Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's sm...

Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

There are 13853 comments on the New York Post story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears. In it, New York Post reports that:

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#7793 Oct 11, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
We the Republicans!!!!!!!!!!
Obama has given instructions to all Comrades in the WH,
any documents or conversations re Benghazi Gate will
have the terms a la Hasan,"Work Place Violence"!!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#7795 Oct 11, 2012
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) acknowledged on Wednesday that House Republicans had consciously voted to reduce the funds allocated to the State Department for embassy security since winning the majority in 2010.
That has nothing to do with this situation!!!! They did NOT need to increase funding across the board! We don't need additional security in Sweden or Finland!!!! We DID need it in Libya and the Ambassador requested it numerous times. Sending security to Libya would not have bankrupted the State Department!!! Clinton and Obama allowed our people to die!!!!!
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#7797 Oct 11, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
That has nothing to do with this situation!!!! They did NOT need to increase funding across the board! We don't need additional security in Sweden or Finland!!!! We DID need it in Libya and the Ambassador requested it numerous times. Sending security to Libya would not have bankrupted the State Department!!! Clinton and Obama allowed our people to die!!!!!
Clinton,dumbass,Could have called the French Special Forces
less than 2 Hours away,those Helos would have melted those
Al Qeuda Scum with Hellfire Missles in 2 mins..As they are
fighting with our Troops in Afghanistan.I would not forsee
any problems??? But,when you have the Libturds in Charge??
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#7800 Oct 11, 2012
Scott DesJarlais wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that mission successful when you played on your playstation?
August 6: Armed assailants carjack a vehicle with diplomatic plates operated by U.S. personnel.

September 8: A local security officer in Benghazi warns American officials about deteriorating security.

September 11: Protesters attack the U.S. Cairo embassy. U.S. Embassy releases statement and tweets sympathizing with Muslim protesters/attackers.

September 11: U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya is attacked, Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans are killed.

September 12: Secretary Clinton and President Obama issue statements condemning both the video and the attacks.

September 12: U.S. intelligence agencies have enough evidence to conclude a terrorist attack was involved.

September 13: Press Secretary Jay Carney condemns video and violence at a news conference.

September 14: Carney denies Administration had “actionable intelligence indicating that an attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi was planned or imminent.”

September 14: The bodies of slain Americans return to Andrews Air Force Base. President Obama again blames the YouTube video.

September 16: U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice appears on Sunday talk shows and says the attacks were provoked by the video, exclusively.

September 16: Libyan President Mohamed Magarief says,“no doubt that this [attack] was preplanned, predetermined.”
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#7802 Oct 11, 2012
Scott DesJarlais wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess house republicans shouldn't have slashed security funding for embassy's then huh!
like I said funding or no funding,US forces
or no US forces...You can read and chew gum?

Clinton,dumbass,Could have called the French Special Forces
less than 2 Hours away,those Helos would have melted those
Al Qeuda Scum with Hellfire Missles in 2 mins..As they are
fighting with our Troops in Afghanistan.I would not forsee
any problems??? But,when you have the Libturds in Charge??
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#7803 Oct 11, 2012
The Zenith of Inccompetence is here Liberal DNA!

The September 11th Islamic terrorist attack on American diplomats (and the death of the American ambassador) has become a contentious issue in the United States, mainly because of the upcoming November 6 elections (for the president and most members of the national legislature). The current government is being accused of ignoring the terrorist threat in Libya despite the media coverage of the threat beforehand and subsequent leaks of American intelligence alerts about potential attacks on American diplomats there. While an embarrassing, and fatal, lapse in judgment and administration of security, the nearness of elections makes the issue a political crisis with all manner of accusations being tossed around. The U.S. government did admit a week ago that it was indeed a terrorist attack but the weeks of delay in getting the American (FBI) investigators to Benghazi and apparent disputes between the intelligence agencies and presidential political advisors is apparently hindering the pursuit of the attackers. Some of the leaked documents indicate the American ambassador had requested increased security but was turned down by the State Department. That said, it's still unclear why the ambassador chose to spend September 11th (a day many Islamic terror groups liked to attack Americans on) in such a vulnerable place (Benghazi, noted for its many Islamic radical groups and in a lightly guarded consular compound, rather than the heavily guarded embassy back in Tripoli).

strategic.com
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#7806 Oct 11, 2012
Scott DesJarlais wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess your the retired armed forces chief of staff (simpleton)
The Zenith of Inccompetence is here Liberal DNA!

