Higher gas prices expected after refinery fire

Aug 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WRIC-TV Richmond

Analysts expect West Coast gas prices to rise beyond $4 a gallon after a fire knocked out a key section of one of the nation's largest oil refineries.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

DUMB QUESTION" or statement. SPEAKING TO THE ADAMAIC PEOPLE'S: of this country, WHILE" you are still the MAJORITY. HOPE YOU DUMB ASS'S realize that: supposebly we have MAJORITY RULE" here in this country.

IN ANCIENT HEBREW" the WORD; ADAMAIC, MEAN'S WHITE PEOPLE. OTHER WORDS" both ADAM and EVE: WERE WHITE. SO" I" am speaking to the FAMILY OF THE MAN and WO-MAN, CALLED ADAM.

APPOINT ME YOUR LEADER: AND I" will NATIONALIZE ALL OIL OR GAS CO'S IN THIS COUNTRY: IMMEDIATELY. AND TURN THEM" into a NON PROFIT OPERATION, that" only serves the welfare and need's of the people in this country.

APPOINT ME" YOUR LEADER: and I" will SEE TO IT THAT ALL HOMES AND AUTOMOBILES: SOLD IN THIS COUNTRY, CAN NOT BE PRICED ABOVE, or outside of the AFFORDABILITY OF" THE AVERAGE INCOME. OTHER WORD'S ANYTHING AND EVERY THING SOLD IN THIS COUNTRY: WILL BE PRICED AND MADE AVAILABLE , TO THE WORKING PEOPLE BASED ON THEIR INCOME LEVEL.

APPOINT ME" your leader: AND I" WILL DEPORT' OR EXPELL, ALL KEDAR PEOPLES. THE WORD KEDAR" in ANCIENT HEBREW, MEAN'S ALL BLACK OR COLORED PEOPLES. SO" that you might understand: ISRAEL" in the last several years, HAS ALLOWED THOUSANDS" OF BLACK NEGRO'S FROM ETHOPIA, WHO WERE CLAIMING THAT THEIR BLACK ASS'S WERE JEW's, ANNOUNCED THAT: ISRAEL WAS DEPORTING" 60,000 OF THEIR EVIL BLACK KEDAR ASS'S, BECAUSE OF THEIR HIGH CRIMINAL RECORDS.

WHITE" ADAMAIC PEOPLE'S, TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR COUNTRY AND FOLLOW SUIT, BY HOOK OR CROOK: DEPORT" EXPELL" OR HOWEVER: GET RID OF ALL KEDAR PEOPLE'S, AND YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY: HAVE A BRIGHTER DAY.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

THE WORD OR NAME ADAM" in ANCIENT HEBREW, MEAN'S OR DESCRIBES: A PEOPLE THAT" has the ABILITY: TO BLUSH OR THEIR CHEEK'S BECOME, ROSY RED. ONLY WHITE PEOPLE" FIT THAT DESCRIPTION. NO NEGRO" WHERE THEY ARE TOTALLY BLACK OR A HALF BREED COLORED ONE's FIT'S THAT DESCRIPTION. NO COLORED PERSON ON PLANET EARTH: FIT'S THAT DESCRIPTION. IF" you think so: find us A NEGRO OR COLORED PERSON AND SHOW US: HOW HIS OR HER CHEEK'S CAN TURN ROSY RED. WHO IS" OR WHO IS NOT: THE ANCIENT ISRAELITES, IS OF NO VALUE PERIOD. IN THE SAME MANNER AS TO WHO IS THE ORIGINAL JEW. BECAUSE" WE KNOW THAT THE ORIGINAL JEW: WAS A HALF BREED NEGRO. THAT CAME TO BE CALLED A DAM JEW, FROM LAYING WITH CANANITE NEGRO'S. THAT WERE SON'S OF THE HALF BREED NEGRO CAIN.

THE ONLY IMPORTANT ISSUE" IS WHO ARE THE SON'S OF ADAM. GOD" CALLED THEM BOTH ADAM, ON THE VERY DAY HE CREATED THEM. WHICH MEANS THAT" THEY WERE BOTH MALE AND FE-MALE, AND BOTH" BEING OF THE SAME IMAGE. WHITE" IS NOT A COLOR. MEANING WHITE PEOPLE" ARE COLORLESS: BUT" WHEN YOU INJECT COLOR, SUCH AS RED, WHICH IS THE COLOR OF BLOOD, THEN THE WHITE PERSON WILL BECOME BLUSHED, WITH CHEEK'S OF ROSY RED.

