Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's sm...

Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

There are 13856 comments on the New York Post story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears. In it, New York Post reports that:

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#7594 Oct 9, 2012
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't sound like any vet I know pansy
You don't even deserve to be in this country. If you hate your country, hate the military, hate your fellow Americans, then leave!!! There are plenty of countries which would love to have a hater like you!!!!!!!!!!
PresidentIslamoB uttMunch

Whittier, CA

#7595 Oct 9, 2012
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit their being released before care is completed so they can gouge Medicare for profit dimwit, I bet the short change artists love you!
As a healthcare worker I take offense, and will refuse a Dem the bed pan.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#7596 Oct 9, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sick in the head and a disgrace to our country.
GET OUT and don't come back.
You are the one who is a total disgrace to this country. You leave azzhole! You don't deserve this country. You are the sicko for talking to one of our vets like that. There is no place for you here but maybe in a prison.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#7597 Oct 9, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are filth.
Your pathetic garbage of a party did not even mention the troops fighting in Bush's war for profit.
God hates you filthy scumbags.
God and all "normal" Americans do NOT hate him or any of our other military!!! You are the filthy scumbag! The bus is waiting to take you to the airport. Most countries in the middle east would love the hate you spew!!!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#7598 Oct 9, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
You don't know any vets, punk. A real vet would kill you.
None of these idiots would spew any of this hate in person! They are scared little boys who try to act tough hiding behind a guise.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#7599 Oct 9, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am glad you said "almost". There are a lot of people who are true patriots and love their country and the men and women who serve. I am one of many!
Thanks for bringing me back down, brother. I did say "almost". I could NEVER let my country down. It is these commie parasite pukes who get me down. I'll try not to let the idiots get to me again.We all must remember to live by the constitution. Again, thank you, you are a true patriot.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#7600 Oct 9, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for bringing me back down, brother. I did say "almost". I could NEVER let my country down. It is these commie parasite pukes who get me down. I'll try not to let the idiots get to me again.We all must remember to live by the constitution. Again, thank you, you are a true patriot.
Just remember that the idiots on here that spew their hate are a minority. They have nothing better to do and can act like macho dimwits on here. I guarantee if you were sitting across from them, it would be a different story.
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

#7601 Oct 9, 2012
Isn't Romney a commie parasite? Wasn't it Romney that was in China and was at a manufacturing plant. He was awe struck by the amazing working conditions. The plant was surrounded by a security fence and barb wire. Its workers were all 18-22 year old girls. They stayed there in there dorms of about 60 per room with one toilet. Romney was quoted " This is marvelous. All these young girls working so hard. "

Marvelous?

These are "SWEAT SHOPS"

Last I checked. China was and still is a communist country.

Why is the GOPeons candidate using a commie business model to bring to the USA.

Is ROMNEY a COMMIE !!
BO Team threatens Blacks

Phoenix, AZ

#7602 Oct 9, 2012
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama: my victory depends on you embracing mental illness

http://nation.foxnews.com/barack-obama-event/...

Woman Vet Goes Berserk Over Refused Entry Into Obama Event

“I very much intend to win this election,” Obama told donors in San Francisco Monday night.“But we’re only going to do it if everybody is almost obsessive for the next 29 days.”

Translation: YOU MUST WORK HARD FOR OBAMA WHILE HE COASTS IN DEBATES AND DINES OUT FREQUENTLY

Romney stood in a driving rain in Newport News, Va., his wet hair sticking to the side of his face, to join the kinds of die-hard supporters he needs for victory.“People wonder why it is I’m so confident we’re going to win,” he told them.“I’m confident because I see you here on a day like this. This is unbelievable.”

