Time Magazine 2012 Person Of The Year...

Time Magazine 2012 Person Of The Year Leaves Out Latinos

There are 2 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Nov 27, 2012, titled Time Magazine 2012 Person Of The Year Leaves Out Latinos. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

Yadira Garcia, left, of the Arizona Dream Act Coalition, holds up a sign in protest as she joins young immigrants as they sit in the waiting area of Arizona Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

Exactly

De Soto, KS

#1 Nov 27, 2012
LMAO LMAO LMAO

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 27, 2012
I'm still laughing at the "Tea party" and all the "behind the scenes" work they did this election.

Can you say flllooop? LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Occupy Wall Street Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Conman 'psychoanalyst' from Camden must 'never ... (Sep '16) Jun 8 janedoe 3
Do Stock Markets Make Sustainability Impossible? Feb '17 krystof 1
News After mass turnout, can protests turn into poli... Jan '17 Democrats Radical... 1
News Measuring Occupy Wall Street's impact, 5 years ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Cordwainer Trout 8
News Wall Street protesters plan march on DA's office (Oct '11) Sep '16 indict peter becht 50
News Occupy Wall Street rises up for Sanders (Apr '16) Jul '16 Wall Street 2016 38
News NBC poll Hillary Clinton's lead over Donald Tru... (Jul '16) Jul '16 deport trump 2
More from around the web