WHO DID THE MAN JESUS SAY HE WAS: MANY TIMES OVER AND OVER? HE SAID: I" AM A SON OF MAN, THRU THE LINE OF SETH. THE MAN THAT HE SAID: THAT HE WAS A SON OF WAS" [ ADAM ] WHICH MADE IT VERY CLEAR" THAT JESUS WAS SAYING I" AM A WHITE MAN, JUST LIKE MY FATHER AND MOTHER. THRU" MY FATHER ADAM'S FIRST BORN SON [ SETH ]

CAIN AND ABLE DID NOT: BELONG TO THE MALE ADAM. THEY WERE HALF BREED SON'S OF A NEGRO, THAT THE FE-MALE ADAM LAID WITH. CHECK THE GENEALOGY" OF THE SON OF MAN" THAT YOU CALL JESUS, THERE YOU WILL SEE THAT: BOTH CAIN AND ABLE ARE EXCLUDED. AND THE GENEALOGY BEGIN'S WITH SETH.

SO" as far as what you folks call the HOLY BIBLE: and the TRUE SON'S OF MAN, THE MAN" THAT JESUS SAID WAS HIS FATHER, IS THE ONLY IMPORTANT THING IN THE WHOLE BOOK. BECAUSE THAT BOOK" IS ONLY A HISTORY BOOK OF THE FAMILY OF THE MAN: THAT GOD" CALLED ADAM. AND" THE VERY WORD ADAM" ITS SELF MEAN'S WHITE PEOPLES, OR SON'S OF LIGHT. THE WRITER HIM SELF" THERE CAN BE NO DARKNESS OR COLOR FOUND WITHIN THEM.
Harrison

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

This oil refinery fire is a huge and saddening blow to the industry and citizens. It sounds as if all the speculation will lead to an increase in gas prices at least in the West Coast, and most likely throughout the country. I hope many oil and gas companies throughout the US step up their production to meet demand. Halek Energy Partners, based in Texas and led by Jason Halek, is working with top industry professionals to create and utilize techniques that will result in increased safe production.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

crazy indian wrote:
DUMB QUESTION" or statement. SPEAKING TO THE ADAMAIC PEOPLE'S: of this country, WHILE" you are still the MAJORITY. HOPE YOU DUMB ASS'S realize that: supposebly we have MAJORITY RULE" here in this country.
IN ANCIENT HEBREW" the WORD; ADAMAIC, MEAN'S WHITE PEOPLE. OTHER WORDS" both ADAM and EVE: WERE WHITE. SO" I" am speaking to the FAMILY OF THE MAN and WO-MAN, CALLED ADAM.
APPOINT ME YOUR LEADER: AND I" will NATIONALIZE ALL OIL OR GAS CO'S IN THIS COUNTRY: IMMEDIATELY. AND TURN THEM" into a NON PROFIT OPERATION, that" only serves the welfare and need's of the people in this country.
APPOINT ME" YOUR LEADER: and I" will SEE TO IT THAT ALL HOMES AND AUTOMOBILES: SOLD IN THIS COUNTRY, CAN NOT BE PRICED ABOVE, or outside of the AFFORDABILITY OF" THE AVERAGE INCOME. OTHER WORD'S ANYTHING AND EVERY THING SOLD IN THIS COUNTRY: WILL BE PRICED AND MADE AVAILABLE , TO THE WORKING PEOPLE BASED ON THEIR INCOME LEVEL.
APPOINT ME" your leader: AND I" WILL DEPORT' OR EXPELL, ALL KEDAR PEOPLES. THE WORD KEDAR" in ANCIENT HEBREW, MEAN'S ALL BLACK OR COLORED PEOPLES. SO" that you might understand: ISRAEL" in the last several years, HAS ALLOWED THOUSANDS" OF BLACK NEGRO'S FROM ETHOPIA, WHO WERE CLAIMING THAT THEIR BLACK ASS'S WERE JEW's, ANNOUNCED THAT: ISRAEL WAS DEPORTING" 60,000 OF THEIR EVIL BLACK KEDAR ASS'S, BECAUSE OF THEIR HIGH CRIMINAL RECORDS.
WHITE" ADAMAIC PEOPLE'S, TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR COUNTRY AND FOLLOW SUIT, BY HOOK OR CROOK: DEPORT" EXPELL" OR HOWEVER: GET RID OF ALL KEDAR PEOPLE'S, AND YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY: HAVE A BRIGHTER DAY.
Hey Lucky Ned Pepper where did you get your false information? I really believe you are reading the aryan nation/neo-nazi garbage again. No where in the Bible does it say Adam&Eve were white.
Genesis records that God made the first parents from dust. Tell us where can you buy a bag of white dust? Dust comprise many colors gathered together. You are a simple moron trying to appear intelligent with misleading comments. There are no white ppl. so to speak, its a friggin myth. Yes, even you so-called caucasians have all the colors in you.... now run along and bring me some white dust.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

