Live Fire Escalates Arctic Drilling F...

Live Fire Escalates Arctic Drilling Fight Off Russian Coast

There are 2 comments on the Common Dreams story from Sep 18, 2013, titled Live Fire Escalates Arctic Drilling Fight Off Russian Coast. In it, Common Dreams reports that:

"This is what oil company 'protection' looks like in the Russian Arctic," tweeted Greenpeace along with this photo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Common Dreams.

Petropavlovsk, Russia

#1 Sep 18, 2013
The Coast Guard was to destroy the ship by Greenpeace. Since it entered without permission to the Russian Federation. If the foreign ship would enter into the waters of the United States how would you do with him? You have it immediately sank.
Greenpeace is not a peaceful organization.
Greenpeace is 2. 1-Greenpeace actually cares about nature. 2 - those who destroy the competition in the business field. Why Greenpeace does not carry the same event at the U.S. oil rigs? Any more questions?

Hopkins, MN

#2 Sep 18, 2013
I believe they are in international waters. Its just closer to russia than the US

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Offshore Drilling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. presidential hopeful Sanders unveils clima... Nov 6 Le Jimbo 10
News Interior Department Curbs Future Arctic Offshor... Oct '15 WeTheSheeple 1
News Obama defends Arctic oil drilling Aug '15 Le Jimbo 10
News Obama Undermines His Climate Strategy With More... Aug '15 IBdaMann 2
News The a Drill, baby, drilla thrill is gone (May '15) Jun '15 Miss Id 3
News Savannah council opposes offshore drilling (May '15) May '15 waste of time 1
News North Carolina's Governor Says Offshore Drillin... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Bruce Jenners VaJ... 16
More from around the web