Obama administration didn't violate o...

Obama administration didn't violate order striking down temporary drilling moratorium, court rules

There are 5 comments on the NOLA.com story from Nov 28, 2012, titled Obama administration didn't violate order striking down temporary drilling moratorium, court rules. In it, NOLA.com reports that:

The Obama administration didn't violate an order by a judge who struck down its temporary moratorium on deep water drilling after BP's 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, a federal appeals court has ruled.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NOLA.com.

Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Home Boy Obama is a jar of Beck's piss is my favorite work of art after Benghazi.

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
Home Boy Obama is a jar of Beck's piss is my favorite work of art after Benghazi.
That was some funny, funny stuff.
keep goooose go

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#3 Nov 28, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
Home BOY-barok obama Y house?!! don't shop at home depot ok!!;-00
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Now that the politicizing is over, I'd like to ask a few questions.
Why is Chris Stevens dead?
Why is Tyrone Woods dead?
Why is Sean Smith dead?
Why is Glen Doherty dead?
Where is the order to allow violence in another country that the president has to sign before help could be sent into Libya? There should be hundreds of copies. Where is one?
Why the silly, sophomoric lie about a movie and a mob by Obama, Rica, Hillary and Carney?
Why the despicable black out of this very important event by the press and media?
We have questions.
We want answers.

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#5 Nov 29, 2012
Here's another question...

Who idea was it to say it was a video, over and over again or weeks?

Who?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oil Spill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tugs will ensure tanker safety in Vancouver har... Sep 20 sinking 2
News Water OK: Oil-spill cities can open intakes on ... Sep 17 CannonBall North ... 1
News Halliburton pleads guilty to destroying Gulf sp... (Jul '13) Sep 8 Kevorkian 41
News Halliburton Defends Its Cement Work, Blaming BP... (Sep '10) Sep 6 Ole Miss Heroin 18
News BP to Pay Record Criminal Penalty for Gulf Oil ... (Nov '12) Sep 6 Serial Abandonment 25
News BP slumps to 2.7 billion loss as oil prices con... (Jul '15) Aug '16 Election wins 5
News The Latest: Company faces felonies in Californi... May '16 Leann 1
More from around the web