Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Post

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Comments
5,601 - 5,620 of 13,862 Comments Last updated Mar 21, 2013
Anonymous

Harrowsmith, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>which lies were those? Please be specific and if you can use direct quotes and your own words...
Ok. Let's start with the voucher program for health care. He completely flipped on it. Second the 20% tax cut for all. As if the top 1% need a tax break. Romney said he was not giving a tax break to the rich. There you have two lies. Or 2 untruths. 2 misspoken.
2 deceptions. 2 complete distortions of the facts. All in all...fiction.
Can you see now my myopic friend?
Of course you can't. Your Republican.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
its the democrats who author all the anti gun legislation in california and across the country
what is ovomits nra rating ?
what are the supreme court justices ovomit appoints going to do when faced with anti gun questions ?
democrats should not be allowed to own firearms
thats how they vote
The left should stand behind their beliefs and post 'We Are Proud To Say This Home Is A Gun Free Zone" on their front lawn. Lol
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Romney on this. You are a subhuman insect.
You lie as much as Romney does as neither of you have a moral, ethical bone in your entire body. If it were up to Romney he would have a ZERO percent tax rate on any amount of income and the middle class would pay to keep his dressage horse in feed and booties.
Don't you get tired of being your old racist, useless, downmarket self?
No wonder Oregon suxs, you live there.
Liberal politicos advocate populist themes but are consummate elitists. They feign concern for the plight of the poor while hobnobbing with the richest of the rich. They are charitable with everyone's income but their own. They decry school vouchers yet send their children to the finest academies. They hate SUVs, unless they are expensive imports. They advocate mass transit but commute on private jets. They express concern for the homeless yet maintain multiple manors.Modern liberalism is a disease of the mind.

"Of the two suicide cults America confronts, liberalism is by far the more lethal.”—
Don Feder
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

On newsstands today, the book, How I am Destroying America, written by the well known community organizer, story teller,fiction writer and fascist, Barack Hussein Obama.

His other best selling books include-

Pot Smoking makes Cs look like As (1980)
How to Forge a Birth Certificate, co-authored by William Ayers of Weather underground notoriety(2001)
Dreams of My Father, Whoever He Was (2004)
Nightmares of My Radical Left Wing Hate Mongering Pastor(2007)
How to Get Blood Out of A Rock And Tax It (2008)
Say it Isn't so, Joe (2010)
Bowling and the Special Olympics (2010)
How I Saved GM (Government Motors)(2010)
Why George W Bush was responsible For Lizzie Borden's Ax.(2010)
Why George W.Bush was Responsible for the American Civil War (2011)
Islam, the Religion of Peace and why Sharia Law is Good for You (2011)
Tax Consequences of Honor Killings (2011)
I Shot Osama bin Laden and Registered His Wives as Democrats (2011)
The Art of Voter Fraud and Why It has Made Me Who I am Today (2012)
You Mean They Were Our Embassies?(2012)
Bringing the Troops Home from Iraq, Afghanistan, Detroit, Philadelphia and Oakland (2012)

His children's books include-

You Mean Illinois is Closer to Kentucky than Arkansas is?(2007)
When It comes to Umbrellas, I Think I Can (2009)
and his latest-
Forty acres and a Mule and the Free I Phone 5 Coloring Book (2012)

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so easy it is time to short shift you.
The difference is the majority of Massachusetts citizens supported Romneycare and actually knew what was in it. Imagine that.
did you mean short shrift? Do you get anything right? man you are a real loser all around, you can't even get slang right

What exactly have you ever got right? seriously, have you posted one fact that holds up? ever? i haven't seen it. tey must be few and very far between. short shift....pfft.

so now to this one...it's really the same deal, so how hard is it for US citizens to know what was in obamacare? Was it all the misinformation put out? why would people do that? Hmmmm...

What does this have to do with gov't regulation of industry which is far, far from facism as you parroted it was. and what about Romney supporting this same regulation? he even siad so p=openly last night.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
On newsstands today, the book, How I am Destroying America, written by the well known community organizer, story teller,fiction writer and fascist, Barack Hussein Obama.
How to Forge a Birth Certificate, co-authored by William Ayers of Weather underground notoriety(2001)
Bringing the Troops Home from Iraq, Afghanistan, Detroit, Philadelphia and Oakland (2012)
and his latest-
it wasn't funny the first time youposted it...

can you never use your own thoughts on an issue or post?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Ruboo48 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Let's start with the voucher program for health care. He completely flipped on it. Second the 20% tax cut for all. As if the top 1% need a tax break. Romney said he was not giving a tax break to the rich. There you have two lies. Or 2 untruths. 2 misspoken.
2 deceptions. 2 complete distortions of the facts. All in all...fiction.
Can you see now my myopic friend?
Of course you can't. Your Republican.
please explain the 'completely flipped on it part...did he change his mind or stance or policy? is that a lie? please eloborate.

A 20% tax cut for all would not be giving a tax break for the rich, it would be a tax break, to use your own words, "for all". do you see how that works?

Gee i get called a liberal loser and a republican on the same page just for defending facts....perhaps you need to look at your own bias for the answer to how you saw things....

