Boyd proposes new plan for Sallie Mae employees

Jul 20, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Panama City News Herald

Rep. Allen Boyd met with independent BP Deepwater Horizon victim claims administrator Kenneth Feinberg and Sallie Mae officials last week, a meeting the Monticello congressman described as an effort to place workers from the closing Lynn Haven facility in oil spill-related damage claim processing jobs.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2013
John

Gibson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

Judged:

Is Allen Boyd for real???how long will these jobs last...your man obama is the blame ...now you must go!!!!!!!
Johnson Knows

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

John wrote:
Is Allen Boyd for real???how long will these jobs last...your man obama is the blame ...now you must go!!!!!!!
and he did lmao
Stanley B

Lynn Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

new plan? yeah a new job if you are lucky
Sarah Silver

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
You still haven't pulled your head out of your butt I see. Take personal responsibility like your republican friends promote but in actuality cry like babies because you don't always get your way. It our turn, your president screwed up the nation and now we are cleaning it up as you put up a fight to make it worse for the sake of getting richer. Up yours pal!
mark

Lynn Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Liberals suck! They have this country so screwed up we will never be right again!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••