Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

There are 20 comments on the Aug 17, 2012, New York Post story titled Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears. In it, New York Post reports that:

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6726 Oct 4, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals: "Emboldening America's enemies, and terrifying her allies, since 1976."
Republiscum, denigrating 90% of Americans while taxing them to death and stealing the cash. Hey, that's Romney's MO at Bain.

See, this is what he sees in the USA: a huge piggybank for raping and pillaging.

Location hidden

#6727 Oct 4, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.
There is a huge sign on the east side of I 95 in Palm Beach County, Florida. It says
Obama...Oy Vey!
Had Enough?
Bush: losing 850,000 jobs A MONTH
Obama: 30 months of job growth

Bush: crashing the stock market, destroying the housing market and wrecking the economy
Obama: ended Bush's recession in 6 months and the stock market has come roaring back

Romney: promising a return to Bush oy vey.

Location hidden

#6728 Oct 4, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I am a short shift guy since I have installed short shifters on two standard transmissions in the past eight years.
Now that word you just used,'teh', is that a code for liberal dummy or are you applying for residency in the great state of confusion?
What, you think you are worth looking over a post for punctuation errors?

Bwahahahahahahahahahhahahaa. You aren't important. You are a rank and file America-hating Republiscum.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#6729 Oct 4, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>just a typo, as you know.
i was wrong about the third grade level taunts, you gone far below that to calling out typos...sad, so very sad.
it would be far more dignified of you to just shut up or admit you've been completely spanked...again...

You seem to have a bag full of continuous typos. Grade school children would fail with all your errors and probably be embarrassed to admit they made so many.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#6730 Oct 4, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
What, you think you are worth looking over a post for punctuation errors?
Bwahahahahahahahahahhahahaa. You aren't important. You are a rank and file America-hating Republiscum.

Why does the government of Oregon insist that when you die they have to list your obituary with the EPA under the heading of Toxic Waste Removal and all Solid Waste facilities in Oregon must fly their Hazardous Material flag at half mast, weather permitting.?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#6731 Oct 4, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a bag full of continuous typos. Grade school children would fail with all your errors and probably be embarrassed to admit they made so many.
it's not like i spend a lot of time responding to you. usually as i'm just passing by the keyboard. That's all it takes to make you look like a fool...

you probably work for a long time to make yourself look like a fool,,,
Anonymous

Harrowsmith, Canada

#6733 Oct 4, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>please explain the 'completely flipped on it part...did he change his mind or stance or policy? is that a lie? please eloborate.

A 20% tax cut for all would not be giving a tax break for the rich, it would be a tax break, to use your own words, "for all". do you see how that works?

Gee i get called a liberal loser and a republican on the same page just for defending facts....perhaps you need to look at your own bias for the answer to how you saw things....

Please get back to me on that first one.
Romney and his side kick Ryan have in his budget a proposed plan that Ryan took a major part in writing to turn Medicare into a voucher program. Google it. Then last night Romney said he is not doing a voucher program. That is the spin and the lie.

As for taxes. The tax break Romney proposes would close loop holes and deductions of 20% across the board. What Romney failed to disclose is that the rich because of this would get an average $87000 increase in cash. While people who earn less than $200,000 would pay on average $2000 more because all those deductions are no longer available for them. This harms the middle class and the economy. Romney is duping you into believing he's helping you.
I see how it works. Do you ??
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#6734 Oct 4, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush: crashing the stock market, destroying the housing market and wrecking the economy
Obama: ended Bush's recession in 6 months and the stock market has come roaring back
The stock market always benefits from a weak dollar. The more the fed opens the money flood gates, the weaker the dollar gets and since oil is pegged to the value of the dollar it also drives oil prices up.

The labor participation rate under Barack Obama keeps going down and has been lower every month than at any time during eight years of George W Bush proving his attempt at an economic recovery is not working despite the massive amounts of federal funding used to try to reverse the problem. Mitt Romney showed the world last night that President Obama's is really Mr Amateur which many of us knew already.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#6735 Oct 4, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it's not like i spend a lot of time responding to you. usually as i'm just passing by the keyboard. That's all it takes to make you look like a fool...
you probably work for a long time to make yourself look like a fool,,,

You have a knack for being an idiot. Keep the good work up.
Anonymous

Harrowsmith, Canada

#6736 Oct 4, 2012
Romney claims he has 5 studies to back up HOS tax plan.
Romney is using the word "studies" generously. Two items on his list are newspaper editorials that can be analytical but are rarely treated as independent research. One article comes from a campaign adviser, a connection that generally suggests a less than independent assessment. That leaves just two reports out Romney’s five.
Making his statement, in my opinion, false.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#6737 Oct 4, 2012
Ruboo48 wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney and his side kick Ryan have in his budget a proposed plan that Ryan took a major part in writing to turn Medicare into a voucher program. Google it. Then last night Romney said he is not doing a voucher program. That is the spin and the lie.
As for taxes. The tax break Romney proposes would close loop holes and deductions of 20% across the board. What Romney failed to disclose is that the rich because of this would get an average $87000 increase in cash. While people who earn less than $200,000 would pay on average $2000 more because all those deductions are no longer available for them. This harms the middle class and the economy. Romney is duping you into believing he's helping you.
I see how it works. Do you ??
you forgot to mention how much ore the welathy would pay..why is that? would have pointed out the fallacy of your argument?

