Obama Camp Must Stop Exploiting Race

Obama Camp Must Stop Exploiting Race

There are 4 comments on the News Max story from Jun 26, 2012, titled Obama Camp Must Stop Exploiting Race. In it, News Max reports that:

One advantage of defeating Barack Obama in November, apart from saving the country from financial ruin and the rest, is that conservatives will presumably be able to criticize liberal policies again without automatically being accused of racism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Max.

Klaus666

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jun 26, 2012
Obonga is causing many White human beings to come to the conclusion that a racial war pf extermination is not only inevitable, but necessary. Obonga is a pied piper leading colored subhumans into oblivion. Can you dig it?
Aussie Bob

Prospect, Australia

#2 Jun 26, 2012
I can't believe so many are still "WILLING" to follow that clown after all the nasty legislation & laws he has put in place.

I'm starting to think the average American "actually wants" to live in a communist banana republic with Obama as their lord & sole dictator.

If America votes him in again,
THEN they deserve what they get.

Ron Paul 2012
If you have any sense left at all, that is.
Aussie Bob

Prospect, Australia

#3 Jun 26, 2012
The "POLICE STATE" is well on it's way.
LMAO

Alhambra, CA

#4 Jun 26, 2012
All hail the representatives of the subhumans have spoken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Occupy Wall Street Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Conman 'psychoanalyst' from Camden must 'never ... Jul '16 mstewart 1
News Occupy Wall Street rises up for Sanders Jul '16 Wall Street 2016 38
News NBC poll Hillary Clinton's lead over Donald Tru... Jul '16 deport trump 2
Movements to rival Occupy Wallstreet? Mar '16 TruthAndEnlighten... 1
News Occupy movement protesters fight on - now in su... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Liberte 39
News Kweli: Why I am not endorsing anyone (Oct '15) Oct '15 Yeah 4
News Dem outreach to Black Lives Matter meets rejection (Sep '15) Sep '15 llk 6
More from around the web