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three other Americans murdered.
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/250237-gop-...
That vote was in 2009, when Obama had control........how does that wash in your flowing river.

Paris

#7946 Oct 12, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Paul I Hate Women Ryan = "some girls rape easy"
That's what Vera Baker said about Odoodle.

Paris

#7947 Oct 12, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Scumbag Ryan playing Scumbag Ryan.
" Ryan was the first to use the word “voucher”, as a preemptive strike to try to stop Biden from using it to characterize his plan.
Indeed, the official line seems to be that you’re a liar if you call a plan under which people receive a fixed sum to spend on insurance, as opposed to simply getting insurance, a voucher scheme.
Among the lying liars, then, is the guy who, back in 2009, described the Ryan plan as “converting Medicare into defined contribution sort of voucher system”. Oh, wait: that was Paul Ryan.
We’ve seen this movie before. For decades the right pushed for Social Security privatization — their own term for it. The Cato Institute even had a Project on Social Security Privatization. Then they found that the term polled badly, and tried to pretend that only evil liberals accused them of favoring such a terrible thing (Cato even tried, incompetently, to purge its web site of all references to the program’s previous name).
So here we go again. Oh, and Ryan also, in the course of the debate, endorsed .. Social Security privatization." PK
Ryan: If you quit interupting me the people would be better served. Biden stiff and condescending.

CNN POLL: R 48% B 44%...

Chris Wallace: I've never seen a candidate as disrespectful as Biden...

Borger: Came Off As Condescending...

Hume:'Cranky Old Man'...

Noonan:'The old man pushed, and the kid pushed back'...

Biden Interrupted Ryan 82 Times?

Moderator stopped Ryan in the middle of hard comments?

She kept foreign policy on the table, knowing it was Biden's only strong point? She should have recused herself.

Rigged debate and Ryan still won. Game over.

Location hidden

#7948 Oct 12, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>That isn't my significant other, that is my German Rottweiler. No wonder you get excited when Rover comes over and probably explains why he returned home wearing red high heels and a glazed look in his eyes.
You dream of my big PECKER ! do u wack off to pictures of a sweaty Ryan Working out ? Ha ha

Location hidden

#7951 Oct 12, 2012
Romney says pay Mormon first and then feed your kids.

Mormon says that families have to give money to LDS BEFORE paying the rent, clothing children, paying the utility bills or even buying food.

After it takes in YOUR money and you have nothing to eat in the house you are supposed to go to the Bishop (Lord and Master) and he will give you a checklist of food he will allow you to get from the Mormon food bank.

Of course, that is a food bank that YOUR money paid for. Now you get to bow and scrape to a fat arse to get YOUR food.

Do you see how Bishoprick Romney sees the world? He takes your money and then doles some tiny portion of it back to you only if you do as he wants.
So True

Yorba Linda, CA

#7952 Oct 12, 2012
Proud T Party Member wrote:
<quoted text> Biden hurt my feelings and dainty sensibilities by being rude to Ryan. I'm going to beat my wife because I'm so upset.
You probably don't even have a wife. What Biden proved to the world last night is that he's got no class... He's probably your role model. HA HA HA!
So True

Yorba Linda, CA

#7953 Oct 12, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Ryan: If you quit interupting me the people would be better served. Biden stiff and condescending.
CNN POLL: R 48% B 44%...
Chris Wallace: I've never seen a candidate as disrespectful as Biden...
Borger: Came Off As Condescending...
Hume:'Cranky Old Man'...
Noonan:'The old man pushed, and the kid pushed back'...
Biden Interrupted Ryan 82 Times?
Moderator stopped Ryan in the middle of hard comments?
She kept foreign policy on the table, knowing it was Biden's only strong point? She should have recused herself.
Rigged debate and Ryan still won. Game over.
So true!! Even the liberal media have turned on Biden!!

Location hidden

#7954 Oct 12, 2012
"Romney-Ryan plan to obliterate Medicaid: If the GOP ticket gets its way, the poor can kiss their coverage goodbye. " KD

More proof that Ryan/Romney/Antichrist 2012 is out to KILL AMERICANS.
Dem Douche-baggers

AOL

#7955 Oct 12, 2012
Raddatz, the Obama ass licker, never stopped Biden's 82 rude, crude, condesending, ranting child like interuptions. Biden looked like he was a spoiled child on speed.

And still, Ryan won on the CNN and CNBC polls. And Ryan's likeability/favorability polling was much higher than Biden's. And Ryan's unfavorable ratings were much lower than Biden's.

Biden was a typical arrogant piece of shit liberal BULLY. Same as the arrogant piece of shit Obama ass lickers that post nothing but B.S. drivel on this forum in order to try to cover their Dear Leaders ASS.

And the next moderator, Candy Crowley, is another Obama ass licking bitch who will do her best to cover Obama's incompetent ass.

mitzysmom2001

Superior, WI

#7956 Oct 12, 2012
a vote for romney is a vote against your own best interest. romney can't relate to the middleclass.
he has no idea what it is like to get unemployment
or look for a job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opinion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why I still love this community 6 hr Will Dockery 42
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) 8 hr Carliti 32,072
News Give Trump a chance, give Ellison a chance 8 hr Old Pom 32
News The case for a mixed Canadian fighter fleet 11 hr The Drill Sergean... 15
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 13 hr Lips9431 4,722
News West should encourage nuke-free Mideast zone (Nov '14) 14 hr USS LIBERTY 2
News Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) 17 hr Baybeh 7,910
More from around the web