Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's sm...

Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

There are 13853 comments on the New York Post story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears. In it, New York Post reports that:

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

Nobama

Denver, CO

#6952 Oct 5, 2012
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, Time Magzine called President one of the top 10 best presidents of the last century. Your dumb ignorant racist monkey azz says he is the worst. Based on the fact that you are mentally bankrupt, I will side with the facts of the much more credible Time Magazine article ya' stupid COONservative yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You mean the George Soros owned magazine would actually state favorable propaganda about Oblamer???

Since Oblamer is the little puppet of Soros....who would have thought that the liberal media would do that???

Gee....the next thing you know, the old liberal hags on the view and Letterman will start slobbering all over Oblamer.
predident Bawak

Denver, CO

#6953 Oct 5, 2012
Fernando wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell your bedtime story somewhere else that orange fruit republican speaker is the one everyone knows is the reason there is no bipartisanship, in between his weepings!
You all got bad hygiene.

Stop leaving des furd da turds in da toilet.

You all needs ta flush him like dis....

Whoooosh.....glug.....glug.... .glug

Now dis one gone too.
Obama SUX

AOL

#6955 Oct 5, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
do you mean like bareFOOL ?
If you mean BareFOOT, he's a real Obama ass licking douche-bag...
predident Bawak

Denver, CO

#6956 Oct 5, 2012
Fernando wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not your fault.. Your too stupid to do anything
Shame on you all

Des furd da turds is stinking up dis whole forum

Now you all pay attention

When you all see anudder furd da turd in da toilet, you sposed ta flush em.

Whooooosh.....glug.....glug... ..glug

Now dis one gone too.
Lifelong Democrat

San Diego, CA

#6958 Oct 5, 2012
I am afraid I won't be voting this year, it is the first time in over 50 years, but what I have seen lately coming from our President makes me a shame to admit I am a Democrat at one time that was something to be proud of but after the party was taken over 30 years ago there isn't too much left to be proud of. This year will be my first that I won't be voting, I can't vote Republican never did, but I can't vote for President Obama either. I just hope that we as a party can once become the party that made millions of Americans to belong to.
downhill246

West Palm Beach, FL

#6959 Oct 5, 2012
Tony wrote:
Romney wants to be one of his own 47% and be dependent on government and a moocher.
Romney didn't take a salary as governor of Massachusetts for four years.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6961 Oct 5, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont pay an average you pathetic moron
you don't pay atall, booboo: it's your boy friend that pays.

And when you want to compare like you compare Obama to anyone else, you compare national gas prices, you spooge swilling moe-ron.

PS: the president doesn't control the price of gas anyway.

Location hidden

#6962 Oct 5, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<
gfy loser
I've told ya, booboo, I don't float that way, you have to depend on your Lassen Community College boy friends, maybe some will wonder over from the auto body building.

You might want to post someplace else, posting here is posting public.

Honest.

Location hidden

#6963 Oct 5, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<
Oblamer = worst US President in history.
Not even worst in the 21st century, donglicker.

Of course: I go by facts and the historians who rate residents rather than boys who work for tips in bus station bath rooms.

Location hidden

#6964 Oct 5, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
Gas was $1.62 in Jan 2009
Gas was highest under George Bush.

Fact.

No matter how hard you stomp your feet.

Putting aside: the president doesn't control gas prices.

But if you insist, StickyLips.

Location hidden

#6965 Oct 5, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals can't think that fast. It will still be Bush's fault.
The debt caused by the Bush recession is Bush's fault.

Bush drove the car across the highway, over a ditch and into a tree.

The cost for the tow and the alignment is his, not the guy who called in the tow truck.

Location hidden

#6966 Oct 5, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
7.8% is obama's best. 7.8% was Bush's worst.
Unemployment is a trailing indicator, you stupid moronn.

If you had taken a class in macro economics, you would understand it.

http://reflectionsofarationalrepublican.files...