yes, i f"romney is trying to pas his so far propsed plan as not a voucher system, that is a lie.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6738 Oct 4, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>Bush: losing 850,000 jobs A MONTH

The unemployment rate is the highest in years. F@ck job growth! It means nothing if you can't get liberal scum off the government tit and apply for those growing jobs!
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#6739 Oct 4, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Republiscum, denigrating 90% of Americans while taxing them to death and stealing the cash. Hey, that's Romney's MO at Bain.
See, this is what he sees in the USA: a huge piggybank for raping and pillaging.
Yet union pension funds including public service unions, numerous universities and various left wing organizations are heavily invested in Bain Capital. I guess even they occasionally know a real winner when they see one.

Meanwhile Hugo Chavez and the Communist Party/USA endorse Barack Obama for president in 2012. Does that make you happy, comrade?
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#6740 Oct 4, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Obama sue Citibank in Illinois because they didn't want to make risky mortgage loans to minorities? Imagine that. Obama is blaming Bush for a crash he and left wing organizations like ACORN helped cause. Has that man no scruples? Obama looked so pathetic last night I almost felt sorry for him.
spunky

Wytheville, VA

#6741 Oct 4, 2012
goldengirl wrote:
I'd rather have a morman than a muslim...any day!!!
Meeeeeeee tooooooooo amen

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#6743 Oct 4, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>oh yeah, they all felt Obama didnt handle the debate very well.
I think obama has painted himself into a corner in his term. He's got to be careful what he says. Romney can throw out a few verbal bombs and make the media report what they've skipped.

Ryan has a lot on in depth detail on obamacare. biden does not. That could be a bloody debate for dems. They better hope nobodies watching.

Location hidden

#6744 Oct 4, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
The stock market always benefits from a weak dollar. The more the fed opens the money flood gates, the weaker the dollar gets and since oil is pegged to the value of the dollar it also drives oil prices up.
The labor participation rate under Barack Obama keeps going down and has been lower every month than at any time during eight years of George W Bush proving his attempt at an economic recovery is not working despite the massive amounts of federal funding used to try to reverse the problem. Mitt Romney showed the world last night that President Obama's is really Mr Amateur which many of us knew already.
The stock market loves Democratic Presidents 5 to 1 over Republiscums.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6745 Oct 4, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Obama sue Citibank in Illinois because they didn't want to make risky mortgage loans to minorities? Imagine that. Obama is blaming Bush for a crash he and left wing organizations like ACORN helped cause. Has that man no scruples? Obama looked so pathetic last night I almost felt sorry for him.
Documents: Plaintiffs in 1995 Obama-led Citibank lawsuit submitted class action claims

The Daily Caller obtained the previously unpublished records for all of Barack Obama’s clients in the 1995 lawsuit “Buycks-Roberson v. Citibank Fed. Sav. Bank.” Obama was named as the lead attorney for two of the three named plaintiffs in the case.

TheDC verified the real estate history of all clients using public databases provided by the Cook County Recorder of Deeds, the Cook County Assessor’s Office, the Illinois bankruptcy court, the federal court system and Zillow, a real estate firm.

These documents are “proof of claim” records for more than 100 of the class-action plaintiffs based in or near Chicago. The paperwork shows their assertion that Citibank had denied them mortgages, an outcome they believed was related to their race. The case was settled out of court with Citibank agreeing to change its standards for lending in urban areas and to applicants who would not otherwise qualify.

The case is emblematic of the subprime mortgage crisis, caused in large part by lenders extending credit to borrowers who, like many of the “Buycks” plaintiffs, were not creditworthy. As a result, countless homes were foreclosed and property values have plummeted in many metropolitan areas of the United States.

At least 46 of Obama’s 186 clients have declared bankruptcy since 1996, often multiple times

http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/03/documents-p...
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#6746 Oct 4, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
did you hear his backpedal rant after the debate ?

saying the American people need the truth ?

was he talking about his campaign vowing to close gitmo and cut the deficit in half ?

actually what the debate did was tell the truth

a lot of ovomits / left lies were exposed

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#6747 Oct 4, 2012
swedenforever wrote:
I thought the Prez was reserved tonight and Mitt had a better overall showing, but Barack 'defined' his work (Wall St.,Healthcare) with confidence, and became stronger as the debate went on..Romney seemed to become more vulnerable in time
I'm waiting for factcheck.org
Reserved?? He was a deer in the headlights. You double dosing on kool aid? Axelrod threw obama under the bus.

Bring on fact check. We've wanted obama vetted for a long long time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opinion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) 23 min Baybeh 6,540
News Evolving awareness is cause for same-sex-marria... 43 min Quest 2
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr RevKen 31,978
News Detroit's Alice Cooper: 'You just can't shock a... 1 hr Kelly 4
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 2 hr karvimaker 9,313
News Guest Column: No Fergusons in Fitchburg 3 hr Dracut 48
News Craig Cannon: Unchecked illegal immigration is ... 4 hr sandy1 14
More from around the web