Translation: ROMNEY WILL HARD FOR YOU WHILE EVERYONE PROSPERS AND DINES OUT FREQUENTLY
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#7603 Oct 9, 2012
Tony wrote:
Obama debt is $2.8 Trillion.
yes... every year
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#7605 Oct 9, 2012
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya ya ya smoke your weed and keep dreamin shitball, this country doesn't wackos like you zealots, alot of people fought for freedom not for right wing minions like you to spout your boot lickin bullshit
thank you for sharing your shrine to hanoi john n jane
its impressive

did you hack up a nice furball for the viet nam wall ?

you are such a good libloser
MAID IN AMERICA

Lakeland, FL

#7606 Oct 10, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
50% of Americans would not agree with you!!!!!!
well,then...There SURE are a LOT of JERKS out there just like MITT...SUCKERS,TOO!!!...Are YOU on MITT'S SUCKER LIST??!!
Anonymous

Saint Charles, MO

#7607 Oct 10, 2012
OBAMA HAS NOT DONE ANY ECONOMIC RECOVERY in the past few years.

Bull Sh*t!

I am 67 years old. Voted for Bush in 2000 and against Bush in 2004. A liar isn't just trying to misrepresent his position, he is a liar. Romney is attempting to flip-flops his way into the presidency.
MAID IN AMERICA

Lakeland, FL

#7608 Oct 10, 2012
efittery wrote:
Bull Sh*t!
I am 67 years old. Voted for Bush in 2000 and against Bush in 2004. A liar isn't just trying to misrepresent his position, he is a liar. Romney is attempting to flip-flops his way into the presidency.
Yep!!
bottlecap

Tampa, FL

#7610 Oct 10, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you got that right, The middle class has been falling ever since Reagan and his Voodoo No Trickle Down Economics
Why the GOP should stop invoking Reaganomics
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-th...
From the link you posted.

"The unemployment rate was around 7 percent during those three years, and inflation accelerated, going from 4.9 percent in 1976 to an astonishing 13.3 percent in 1979."

"If Keynesian theory was correct, the 1981 Reagan tax cut, which reduced revenue by close to 3 percent of GDP per year, should have been massively inflationary. But in fact, inflation dropped like a rock, from 12.5 percent in 1980 to 8.9 percent in 1981 and 3.8 percent in 1982, where it basically stayed for the rest of the 1980s."

"Reagan’s results should be measured against the (incorrect) expectation that a far more severe economic downturn would be needed to reduce inflation. On that basis, his policies were overwhelmingly successful."
----------
The thrust of the article was that the author thought that Reagan's polices worked in th 80's but thinks a different course is needed today.

Obviously, Obamanomics, without a single NET JOB produced in almost 4 years, pales in comparison to Reagan's 18 MILLION NET JOBS in 8 years, with a smaller population base.
bottlecap

Tampa, FL

#7611 Oct 10, 2012
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
Vets you know?? I wonder how they feel about Obama surpressing the overseas military vote by totally ignoring a law passed by Congress in 2009.

"Obama To Soldiers Overseas: No Voting For You!"

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0907...

"One of the key provisions required each military branch to create an installation voting assistance office (IVAO) for every military base outside an immediate combat zone."

"Last week, however, the Pentagon's inspector general reported that attempts to locate and contact IVAO offices at overseas military installations failed about half the time."

"'Results were clear. Our attempts to contact IVAOs failed about 50% of the time,' the inspector general reported."
----------
Just when one thinks that the power mad Obama Administration CANNOT sink any lower, they do.

According to Obama, a person can be killed or maimed in the sevice of his country but because he might be a threat to getting free trips to the golf course, the soldiers VOTING RIGHTS are stripped.

http://mvpproject.org/in-the-news/va-military...

"Compiling data from Virginia, Florida, North Carolina, Illinois, Ohio, Alaska, Colorado and Nevada, Eversole’s organization found that military families have requested 55,510 absentee ballots so far this year. That’s a sharp decline from the 166,252 sought in those states in 2008."
bottlecap

Tampa, FL

#7612 Oct 10, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
The middle class has been falling ever since Reagan and his Voodoo No Trickle Down Economics. Middle class stagnant wages while the wealthy wages have risen 600%. As always the middle class takes the hit.
Yes the middle class wages on average have went down like all times of recession the middle class are the ones that lose there jobs.
Obama has no control gas prices. America will never ever control gas prices no matter how much they drill.
NONSENSE! Medium income was rising under BUSH as late as 2007.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Household_income...