Picture is worth a thousand words.
downhill246

West Palm Beach, FL

#6967 Oct 5, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gas was highest under George Bush.
Fact.
No matter how hard you stomp your feet.
Putting aside: the president doesn't control gas prices.
But if you insist, StickyLips.
Not very long. The average cost of gasoline for eight years under Bush was 2.14/gallon and the average price for the first four years under Bush was 1.68/gal. The average cost of gasoline for 43 months under Obama is 2.99/gallon or about 40 percent higher than Bush's total eight year average.

You say the president doesn't control oil prices. Sure he does.
In July 2008, while President Bush was making a speech ending the federal moratorium on offshore drilling the price of a barrel of oil immediately dropped by $9.26.

Location hidden

#6968 Oct 5, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
bottlecap

Tampa, FL

#6970 Oct 5, 2012
Lifelong Democrat wrote:
I am afraid I won't be voting this year, it is the first time in over 50 years, but what I have seen lately coming from our President makes me a shame to admit I am a Democrat at one time that was something to be proud of but after the party was taken over 30 years ago there isn't too much left to be proud of. This year will be my first that I won't be voting, I can't vote Republican never did, but I can't vote for President Obama either. I just hope that we as a party can once become the party that made millions of Americans to belong to.
You are right about the dems. But it is more then about party.

"Yesterday, the Census Bureau reported that the median income in the U.S., adjusted for inflation had fallen to $50,054, a 4.1 percent drop since Obama took office. This is the lowest level in median income since 1995, almost two decades ago. The American middle class has effectively given back all their economic gains since Bill Clinton was ending his first term."

For the survival of the middle-class, you might think about voting for Romney.
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#6971 Oct 5, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
neither did arnold schwarzenegger
its just the democrats who cant support themselves and have to live off the tax payer

its what gives them that false sense of elitism

like how they dont give food stamps any more,
they get a credit card so they appear to be human
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#6972 Oct 5, 2012
gas is 4.43 now

notice how that pathetic loser bareFOOL has a crush on me ?

cant resist reading my every word

dont post to me loser
no one was talking to you

but out a hole

you add nothing to the discussion

bareFOOL is just like a colliky baby

“77 is my favorite number”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6976 Oct 5, 2012
Fernando wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly idiot now get lost! You look for thoughtful debate on topix? Do you get your surgery done at walmart too?
I visit to this forum to hear people converse about politics, not to hear people shame themselves. However, I have since found it saddening that most people come on here just to belittle one another, instead of sticking to the facts.
Anyone can swear, and call names, that's something you do as a child. We are adults, People should act accordingly, act your age, not your shoe size. I bid you all peace, and good will.
One last plea,
DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!!!!
J.
ObamaWelfareProg ramm

Rochester, MN

#6977 Oct 5, 2012
when Obama took office I was paying $1.84 for a gallon of fuel.

Now I am paying $4.03

Say good bye Mr Obama
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

#6979 Oct 5, 2012
joe_prailyn wrote:
<quoted text>I visit to this forum to hear people converse about politics, not to hear people shame themselves. However, I have since found it saddening that most people come on here just to belittle one another, instead of sticking to the facts.
Anyone can swear, and call names, that's something you do as a child. We are adults, People should act accordingly, act your age, not your shoe size. I bid you all peace, and good will.
One last plea,
DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!!!!
J.
I wholeheartedly agree with you!!
Thank you for this post!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opinion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Forensic nightmare: The perils of touch DNA 12 min berrytea333 5
News Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 2 hr Raptor in Michigan 113,747
News Democrats Shouldn't Dismiss Nunes' Spying Claim... 4 hr Obama Domestic Sp... 1
News Plan not the best (Jul '11) 7 hr shoplifting at Be... 2
News Budget cuts hurt Montana families 11 hr USA 3
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 14 hr No Surprise 5,379
News Our Opinion: Making progress on Pittsfield's wo... 18 hr Cops are Degenerates 5
More from around the web