Fox News contributor: Chick-fil-A supporters dona t a maim and rapea like liberals | The Raw Story

There are 20 comments on the Aug 3, 2012, www.rawstory.com story titled Fox News contributor: Chick-fil-A supporters dona t a maim and rapea like liberals | The Raw Story. In it, www.rawstory.com reports that:

A Fox News contributor on Thursday explained that people who support Christian restaurant chain Chick-fil-A were different from Occupy Wall Street protesters because liberals "maim and rape" each other.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.rawstory.com.

hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Aug 3, 2012
Guys, didja hear?! This November, EEEEEVERYTHING's gonna change!

Yet the antigay said this two Novembers ago,

and things are exponentially worse for them.

Far be it from me to notice that all I ever hear them doing now is scream, scream, scream and cry, cry, cry about ...

... healthcare.

I guess in November, healthcare's gonna *VANISH* and EEEEEEVERYTHING will go back to the way it was.

Never mind the pundits who have explained *why* getting rid of Obama's healthcare plan will take decades.

Dear antigay,

Have fun with that.

For decades.
equalityboy81

Yulee, FL

#23 Aug 3, 2012
Fox News is so one sided! Mr. Crowder referred to the man who talked to the woman at the drive thru as an angry gay man. I'm pretty sure the man identified as straight. He said in the YouTube video (if you watch it in it's entirety on YouTube) he was a heterosexual though they didn't play the entire YouTube clip in the news clip. Typical Fox! Maybe he should get his facts straight (no pun intended) before he starts calling people gay.
Pam

Grove City, PA

#24 Aug 3, 2012
Just saw a most interesting story about a Chick-Fil-A in Pittsburgh. There was no "kiss-in," but about 20 protestors showed up holding signs. The manager brought water out for all of them and told them he was glad they were there. Pretty classy, don't you think?
Shep Smith

Saint Paul, MN

#25 Aug 3, 2012
hi hi wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything you imagine me as "trying to say" is coming from you unless your post *matches my viewpoints*-- and it doesn't.
Oh, that's right: You're a complete stranger. So it would only be in your own interest to pretend you know what I'm trying to say when admitting what I am saying is *the last thing you'd ever dare to do*.
<quoted text>
Yep, this is what I was talking about.
It's AAAAAALWAYS in the future; AAAAAAAALWAYS right around the corner; AAAAAAALWAYS this next November, eeeeeeverything's gonna change and America will be TRANSFORMED, according to you people ...
... like you said ...
... two Novembers ago.
Now it's just around the corner!
Like you said two Novembers ago.
<quoted text>
Oh, I bet.
Since this is *exactly* what your ilk were saying two Novembers ago -- which was my sole point.
Incredible, mind-boggling in fact, that you're making my point *for* me. But that's what you do best, isn't it? You could have avoided responding to my post, but you zeroed in like a fly on shit, and gave me an opportunity to make my point
YET AGAIN.
<quoted text>
I sorta passed over this sentence because I'm not interested in your self-justifications.
You open your mouth, hey, YOU own up to it.
<quoted text>
Just like last time! Aaaaaalways the other person is wrong; aaaaalways they're hateful; for some WEIRD REASON, though, your denunciations of them are like *the vomited hatred of demons*-- because you just can't resist yourself.
Forgive me for presuming that if you weren't wallowing like a stuck pig in your own vomit, you'd have been smarter than to prove my points by zeroing in on my post,*lying* about your identity (via your screen name), and making a public display of e-x-a-c-t-l-y the type of behavior I was talking about.
Forgive me for feeling like a puppetmaster who is watching you on strings.
You had the *CHOICE* to forego responding to my post; instead, like a comedian, you answered it *by behaving as I described in my previous post in this thread*.
Congratulations.
And forgive me for not believing a goddamned word you have to say about November,
since YOU and YOUR ilk said it ...
... last time.
Thanks for reading.
Surely you will not be completely and spectacularly stupid enough to answer me *again* and prove my points further.
Hmmmm?
Your call.
Yep, it's ALL about the future, which only the queers seem to know, since they control every mechanism of Government.
Despite the wishes of the voters in every case except the State of New York.
Government is an abject failure to everyone with eyes to see and ears to hear.
Homosexuals are hitching their wagon to coercion and government tyranny and the Chick-fil-A thing is opening peoples' eyes as to what Democrats are all about.
Government coercion and erasing ALL of our freedoms, if any, is what today's Democrat party is all about. Except of course, if granted by some local Jerry Sandusky block-captain in charge of spying and reporting on his political-Enemy-neighbors to the Government.
That's all real Freedom-loving Americans need to know.
Homocrats ( I think we're on safe ground here identifying the Democrat party as being financially-controlled by ueber-rich, white homosexuals, excluding normal black folks with more traditional family values).

I hope the Getrmans have the resources to show us the errors of our ways in going down this familiar path that always seems to lead to the same destination.
I doubt it.
Judy

Saint Paul, MN

#26 Aug 3, 2012
Pam wrote:
Just saw a most interesting story about a Chick-Fil-A in Pittsburgh. There was no "kiss-in," but about 20 protestors showed up holding signs. The manager brought water out for all of them and told them he was glad they were there. Pretty classy, don't you think?
Do you have a link where I and other free-thinking-Americans could see it?
These are the simple stories that show that normal Americans are so much more morally and spiritually superior to our opposition working with Government, whose only aim is to enslave us, using the stupid homosexuals.
Please post a link if you can find it.

