African Americans will not support He...

African Americans will not support Herman Cain

There are 1309 comments on the Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance story from Nov 18, 2011, titled African Americans will not support Herman Cain. In it, Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance reports that:

There seems to be little or nothing that connotes Herman Cain as presidential. First and foremost, many, if not all, of his racial comments are a total disgrace and simply out of touch with reality.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#470 Nov 23, 2011
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....u wild afro-kneegroid beast.........
And you hang onto my every word, follow me from thread to thread and just can't resist replying to me. Obssessed much, krakka?

Location hidden

#471 Nov 23, 2011
serfs up wrote:
The tragedy is more and more people do not care anymore about kizzin butt of the protected that do not protect themselves by their actions. Most people are good even if a bit misguided one way or the other. But paying people off for total irresponsible behavior and giving them a gold star for it results in what we see now. You would think seeing the slow destruction of urban areas would be a warning while spending trillions of dollars. Much of our economy is skewered. Especially in a controlled depression as we live in now. As the revenues continue to decline much of what is false will show its ugly face. And the slow destruction of those who were/are responsible and paid down their debts and took responsible actions for their families whether good or bad is our Waterloo. Decades and decades of pain is coming with the the added ball and chains of the baby boomers retiring and living for the decades more.
Nice try, but no prize...You'd like to post that it's blacks that are receiving those payouts and gold stars. However, what's hard for people like you to accept, when trying to place blame and voice your biases is one fundamental fact and simple math. Blacks are 13% of the population (I cannot post this enough!) therefore, it's mathmatically impossible for them to be receiving all the entitlment programs in this country. Do you comprehend this basic fact? Not percentages but actual numbers of people is what I am saying! Therefore, it stands to reason that the PEOPLE you are complaining about receiving ENTITLMENTS, and draining the money out of this country are WHITES! In the midwest, in the Appalachian Mountains, the Mormans with their numerous wives and countless children.

Do your research before running off at the mouth and trying to assign blame. Trust me, just as during the depression, it will be YOUR RACE THAT IS STARVING BECAUSE THEY'RE THE MAJOR ONES RECEIVING THE ENTITLMENTS! Hell, they're the ones out of jobs, marching and protesting now and this is just the beginning!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#472 Nov 23, 2011
CaptainCorrect wrote:
<quoted text>William Ayers supports him as well.
But I don't think Ayers is black.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#473 Nov 23, 2011
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try, but no prize...You'd like to post that it's blacks that are receiving those payouts and gold stars. However, what's hard for people like you to accept, when trying to place blame and voice your biases is one fundamental fact and simple math. Blacks are 13% of the population (I cannot post this enough!) therefore, it's mathmatically impossible for them to be receiving all the entitlment programs in this country. Do you comprehend this basic fact? Not percentages but actual numbers of people is what I am saying! Therefore, it stands to reason that the PEOPLE you are complaining about receiving ENTITLMENTS, and draining the money out of this country are WHITES! In the midwest, in the Appalachian Mountains, the Mormans with their numerous wives and countless children.
Do your research before running off at the mouth and trying to assign blame. Trust me, just as during the depression, it will be YOUR RACE THAT IS STARVING BECAUSE THEY'RE THE MAJOR ONES RECEIVING THE ENTITLMENTS! Hell, they're the ones out of jobs, marching and protesting now and this is just the beginning!
Bappie it is about life experience. I will never be work slave again. Even though I will work as one, but with the same attitude as the decades taught me. My race will learn to collect all of the entitlements they can get soon if they are smart. By your words. To all people who work hard or have had their meager wealth stolen from you. Slow down fools. They are stealing from you and have for decades and more. Sell your homes if you can and live well and then collect welfare/social security/medicare. they are stealing and stole. And they are complaining because it came from you. I know this sucks. But until we get responsible leaders you will be the foundation of what gold would be and you will be what is extracted from. Check your wealth and stop listening to others and those who are priveleged.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#474 Nov 23, 2011
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY thing that might rocket the "Hermanator" back to the top would be tying the SMEAR to Team Obama.
Then he is doomed. He can't tie what is not there.

But boy, Romney is sure trying to smear Obama with his outright lie on Obama he is using in his first commercial.

Sooooo typical of cons, lie and misrepresent.

Since: Nov 11

Toledo, OH

#475 Nov 23, 2011
Bawney Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>blappie, you an uppity thang ain't ya !!!

