Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's sm...

Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

There are 13854 comments on the New York Post story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears. In it, New York Post reports that:

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

downhill246

West Palm Beach, FL

#6882 Oct 5, 2012
Ann Thrope wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have confused politics with sports.
You seem to have confused a community organizer with someone capable of running the country.
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#6883 Oct 5, 2012
Ann Thrope wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to live in a polluted cess pool, then you deserve what you ask for. I have more sense than that.
hypocrite

dont buy gas

dont buy anything that was shipped by truck, ship, rail or air

dont buy anything with plastic parts or packaging

you pathetic hypocrite loser
Obama SUX

AOL

#6884 Oct 5, 2012
Ann Thrope wrote:
<quoted text>
Please. If you vote for Romney what are you getting? He has morphed so many times I don't think even he knows what he stands for anymore. Obama isn't perfect, no one is, but he is clearly the better choice of the two. The reason he can't get anything done is because the GOP tries to sabotage everything. Why should I elect someone who represents a party willing to sacrifice the whole country for their own greed and power?
You're full of shit...

Obama owned the U.S. House and had a super majority in the U.S. Senate for the first two years he was in office. He/they could have passed anything on a party line vote. Just like they did the A.C.A.

You scumbags always blame someone else for your party's failures.

Now I suppose you're going to tell us the Civil War was Bush's fault?

You're just another democrat smooth brain village idiot.

Romney/Ryan 2012

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#6885 Oct 5, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
Obama says he does not believe people are 'entitled to success'...We can tell by his policy and agenda.
Fed gov't notches $1.1 trillion deficit in 2012...
California Refiners Ration Gasoline as Prices Near Record...
Jump 30 cents overnight!
Spiking above $5...
L.A. stations run out, close pumps...
$4 gas: Get used to it; $5 coming...COMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU. THANKS OBAMA.
OK, here are two possible outcomes.

Romney wins: Dems give him 13.275 nanoseconds to fix the economy, 56.287 nanoseconds to balance the budget, 24.912 nanoseconds to eliminate the national debt and exactly NO time before tax increase bashing. Start impeachment.

obama wins: Wait until after the election. Blame Bush. Blame republican obstruction. Blame a movie. Start rebuild of Mt Rushmore.
downhill246

West Palm Beach, FL

#6886 Oct 5, 2012
Let's do the math. Obama promised he would cut the national debt in half in four years and the debt was 10.7 trillion when he took office. Half of that is 5.35 trillion.Right now it is 16.1 trillion or three times what he claimed it would be. This man is not to be trusted .He says only what he believes people want to hear and he is destroying America in the process.More and more tax money is needed just to pay the interest on the national debt meaning there is less available funds to pay for other government functions.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#6887 Oct 5, 2012
proof Obama is a liar and hypocrite

Mark Levin: Obama voted against waiving Stafford Act 10 days before 2007 ‘race speech’

http://www.therightscoop.com/mark-levin-obama...
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#6888 Oct 5, 2012
Ann Thrope wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that supposed to make any sense?
read your dumbassed repsonse to post #6831??
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#6890 Oct 5, 2012
look how desperate the libloons are getting after their saviour failed so miserably at his job and the debate

lol

the other debates will be even worse

I think ovomit might do better if he just stends there cross eyed and holds up a sign that says
"bushes fault"

after all... it worked last time...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6891 Oct 5, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>actually there is $6 gas in so calif
What a shame the government uses gas averages, eh, BOY?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6892 Oct 5, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
look how desperate the libloons are getting
Electoral Votes
Barack Obama

Mitt Romney

270 to win

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2012/romn...
August

Belleview, FL

#6893 Oct 5, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
proof Obama is a liar and hypocrite
Mark Levin: Obama voted against waiving Stafford Act 10 days before 2007 ‘race speech’
http://www.therightscoop.com/mark-levin-obama...
Yet another example of what a true scumbag he is.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#6894 Oct 5, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
look how desperate the libloons are getting after their saviour failed so miserably at his job and the debate
lol
the other debates will be even worse
I think ovomit might do better if he just stends there cross eyed and holds up a sign that says
"bushes fault"
after all... it worked last time...
Oblamer looked like the incompetent buffoon that he is standing on the stage with a real leader.
Did you see his reaction when there was a noise from back stage?
Like he was the class clown when the teacher was schooling him.
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#6895 Oct 5, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shame the government uses gas averages, eh, BOY?
I dont pay an average you pathetic moron

I pay $4.29

gfy loser

no one was talking to you

but out ahole
downhill246

West Palm Beach, FL

#6896 Oct 5, 2012
Fernando wrote:
<quoted text>
If your gonna play math games why don't you run the numbers on romneys lies, not even his own party is backing his claims on the economy, jobs, taxes, or health care!
Wouldn't that be your job? I realize Democrats thrive on entitlements but those entitlements do not include me doing research on Romney.Now get off your butt and do your own research. You will feel so much better for doing so.
downhill246

West Palm Beach, FL

#6897 Oct 5, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Electoral Votes
Barack Obama
Mitt Romney
270 to win
http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2012/romn...

Two more debates should change that picture. Mr Inept was totally outclassed.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6898 Oct 5, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Two more debates should change that picture. Mr Inept was totally outclassed.
Oh really? Well take a look at your boy, CHEATING! during the debate! Rules: No notes, teleprompters, etc., but Mr. Slick, greasy and sleazy did a sleight of the hand tricks and put his notes on the podium. He even needs help with his lies!

You people are truly evil, wicked and degenerate!

&fe ature=share

Lowlifes!
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#6899 Oct 5, 2012
after 4 years of lies and broken promises

liblosers... says it all
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#6901 Oct 5, 2012
Romney wants to be one of his own 47% and be dependent on government and a moocher.
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#6902 Oct 5, 2012
Tony wrote:
Romney wants to be one of his own 47% and be dependent on government and a moocher.
hmm...

who paid more in taxes

you or mitt

loser
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#6904 Oct 5, 2012
Fernando wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I already did since I know finance, that's why I'm not voting for him. Unlike you I notice when his positions change since it is almost a daily occurrence. You must be quite lazy since you are easily led by the nose! That must not feel good!
so... you prefer policies that "evolve" ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opinion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Only mass deportation can save America 6 min George 105
News The Military Coup Against Donald Trump of 2018,... 7 min Gov Corbutt of th... 80
News Russell Simmons to President Trump: 'Wake the f... 48 min Ms Mack 8
News Russia's election meddling backfired - big-time 52 min Gov Corbutt of th... 15
News Is it too late for American Jewry? 1 hr Eric 7
News Op-Ed Columnist: Trump, Neo-Nazis and the Klan 2 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 hr cpeter1313 8,405
More from around the web