Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's sm...

Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

There are 13856 comments on the New York Post story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears. In it, New York Post reports that:

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7911 Oct 11, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>Joe Biden sounds like he is full of crap. Why would anyone vote for four more years of a dismal economy and an erratic foreign policy by an administration that made all sorts of promises that it couldn't keep. We already know that Obamacare raises taxes on the middle class so Biden is merely whistlin' Dixie while he picks our pockets. As an example,Obamacare raises the medical deduction threshold on the federal income tax from 7.5% to 10%. That certainly is a tax on anyone who itemizes medical deductions.
U sound like a gay sailor fantasizing bout Paul's wiener . Ha ha ha ! BIDEN SLAPPED THAT PUNK !
downhill246

Pompano Beach, FL

#7912 Oct 11, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>obamacare is based after Romneycare and the Conservative Hertiage Foundations "Assuring Affordable Health Care for All Americans" Stuart M. Butler, Ph.D. in 1989 I am starting to Believe that the Conservatives are actually Liberals and that is why they are complaining about Obamacare.
http://www.heritage.org/research/lecture/assu...
How can a 2200 page monstrosity that no Democrat knew what was in it when they voted for it be based on the thoroughly vetted 70 page Romneycare?

Romney's original proposal relied heavily on market forces to drive cost control.Besides an individual mandate, the Romney proposal included an employer mandate for which he favored an "opt out" clause. The mandates required only catastrophic coverage, not the comprehensive and expensive "Cadillac plan" coverage that was ultimately included in the bill that passed and in ObamaCare.When you are trying to pass a health care bill when the opposition has a super majority you have to accept changes that you don't like because you can't veto a super majority. If Romneycare looks like Obamacare its because there were too many Democrat chefs in the kitchen.
downhill246

Pompano Beach, FL

#7914 Oct 11, 2012
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
U sound like a gay sailor fantasizing bout Paul's wiener . Ha ha ha ! BIDEN SLAPPED THAT PUNK !

Your significant other says you actually look like Paul's weiner.

"Folks, I can tell you I've known eight presidents, three of them intimately." Joe Biden

Bet that makes you jealous.
downhill246

Pompano Beach, FL

#7916 Oct 11, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
wouldnt that be great if romney got to ask ovomit about his broken promise to cut the deficit in half or its a one term proposition

Obama is a liar with little to show for his term in office which is why they must attack Romney/Ryan.
Obama/Biden have had four years of stagnation and now they are beginning to smell bad and they want four more years so they can really stink up the place.
downhill246

Pompano Beach, FL

#7917 Oct 11, 2012
Scott DesJarlais wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya then he can say how bad the republican policies really almost took the country over the cliff! Think your gonna get it back to wreck again? No!
When in Illinois, Obama sued Citibank in order to give more mortgages to risky minorities and his victory helped pave the way for the intimidation of banks nationwide by organizations such as ACORN.. Say hello to the housing bubble.
downhill246

Pompano Beach, FL

#7918 Oct 11, 2012
Scott DesJarlais wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you make up stuff faster than Romney and Ryan
Naw, that title goes to Barack bin Lyin.
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#7919 Oct 11, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a liar with little to show for his term in office which is why they must attack Romney/Ryan.
Obama/Biden have had four years of stagnation and now they are beginning to smell bad and they want four more years so they can really stink up the place.
the economy wouldnt have tanked if clinton hadnt re written the community reinvestment act in 1995 forcing banks to give loans to unqualified buyers
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

#7920 Oct 11, 2012
Biden looked very Presidential tonight.

Biden for President 2016

GOPeons should just curl up in a ball and keep sucking their thumbs.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7921 Oct 11, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>Your significant other says you actually look like Paul's weiner.

"Folks, I can tell you I've known eight presidents, three of them intimately." Joe Biden

Bet that makes you jealous.
Your significant other LOVES MY BIG WIENER ! ha ha ha !
downhill246

Pompano Beach, FL

#7922 Oct 11, 2012
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Your significant other LOVES MY BIG WIENER ! ha ha ha !
That isn't my significant other, that is my German Rottweiler. No wonder you get excited when Rover comes over and probably explains why he returned home wearing red high heels and a glazed look in his eyes.
downhill246

Pompano Beach, FL

#7923 Oct 11, 2012
Ruboo48 wrote:
Biden for President 2016
Oct 11,2012
A new Tampa Bay Times/Miami Herald/Bay News 9 poll found Romney leading Obama 51 percent to 44 percent among likely Florida voters.