STFU ho!
Thank Rush an old racist term is being recycled
bottlecap

Tampa, FL

#476 Nov 23, 2011
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Well hello there yourself!
Yep, the Cain train has definitely slowed down. I believe it was a blind herring anyway. He never even had a real campaign organized anyway. I honestly believe he took his show on the road to sell his book. This is one of the reasons blacks have such a disdain for blacks like him and Steele. Cain is out for self. His race nor politics mean anything and he allowed himself, as well as Steele to be used. Once they're no longer useful to the RNC, they're kicked to the curb. Neither respected by the RNC nor blacks.
You're right, the Koch brothers are the new kids on the block. However, they're wrecking havoc throughtout the country by supporting these crazed, right-wing candidates to do their bidding, i.e. the govenors of NJ, Ohio, FLa, etc. Cain is another one of their stoodges.
We all need to take a step back and see who's pulling the strings. We're being manipulated big time. This recession, like the depression, was manipulated also. As former president Roosevelt stated, nothing happens by accident and the world is ruled by very different people than people think.
Keep your eyes and ears open on both parties and forget the rehtoric, then and only then can we really see what's going on. Watch the BBC and for God's sake, stay away from Rupert Murdoch's vile and propagandist fake news station, Faux News. It's papblum for babies, lol.
I don't think we have heard the last of the Hermanator.

Clearly these accusations of "sexual harrassment" have hurt him, and other than Sharon Bialek, the unstable women who just happens to live in the same building as David Axelrod(ha ha), nobody knows what Cain was allegedly guilty of.

You are right about CAIN not being the choice of the RNC, but he has support among the rank and file and still may surprise.

As I've stated before, the political paradigms of Left vs Right, Liberal vs Conservative and Democrat vs Republican are not capable of recognizing or solving the country's problems today because the APPROPRIATE political paradigm is GLOBALIST vs AMERICAN.

The GLOBALISTS have used their control of the MSM, and it then follows, POLITICIANS, to drain the US Treasury dry with foreign wars that benefit them, open borders, BAILOUTS of THEIR businesses and massive federal bureaucracies.

FOX NEWS??? One of many, including MSNBC, Rolling Stone, Huffington Post, etc. There is common ground between the Tea Party and the Occupy Wall Street crowd; and as long as it is anti-GLOBALIST, I'm for it.
bottlecap

Tampa, FL

#477 Nov 23, 2011
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he is doomed. He can't tie what is not there.
But boy, Romney is sure trying to smear Obama with his outright lie on Obama he is using in his first commercial.
Sooooo typical of cons, lie and misrepresent.
OK, maybe it was Rove or someone else; CAIN is NOT an establishment Republican so there is motive.

Still, my money is on Team Obama and if I'm proven wrong I'll admit it. For now the MYSTERY remains.

Didn't see the ad----what is it about???

Location hidden

#478 Nov 23, 2011
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Bappie it is about life experience. I will never be work slave again. Even though I will work as one, but with the same attitude as the decades taught me. My race will learn to collect all of the entitlements they can get soon if they are smart. By your words. To all people who work hard or have had their meager wealth stolen from you. Slow down fools. They are stealing from you and have for decades and more. Sell your homes if you can and live well and then collect welfare/social security/medicare. they are stealing and stole. And they are complaining because it came from you. I know this sucks. But until we get responsible leaders you will be the foundation of what gold would be and you will be what is extracted from. Check your wealth and stop listening to others and those who are priveleged.
Wish you had an account. I'd send u a pm and we could discuss your post at length. I see what you're getting at and I think we've posted before and you posted something very wise. I think about it often.

I misunderstood your prior post and for that, I apologize.
Bawney Fwank

Philadelphia, PA

#479 Nov 23, 2011
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Stop calling your mother a ho! [email protected] speciman of white superiority. lol.
blappie, you runnin that mouth of yours...someone gonna b-slap you silly

ya fat cow ho!

Location hidden

#480 Nov 23, 2011
Adeyami wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank Rush an old racist term is being recycled
It's just sad and embarrassing. They're showing their arses before the entire world and too stupid to realize it. What's so trifling about what he said and those that listen to him is the fact that this man, who gets paid to say foul things, is a reprobate. He's a poster boy for all that's wrong with this segment of Americans. Crass, ignorant, loud, hypocrites, nasty, foul. This overweight, fat, sweaty, blow-hard has the nerve to insult the first lady. He's a drug addict, a coward (trying to place the blame for the pills found in his posession on his Mexican maid) racist, liar, and just plain no good. Yet, he has the audacity to call someone "uppity" as in negro, know your place? What freaking nerve. Someone should slap his fat face!

Toledo, OH

#481 Nov 23, 2011
Bawney Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>blappie, you runnin that mouth of yours...someone gonna b-slap you silly

ya fat cow ho!
F@&k this guy

Location hidden

#482 Nov 23, 2011
Bawney Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>
ya fat cow ho!
The bovine that gave birth to you're illiterate arse needs to be slapped for not using birth control. The last thing the world needs is another ahole!

Location hidden

#483 Nov 23, 2011
Bawney Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>
ya fat cow ho!
Oh, btw, Jimmy, I've blocked you from sending pm to me. I suggest you get help for your bi-polar condition, lust for bw and cowardice.