Please get back to me on that first one.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>did you mean short shrift? Do you get anything right? man you are a real loser all around, you can't even get slang right
What exactly have you ever got right? seriously, have you posted one fact that holds up? ever? i haven't seen it. tey must be few and very far between. short shift....pfft.
so now to this one...it's really the same deal, so how hard is it for US citizens to know what was in obamacare? Was it all the misinformation put out? why would people do that? Hmmmm...
What does this have to do with gov't regulation of industry which is far, far from facism as you parroted it was. and what about Romney supporting this same regulation? he even siad so p=openly last night.
This from the poster that misspells so many words he could write his own unique dictionary. You just misspelled 'fascism' and 'said' and 'p=openly', what ever that is suppose to mean. If I pointed out every time you butchered a word they would arrest you for being a verbal communications serial killer.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

downhill246 wrote:
and his latest-
Former Reagan Policy Advisor Bruce Bartlett Explains How Bush Facilitated Economic Mess

Former Reagan economist exposes the Bush administration's radical departure from fundamental conservative principles
And explains why it may cost the GOP the presidency and its congressional majority
Impostor: How George W. Bush Bankrupted America and Betrayed the Reagan Legacy
by Bruce Bartlett

http://www.conservativebookservice.com/produc...
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it wasn't funny the first time youposted it...
I wrote it, dipsh!t.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it wasn't funny the first time youposted it...
Can you never? Lol. You seem to enjoy butchering the English language.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Former Reagan Policy Advisor Bruce Bartlett Explains How Bush Facilitated Economic Mess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RSF8YjSLTHIXX
Former Reagan economist exposes the Bush administration's radical departure from fundamental conservative principles
And explains why it may cost the GOP the presidency and its congressional majority
Impostor: How George W. Bush Bankrupted America and Betrayed the Reagan Legacy
by Bruce Bartlett
http://www.conservativebookservice.com/produc...
From early 2007 through the end of 2010, the Democrats had strong majorities in -- and control of -- the U.S. House of Representatives and also the U.S. Senate. Both are chambers where laws and policies that affect the economy are created and shaped.

The following shows how the Democrat Congress performed on average during its four-year tenure vs. the average of the previous four years, 2003 through the end of 2006, when Republican were at the helm:

Democratic Congress lost an average of 1,583,000 jobs a year
Republican Congress gained an average of 1,672,000 jobs a year

Democratic Congress average unemployment rate 7.48%
Republican Congress average unemployment rate 5.3%

Democratic Congress FDIC Bank Closures average 79.2
Republican Congress FDIC bank Closures average 1.75

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/12/the_ec...

Ouch!
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
The left should stand behind their beliefs and post 'We Are Proud To Say This Home Is A Gun Free Zone" on their front lawn. Lol
you will love this

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ea48E3Vodcs/SuXtrFq...

story
http://www.panamalaw.org/gun_control_yard_sig...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote it, dipsh!t.
that's even sadder. don't give up your day job. i will in fact have fries with that...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you never? Lol. You seem to enjoy butchering the English language.
this from the short shift guy? you are just too funny....

i take it you are again out of facts. i will expect teh usual third grade level taunts from you soon....
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

NoBlamer 2012 wrote:

Lol.

There is a huge sign on the east side of I 95 in Palm Beach County, Florida. It says

Obama...Oy Vey!
Had Enough?
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

What do you libs think? are you depressed,hes down but not out, you need to attack someone !!!
Even your goone squad in Hollywood is depressed.
the Hollywood Goone squad has producted a million dollars for smearing Romney.
The parents that pay for their childrens college have to surrender their SS# before they can attend a Obama event,Why? so obama can keep up with them.
Oregan,Calif,New York,Rhode Island your taxes are going to double
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>this from the short shift guy? you are just too funny....
i take it you are again out of facts. i will expect teh usual third grade level taunts from you soon....

Actually I am a short shift guy since I have installed short shifters on two standard transmissions in the past eight years.

Now that word you just used,'teh', is that a code for liberal dummy or are you applying for residency in the great state of confusion?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
From early 2007 through the end of 2010, the Democrats had strong majorities in -- and control of -- the U.S. House of Representatives and also the U.S. Senate. Both are chambers where laws and policies that affect the economy are created and shaped.
The following shows how the Democrat Congress performed on average during its four-year tenure vs. the average of the previous four years, 2003 through the end of 2006, when Republican were at the helm:
Democratic Congress lost an average of 1,583,000 jobs a year
Republican Congress gained an average of 1,672,000 jobs a year
Democratic Congress average unemployment rate 7.48%
Republican Congress average unemployment rate 5.3%
Democratic Congress FDIC Bank Closures average 79.2
Republican Congress FDIC bank Closures average 1.75
http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/12/the_ec...
Ouch!
your right when you say"the U.S. House of Representatives and also the U.S. Senate. Both are chambers where laws and policies that affect the economy are created and shaped." and that is where the Employment Act of 1946 which put the responsibility of economic stability squarely in the hands of the federal government & 1978 with the Humphrey–Hawkins Full Employment Act which the Act sought to formalize (and to expand Congress's role in) the economic policy process, as governed by the Federal Reserve and the President.

Employment Act of 1946

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employment_Act_o...

Humphrey–Hawkins Full Employment Act

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_Employment_...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I am a short shift guy since I have installed short shifters on two standard transmissions in the past eight years.
Now that word you just used,'teh', is that a code for liberal dummy or are you applying for residency in the great state of confusion?
just a typo, as you know.

i was wrong about the third grade level taunts, you gone far below that to calling out typos...sad, so very sad.

it would be far more dignified of you to just shut up or admit you've been completely spanked...again...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••