Ouch!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7924 Oct 11, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can a 2200 page monstrosity that no Democrat knew what was in it when they voted for it be based on the thoroughly vetted 70 page Romneycare?
Romney's original proposal relied heavily on market forces to drive cost control.Besides an individual mandate, the Romney proposal included an employer mandate for which he favored an "opt out" clause. The mandates required only catastrophic coverage, not the comprehensive and expensive "Cadillac plan" coverage that was ultimately included in the bill that passed and in ObamaCare.When you are trying to pass a health care bill when the opposition has a super majority you have to accept changes that you don't like because you can't veto a super majority. If Romneycare looks like Obamacare its because there were too many Democrat chefs in the kitchen.
Both Parties had their Hands in the Healthcare bill and their Interest which is why I dont trust either party on how the Healthcare bill became the bill it did in size.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#7925 Oct 11, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever wonder what life would be like if you had a bit more oxygen at birth?
DH,you have to understand his terrible frustrated mind set
both his parents were Siblings!!!Drum Riff!!!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#7926 Oct 11, 2012
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, is your asking my age a pick up line for when you stalk children on the internet you sick [email protected]@rd?
Look here klan boy, you do not need help feeling miserable because it is the pathetic way of life for stupid klan monkeys like you. DUH!
I save the civility for the posters that are worthy of it. As for stupid COONservative yard monkeys like you, I do not waste my time trying to reason with you racist pea brains. Get over it punkkk.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You need to get a grip before you have a coronary!! You know nothing about me so how can you judge me? You are a little piss ant who wants to feel tough online. Go away until you grow up!!!

The problem with the internet is that it can be very addictive and a complete time waster. People with too much time on their hands can waste a ridiculous amount of hours just browsing and surfing the internet. Eventually the individual is going to need some drama or stimulation. Hey why not randomly attack someone? See if I can get a rise out of them? These sort of people leave mean comments mostly for their own amusement.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#7927 Oct 11, 2012
Ruboo48 wrote:
Biden for President 2016
He looked like a blithering fool!!!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#7928 Oct 11, 2012
Scott DesJarlais wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a TelePrompTer it was romneys lies, flip flops and 180s I think the American people know what what!
Oh yes! I guess that is why Romney suddenly took a lead in the polls.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#7930 Oct 12, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>GOP cuts to embassy security draw scrutiny, jabs from Democrats
Republicans have sought to cut hundreds of millions of dollars slated for security at U.S. embassies and consulates since gaining control of the House in 2011.
Democrats are scrutinizing the GOP proposals in the wake of attacks on U.S. embassies and consulates in the Middle East, one of which saw Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three other Americans murdered.
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/250237-gop-...
The Obama administration failed on this one. Absolutely no reason they could not have ensured our people were protected. They were in one of the most dangerous areas of the world.
Proud T Party Member

Fletcher, OH

#7931 Oct 12, 2012
Paul Ryan was very dainty. I like that. He looked like a deer in the headlights and I respect that.

I will vote for Romney and Ryan because we must support the rich at any cost. They're better than the rest of us. They deserve all of the perks afforded them. We are losers and should take our direction from very wealthy people. When they spit on us we should thank them. We should consider it an honor that they're willing to spit on us. We are scum and we should do everything in our power to support the status quo. Elegance in manliness. Romney is handsome. Romney is white.

VOTE ROMNEY AND RYAN 2012
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#7932 Oct 12, 2012
A Bloviating,Rude,Low class arrogant fool,Obviously
fits right in with his present surroundings,Lack of
respect,no manners what so ever.

His Liberal Girl friend was afraid to stop his rude
crude interruptions,(No more WH invites for her if
she did) WTF,is all these Liberal Moderators doing
at these events? No Moderators from the right are
allowed?? Ryan was sorely tempted to put them both
straight,but was Classy enough,and polite enough
to put them all to shame.IMHO..
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

#7933 Oct 12, 2012
Proud T Party Member wrote:
Paul Ryan was very dainty. I like that. He looked like a deer in the headlights and I respect that.

I will vote for Romney and Ryan because we must support the rich at any cost. They're better than the rest of us. They deserve all of the perks afforded them. We are losers and should take our direction from very wealthy people. When they spit on us we should thank them. We should consider it an honor that they're willing to spit on us. We are scum and we should do everything in our power to support the status quo. Elegance in manliness. Romney is handsome. Romney is white.

VOTE ROMNEY AND RYAN 2012
That's awesome!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opinion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr Whitepeopleforthewin 114
News The Republican Party is dead 2 hr Le Jimbo 1,736
News Ramadan is the strongest antidote for Islamophobia 2 hr Brats 4
News Editorial: Tougher laws for DWIs welcomed (Mar '13) 3 hr jesse 16
News Neither Candidate Is Getting the Immigration Is... 5 hr wild child 4
News The push for solar energy takes flight 6 hr Solarman 1
News Why I quit atheism 7 hr Eagle 12 259
More from around the web