crazy indian wrote:
THE WORD OR NAME ADAM" in ANCIENT HEBREW, MEAN'S OR DESCRIBES: A PEOPLE THAT" has the ABILITY: TO BLUSH OR THEIR CHEEK'S BECOME, ROSY RED. ONLY WHITE PEOPLE" FIT THAT DESCRIPTION. NO NEGRO" WHERE THEY ARE TOTALLY BLACK OR A HALF BREED COLORED ONE's FIT'S THAT DESCRIPTION. NO COLORED PERSON ON PLANET EARTH: FIT'S THAT DESCRIPTION. IF" you think so: find us A NEGRO OR COLORED PERSON AND SHOW US: HOW HIS OR HER CHEEK'S CAN TURN ROSY RED. WHO IS" OR WHO IS NOT: THE ANCIENT ISRAELITES, IS OF NO VALUE PERIOD. IN THE SAME MANNER AS TO WHO IS THE ORIGINAL JEW. BECAUSE" WE KNOW THAT THE ORIGINAL JEW: WAS A HALF BREED NEGRO. THAT CAME TO BE CALLED A DAM JEW, FROM LAYING WITH CANANITE NEGRO'S. THAT WERE SON'S OF THE HALF BREED NEGRO CAIN.
THE ONLY IMPORTANT ISSUE" IS WHO ARE THE SON'S OF ADAM. GOD" CALLED THEM BOTH ADAM, ON THE VERY DAY HE CREATED THEM. WHICH MEANS THAT" THEY WERE BOTH MALE AND FE-MALE, AND BOTH" BEING OF THE SAME IMAGE. WHITE" IS NOT A COLOR. MEANING WHITE PEOPLE" ARE COLORLESS: BUT" WHEN YOU INJECT COLOR, SUCH AS RED, WHICH IS THE COLOR OF BLOOD, THEN THE WHITE PERSON WILL BECOME BLUSHED, WITH CHEEK'S OF ROSY RED.
WHO DID THE MAN JESUS SAY HE WAS: MANY TIMES OVER AND OVER? HE SAID: I" AM A SON OF MAN, THRU THE LINE OF SETH. THE MAN THAT HE SAID: THAT HE WAS A SON OF WAS" [ ADAM ] WHICH MADE IT VERY CLEAR" THAT JESUS WAS SAYING I" AM A WHITE MAN, JUST LIKE MY FATHER AND MOTHER. THRU" MY FATHER ADAM'S FIRST BORN SON [ SETH ]
CAIN AND ABLE DID NOT: BELONG TO THE MALE ADAM. THEY WERE HALF BREED SON'S OF A NEGRO, THAT THE FE-MALE ADAM LAID WITH. CHECK THE GENEALOGY" OF THE SON OF MAN" THAT YOU CALL JESUS, THERE YOU WILL SEE THAT: BOTH CAIN AND ABLE ARE EXCLUDED. AND THE GENEALOGY BEGIN'S WITH SETH.
SO" as far as what you folks call the HOLY BIBLE: and the TRUE SON'S OF MAN, THE MAN" THAT JESUS SAID WAS HIS FATHER, IS THE ONLY IMPORTANT THING IN THE WHOLE BOOK. BECAUSE THAT BOOK" IS ONLY A HISTORY BOOK OF THE FAMILY OF THE MAN: THAT GOD" CALLED ADAM. AND" THE VERY WORD ADAM" ITS SELF MEAN'S WHITE PEOPLES, OR SON'S OF LIGHT. THE WRITER HIM SELF" THERE CAN BE NO DARKNESS OR COLOR FOUND WITHIN THEM.
Hey you idiot, "red" is not white. I know its your extreme desire to preserve the so-called white race b/c your kind will be extinct in about another 40yrs. Your kind is rapidly dying off for the good of the world. Its a good thing you have no off-spring to further promote your demented twisted false teachings.
Since you said you are not from this planet then you need to get the hell back from whence you came. We humans don't need a demonic extraterrestial telling us anything.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you idiot, "red" is not white. I know its your extreme desire to preserve the so-called white race b/c your kind will be extinct in about another 40yrs. Your kind is rapidly dying off for the good of the world. Its a good thing you have no off-spring to further promote your demented twisted false teachings.
Since you said you are not from this planet then you need to get the hell back from whence you came. We humans don't need a demonic extraterrestial telling us anything.
COMES AS NO SURPRISE TO ME: you EVIL BLACK OR COLORED NEGRO BASTARD. THE GOD" that you some time refer to: him self was or is an EXTRATERRESTIAL. AND" for sure your evil NEGRO ASS, does not want to hear any thing that he might have to say either. SIMPLY" because you know that he told: ISRAEL' TO KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOUR EVIL NEGRO ASS's.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
DUMB ASS" I" said that BLOOD WAS RED, NOT WHITE. LETS TRY THIS AGAIN: ALL HUMAN BEINGS, have BLOOD: WHICH IS RED. BUT" THE WHITE PEOPLE" ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT: when they become embarressed, or excited: or have high blood pressure, it shows up in their face, as they: blush or their cheeks turn rosy red.

