Arizonans aboard Undocu-bus fault Obama on illegal immigration

Full story: KTVK Phoenix 7
Fernando Lopez, an illegal immigrant from Phoenix, rode more than 2,000 miles through 11 states on a 40-year-old bus that broke down twice to deliver a message to the Democratic National Convention: President Barack Obama hasn't done enough to help the millions of people in the United States illegally, people he said could benefit the country if ... (more) Full Story
How Interesting

Kansas City, MO

#1 Sep 3, 2012
LMAO!
Chuggaboom

Austin, TX

#2 Sep 3, 2012
How Interesting wrote:
LMAO!
Yup, criminals blame everybody but themselves for thier criminal actions.
Vern W Leathers

Chico, CA

#3 Sep 3, 2012
Havent done enough?
He's right ... havent done enough to rid this country of these stinking cockroaches

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 3, 2012
oh

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#6 Sep 4, 2012
"We have had enough," said Lopez, one of seven illegal immigrants from Arizona who traveled here aboard the so-called Undocu-bus. About 40 bus riders took part in a mass demonstration Sunday that brought together members of the Occupy Wall Street movement, gay rights groups and immigrant-rights organizations."
He's right, we've given them more than enough and we're tired of supporting them and our own. We have immigration laws that this loudmouth and his followers broke, and it is incumbant upon this admiistration that we enforce them, not continue to reward illegals simply because they successfully entered on our doorsteps. They can fix their status themselves, and then see how life can be when they are here legally. No special dispensations are in order for interlopers. Where's ICE's bus?
David

United States

#7 Sep 4, 2012
I would give these low lifes, all 13 million of them 10 minutes to get their affairs in order. than deport them all. including their "dream on" I mean "dreamer" off spring.
David

United States

#8 Sep 4, 2012
Aaawwwww. poor babys. didn't get their food stamps for the month? that's it. Go to The Food Stamp Presidento himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Occupy Wall Street Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Court nixes Occupy marchers' suit over mass arr... Feb 25 USA Today 4
Black American income inequality (Jan '12) Feb 5 yea 3
Protesters to NYPD: We want dead cops Feb 4 Out Of The Hood 85
Civil disobedience's history in US politics Feb '15 SirPrize 6
Stick It To The 1% With This Occupy Wall Street... (Dec '13) Dec '14 dragoon70056 5
Does Mexico need a new Zapata or Villa to lead ... Dec '14 MexicanINexile 2
The Power of Hip Hop And The Changing of The Gu... Oct '14 misslady65 5
More from around the web