Toledo, OH

#484 Nov 23, 2011
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>It's just sad and embarrassing. They're showing their arses before the entire world and too stupid to realize it. What's so trifling about what he said and those that listen to him is the fact that this man, who gets paid to say foul things, is a reprobate. He's a poster boy for all that's wrong with this segment of Americans. Crass, ignorant, loud, hypocrites, nasty, foul. This overweight, fat, sweaty, blow-hard has the nerve to insult the first lady. He's a drug addict, a coward (trying to place the blame for the pills found in his posession on his Mexican maid) racist, liar, and just plain no good. Yet, he has the audacity to call someone "uppity" as in negro, know your place? What freaking nerve. Someone should slap his fat face!
He feeds the republican id his type has always been with us. His purpose is slightly different by pandering to the stupid and racist he keeps them from the truth. Poor ppl are slowly becoming a minority as their ability to effect politicians and government shrink

Location hidden

#485 Nov 23, 2011
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think we have heard the last of the Hermanator.
Clearly these accusations of "sexual harrassment" have hurt him, and other than Sharon Bialek, the unstable women who just happens to live in the same building as David Axelrod(ha ha), nobody knows what Cain was allegedly guilty of.
You are right about CAIN not being the choice of the RNC, but he has support among the rank and file and still may surprise.
As I've stated before, the political paradigms of Left vs Right, Liberal vs Conservative and Democrat vs Republican are not capable of recognizing or solving the country's problems today because the APPROPRIATE political paradigm is GLOBALIST vs AMERICAN.
The GLOBALISTS have used their control of the MSM, and it then follows, POLITICIANS, to drain the US Treasury dry with foreign wars that benefit them, open borders, BAILOUTS of THEIR businesses and massive federal bureaucracies.
FOX NEWS??? One of many, including MSNBC, Rolling Stone, Huffington Post, etc. There is common ground between the Tea Party and the Occupy Wall Street crowd; and as long as it is anti-GLOBALIST, I'm for it.
This isn't the first time there were plans for a one world order. Hitler nearly succeeded. I would hazard a quess that those who want to control the world and everything in it, have learned a thing or two from him and don't plan on making the same mistakes. This time, it won't be a World War per se, but not a shot fired and we'll all wake up one morning to a new world order. In fact, it's already on target. We've just got to figure out who's who.

As for American politics? Down the drain. America as we know it, is long gone. Nothing left but uprising, depression, anger and conflict. A simmering stew about to boil over. The people are sick and tired of these politicians, from both parties. They're beholden to their corporate masters and do their bidding. Not the peoples and those that are smart enough to realize this, have taken to the streets. More will be joining them. Watch and see.
steve

Leeds, UK

#486 Nov 23, 2011
americans you are lucky to have a candidate like ron paul..what an obsolute legend

Location hidden

#487 Nov 23, 2011
Adeyami wrote:
<quoted text>
He feeds the republican id his type has always been with us. His purpose is slightly different by pandering to the stupid and racist he keeps them from the truth. Poor ppl are slowly becoming a minority as their ability to effect politicians and government shrink
So true. He's a "house negro" only interested in self-enrichment and if they ask him to shuck, jive, coon and dance and he sees that there's a profit to be had, he'll do just that. Yes, we've always had his type among us, sad to say.
John Murthafat

Philadelphia, PA

#488 Nov 23, 2011
Adeyami wrote:
<quoted text>
F@&k this guy
f this abeeyubi guy !
Kniga Writche

Jersey City, NJ

#489 Nov 23, 2011
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>It's just sad and embarrassing. They're showing their arses before the entire world and too stupid to realize it. What's so trifling about what he said and those that listen to him is the fact that this man, who gets paid to say foul things, is a reprobate. He's a poster boy for all that's wrong with this segment of Americans. Crass, ignorant, loud, hypocrites, nasty, foul. This overweight, fat, sweaty, blow-hard has the nerve to insult the first lady. He's a drug addict, a coward (trying to place the blame for the pills found in his posession on his Mexican maid) racist, liar, and just plain no good. Yet, he has the audacity to call someone "uppity" as in negro, know your place? What freaking nerve. Someone should slap his fat face!
Obviously, you wouldn't be so PROTECTIVE of Welfare unless you were ON IT! So GTFO the Library computer (MY computer) and GET BACK UNDER YOUR BRIDGE Jemima, before somebody slaps that weave off!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opinion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-gay Atlanta bishop Eddie Long, who was acc... 2 hr TomInElPaso 5
News Homosexuality against natural law (Sep '09) 3 hr The Worlds Bigges... 1,434
News Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) 4 hr Steven Spencer 8,026
News How we learned to bridge our faiths after 9/11 5 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 6
News Our Opinion: Plenty of good news throughout region 6 hr Funny Paperboys 2
News COOPER: Looking back at the Creek Indian War of... 9 hr Will Dockery 32
News COMMENTARY: Obamas leave an image that will nev... 9 hr Barf Bird 4 6
More from around the web