AS I" said: find us a BLACK OR COLORED PERSON, that their face turn's rosy red, from being embarressed, or excited, or because of being drunk: or because of high blood pressure.

ONLY THE WHITE PERSON: fits that BILL" of DESCRIPTION. YOU DUMB ASS" only the WHITE PERSON HAS A WHITE FACE, but" when excess blood: which is RED" rushes to their FACES, THEIR CHEEK'S TURN A ROSY RED. it is called blushing you dumb ass.

NOW" lets get this straight: dumb ass: only their cheek's turn ROSY RED, not their WHOLE FACE. WHICH IS WHAT THE WORD ADAM MEAN'S IN ANCIENT HEBREW.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> COMES AS NO SURPRISE TO ME: you EVIL BLACK OR COLORED NEGRO BASTARD. THE GOD" that you some time refer to: him self was or is an EXTRATERRESTIAL. AND" for sure your evil NEGRO ASS, does not want to hear any thing that he might have to say either. SIMPLY" because you know that he told: ISRAEL' TO KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOUR EVIL NEGRO ASS's.
Hitler would've killed your azz first. Sickos and morons were gassed along with the Jews. Sorry he missed you.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> DUMB ASS" I" said that BLOOD WAS RED, NOT WHITE. LETS TRY THIS AGAIN: ALL HUMAN BEINGS, have BLOOD: WHICH IS RED. BUT" THE WHITE PEOPLE" ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT: when they become embarressed, or excited: or have high blood pressure, it shows up in their face, as they: blush or their cheeks turn rosy red.
AS I" said: find us a BLACK OR COLORED PERSON, that their face turn's rosy red, from being embarressed, or excited, or because of being drunk: or because of high blood pressure.
ONLY THE WHITE PERSON: fits that BILL" of DESCRIPTION. YOU DUMB ASS" only the WHITE PERSON HAS A WHITE FACE, but" when excess blood: which is RED" rushes to their FACES, THEIR CHEEK'S TURN A ROSY RED. it is called blushing you dumb ass.
NOW" lets get this straight: dumb ass: only their cheek's turn ROSY RED, not their WHOLE FACE. WHICH IS WHAT THE WORD ADAM MEAN'S IN ANCIENT HEBREW.
When they turn red they are not white at all. Just place a plain white sheet of paper up against your face while looking in the mirror. Bet'cha you are no where near the color of that paper. So called whites are really not white at all, they just have a reddish hue about themselves. The appropriate title should be "rednecks."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••