The September 11th Islamic terrorist attack on American diplomats (and the death of the American ambassador) has become a contentious issue in the United States, mainly because of the upcoming November 6 elections (for the president and most members of the national legislature). The current government is being accused of ignoring the terrorist threat in Libya despite the media coverage of the threat beforehand and subsequent leaks of American intelligence alerts about potential attacks on American diplomats there. While an embarrassing, and fatal, lapse in judgment and administration of security, the nearness of elections makes the issue a political crisis with all manner of accusations being tossed around. The U.S. government did admit a week ago that it was indeed a terrorist attack but the weeks of delay in getting the American (FBI) investigators to Benghazi and apparent disputes between the intelligence agencies and presidential political advisors is apparently hindering the pursuit of the attackers. Some of the leaked documents indicate the American ambassador had requested increased security but was turned down by the State Department. That said, it's still unclear why the ambassador chose to spend September 11th (a day many Islamic terror groups liked to attack Americans on) in such a vulnerable place (Benghazi, noted for its many Islamic radical groups and in a lightly guarded consular compound, rather than the heavily guarded embassy back in Tripoli).

strategic.com
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#7808 Oct 11, 2012
Scott DesJarlais wrote:
<quoted text>
Still playing with your G.I. Joe dolls? Bet you couldn't pass the asvab or physical to join!
troll alert,using wrong bait,looking for the TOS
black hole!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#7809 Oct 11, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Already did swamp rat.......now go play cowboys and colored people.....
Yo' Le Pissface, I have played with people of all colors except your kind...yellow. I would p[lay with your stupid monkey azz but you are too much of a racist coward.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#7810 Oct 11, 2012
Scott DesJarlais wrote:
<quoted text>
The numbers get revised every month you might want to pay attention more often then you would understand how the economic indicators work!
Yes, we understand that they can't get it right the first time.......after all, there is no experience.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#7811 Oct 11, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
We feel the EXACT same way about OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!
Yo' pissface, the way you pea brain yard monkeys feel is irrelevant to the best interest of this country ya' stupid sub social trailer park trash.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
frank

Oakland, CA

#7815 Oct 11, 2012
louie570 wrote:
Lets get real here.... The far left media is spinning the numbers - Obama does not have a record and Romney will be the next president. History shows that presidents are not re elected when their economical numbers are in the dumpster like Obama. Libs started saying debates do not mean anything to the numbers and now it means everything. Their has to be a winner and a looser. This election will be Romney.
Maybe so, but which Romney are we talking about here, he changes daily!?
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

#7816 Oct 11, 2012
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, the way you pea brain yard monkeys feel is irrelevant to the best interest of this country ya' stupid sub social trailer park trash.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
My,my. Someone is definitely full of hatred. Why is it I can always tell the liberals on here by their vile name calling and hatred.
frank

Oakland, CA

#7817 Oct 11, 2012
waitasec wrote:
<quoted text>
My,my. Someone is definitely full of hatred. Why is it I can always tell the liberals on here by their vile name calling and hatred.
I'm sorry about your lobotomy, no really I am ...
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#7818 Oct 11, 2012
Scott DesJarlais wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow what a wacko!
Place yourself in Mr. Steven's shoes and then tell me who is the wacko.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#7819 Oct 11, 2012
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, the way you pea brain yard monkeys feel is irrelevant to the best interest of this country ya' stupid sub social trailer park trash.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You disagree with something I post and you respond with an immature rant. How old are you? 9 or 10

Why are people so mean, for God's sake? I sometimes try so hard to understand why so many human beings do find it easier to be critical and mean and hostile, instead of being nice, but I never seem to get to any valid explanation. Maybe because they express their inside furies and frustrations by trying to make others feel lousy too, or maybe because they just don't care about the way their reactions affect the others.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#7820 Oct 11, 2012
<quoted text>Yo' Le Pissface, I have played with people of all colors except your kind...yellow. I would p[lay with your stupid monkey azz but you are too much of a racist coward.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
The problem with the internet is that it can be very addictive and a complete time waster. People with too much time on their hands can waste a ridiculous amount of hours just browsing and surfing the internet. Eventually the individual is going to need some drama or stimulation. Hey why not randomly attack someone? See if I can get a rise out of them? These sort of people leave mean comments mostly for their own amusement.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#7821 Oct 11, 2012
Scott DesJarlais wrote:
<quoted text>
Still playing with your G.I. Joe dolls? Bet you couldn't pass the asvab or physical to join!
Too bad you can't respond with something of substance! Just childish rants!!!!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#7823 Oct 11, 2012
Scott DesJarlais wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess house republicans shouldn't have slashed security funding for embassy's then huh!
Guess they should have listened when the Ambassador requested more security!!!!
sfyvuvjcjc

United States

#7825 Oct 11, 2012
Omg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opinion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Give Trump a chance, give Ellison a chance 29 min Mahmood 16
News Cops, in trouble with law, taint drop in crime (Jan '09) 52 min martin garey 24
News Our Opinion: No shortage of good news last week 1 hr Bad News Bears 4
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) 1 hr In graveyard no l... 32,070
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr Just Think 4,721
News Why I still love this community 10 hr Jackson Brown 36
News Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) 11 hr Steven Spencer 7,907
More from around the web