"In 2006, the "real" (adjusted for inflation) median annual household income rose 1.3% to $50,233.00 according to the Census Bureau.[4] The real median earnings of men who worked full-time, year-round climbed between 2006 and 2007, from $43,460 to $45,113 (about 3.6 time minimum wage in 2006 to 3.7 time minimum wage in 2007). For women, the corresponding increase was from $33,437 to $35,102 (2.8 and 2.9 times minimum wage respectively).
----------
Of course, with the dems taking over Congress in 2007, things were about to change dramatically. The epicenter of the coming storm would center on two Government Sponsered Entities; Fanny Mae and Freddie Mac.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#7613 Oct 10, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I would think the Liberals would be happy with Romeny since he is an Massachusetts Ultra Liberal even his fathter was a Liberal and Nixon distrusted Romney politically, and appointed him to a liberally-oriented, low-profile federal agency partly to appease Republican moderates and partly to reduce Romney's potential to challenge for the 1972 Republican presidential nomination. I do think the Reason Romney is Liberal is because of the Mormon Missionrary.
Mormon missionaries
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missionary_ (LDS_Church)
George W. Romney
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Romney...
Yes, looking at the polls many independents and democrats are voting for Romney.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#7614 Oct 10, 2012
efittery wrote:
Bull Sh*t!
BIG BIRD: LEAVE ME ALONE, OBAMA! Still no mention though of Stevens and the collection of lies Obama and his staff has made the last three weeks about Steven's death.

Ohio Obama Rally Features Rap Rendition of 'Sesame Street' Theme Song...

ROMNEY:'You have to scratch your head when president spends week talking about 'Big Bird''... AND NOTHING ABOUT JOBS, ECONOMY OR SYRIA.
Angela Lee

Lexington, KY

#7615 Oct 10, 2012
Joey Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
America took a gamble when we elected Obama. He was the first President who had no emotional attachment to America. It could have worked out well. It didn't. We must try to pick up the pieces and bring our Nation back from the abyss.
Romney Ryan 2012. Our Country is worth saving!
David Siegel, the founder and CEO of giant timeshare company Westgate resorts, sent an opus-like email to his workers, railing against one-percent bashing and arguing that the president’s reelection would “threaten your job.” In the email, obtained by Gawker, Siegel goes on to write:

If any new taxes are levied on me, or my company, as our current President plans, I will have no choice but to reduce the size of this company.
Siegel has a history of injecting himself in to critical political events. In the “The Queen of Versailles,” the documentary chronicling Siegel’s quest to obnoxiously build the biggest house in America, the Florida real estate mogul claims he was “personally responsible” for George W. Bush’s 2000 presidential victory. He also goes on to say that his tactics for helping Bush win “may not necessarily have been legal.”

Siegel isn’t the first CEO to push his political preferences on his employees. Bob Murray, CEO of coal company Murray Energy, allegedly pressured his workers to donate money to the Romney campaign. Murray energy workers have also accused the company of forcing them to participate in a pro-Romney rally, give up a day’s worth of pay and face the possibility of getting fired if they didn’t.

And Richard Lacks, CEO of car parts manufacturer Lacks Enterprises, urged his employees to vote for Romney on the basis of the claim that four more years of Obama would mean a boost in taxes and a decrease in pay. Talk about rocking the vote.

UPDATE: After Gawker published its piece, they spoke to Siegel, who confirmed that he sent the email and that he based it off a chain email that went around before the 2008 elections. "It speaks the truth and it gives [employees] something to think about when they go to the polls," he told Gawker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opinion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 21 min Sheilaa 4,200
News Ward system reduces representation 1 hr They cannot kill ... 4
News Regional chair Carr: Growing Halton's economy 2 hr lotsa development... 1
News The Republican Party is dead 2 hr Cat74 673
News Ex-drug dealer graduates at age 67 from Ivy Lea... 4 hr Delaneyb 1
News Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) 6 hr baybeh 7,127
News Vugt: The Crucifix 6 hr susanblange 23
More from around the web