Thanks, Pam!
I enjoy your posts, keep the information coming.
Judy

Saint Paul, MN

#27 Aug 3, 2012
equalityboy81 wrote:
Fox News is so one sided! Mr. Crowder referred to the man who talked to the woman at the drive thru as an angry gay man. I'm pretty sure the man identified as straight. He said in the YouTube video (if you watch it in it's entirety on YouTube) he was a heterosexual though they didn't play the entire YouTube clip in the news clip. Typical Fox! Maybe he should get his facts straight (no pun intended) before he starts calling people gay.
Please.
Have you, or anyone else for that matter, ever seen a self-identified homosexual who ISN'T angry?
They are dripping with hate and vengeance, and they are using the Government to get revenge against everybody, even themselves.
Queers supposedly have all the money.
The Government will expropriate them as needed.
That's what the homosexuals want.
Government power to enslave and/or kill all who criticize their agenda.
Look @ our Government schools, loaded with queer child-molesters.
Democrats-government-unions-qu eers will circle the wagons if some government-union-queer is caught raping a child, again.
We're just here to point out that most normal people don't think it's right that homosexual pedophiles who happen to like to rape little children should be allowed to hang around our kids.

Of course, the queers will SUE for continued access to naked little kids.
Pam

Grove City, PA

#28 Aug 3, 2012
Judy wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a link where I and other free-thinking-Americans could see it?
These are the simple stories that show that normal Americans are so much more morally and spiritually superior to our opposition working with Government, whose only aim is to enslave us, using the stupid homosexuals.
Please post a link if you can find it.
Thanks, Pam!
I enjoy your posts, keep the information coming.
Thank you! And I'm glad you're here, too. I saw the story on the local CBS affiliate KDKA. They have not yet posted the story on their website. However, I did a web search and found this page about it happening all over the country.

http://twitchy.com/2012/08/02/hateful-day-of-...

“Church | | State”

Since: Jun 07

Toby's Landing

#30 Aug 3, 2012
Shep Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Another brain-dead MSNBC devotee heard from.
I doubt you've even watched Fox "News" in the last 6 months.
I haven't.
It's just a useless distraction at best and cotton-candy for your mind at worst.
FOX is for stupid and vacuous liberal Republicans who are either too stupid or unsure to know if they have permission from Bully-Government-Leftists whether they should think an opinion, let alone dare to speak it.
FOX is just more stupid pro-queer anti-Freedom collectivist propaganda, a drip at a time.
You're not paying attention. Of course I don't watch fox "news".

And your brain's status is questionable for labeling me an "MSNBC devotee". Which one of your 100 or so synapses misfired to make you jump to that conclusion? I made a comment and an observation and never made ANY reference to MSNBC. Geez.
Judy

Saint Paul, MN

#32 Aug 3, 2012
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! And I'm glad you're here, too. I saw the story on the local CBS affiliate KDKA. They have not yet posted the story on their website. However, I did a web search and found this page about it happening all over the country.
http://twitchy.com/2012/08/02/hateful-day-of-...
Thanks so much for your response, Pam.
It's absolutely frightening what these freaks have all planned-out for our society, that they destroyed, using Government.
It's all coercion and force and guns and this is why free-thinking people should not not only oppose, but hate them.
As they HATE us.
But they have all the guns and bombs the taxpayers bought to try to silence and enslave us.
This is a shameful chapter in American history.
We're not even a free country anymore.
Just had to vent!

“Church | | State”

Since: Jun 07

Toby's Landing

#34 Aug 3, 2012
Judy wrote:
<quoted text>Please.
Have you, or anyone else for that matter, ever seen a self-identified homosexual who ISN'T angry?
They are dripping with hate and vengeance, and they are using the Government to get revenge against everybody, even themselves.
Queers supposedly have all the money.
The Government will expropriate them as needed.
That's what the homosexuals want.
Government power to enslave and/or kill all who criticize their agenda.
Look @ our Government schools, loaded with queer child-molesters.
Democrats-government-unions-qu eers will circle the wagons if some government-union-queer is caught raping a child, again.
We're just here to point out that most normal people don't think it's right that homosexual pedophiles who happen to like to rape little children should be allowed to hang around our kids.
Of course, the queers will SUE for continued access to naked little kids.
Have you had one chick-fil-a sandwich too many or have you always been this delusional? I, for one, am not "angry". And it sounds like you are the one dripping with hate and vengeance with enough stupidity thrown in to really expose the lunacy of your brain and the harsh hatred in your heart.

Did you READ the crap you typed? Using government to get revenge?... WE supposedly have all the money?... And want the government to have power to enslave and/or kill all who criticize their agenda? What planet are you living on?!?

And I know a boatload of teachers that would get pretty angry at your comment about schools being "loaded" with child molesters, "queer" or otherwise. That's just way beyond a hateful and stupid thing to say.

The ONLY thing you have said that is at all rational is that "most normal people don't think it's right that homosexual pedophiles who happen to like to rape little children should be allowed to hang around our kids." But in your ranting you forgot to also mention that most of us "normal" people also don't think it's right for the heterosexual pedophiles to hang around kids either... and their numbers are far greater.

You and your buddy Pam need to get together and go share your delusional hatefest over a few of those super-nutritional greazy-fried chick-fil-a sandwiches you're so fond of.
Judy

Saint Paul, MN

#35 Aug 3, 2012
Lazlow wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you had one chick-fil-a sandwich too many or have you always been this delusional? I, for one, am not "angry". And it sounds like you are the one dripping with hate and vengeance with enough stupidity thrown in to really expose the lunacy of your brain and the harsh hatred in your heart.
Did you READ the crap you typed? Using government to get revenge?... WE supposedly have all the money?... And want the government to have power to enslave and/or kill all who criticize their agenda? What planet are you living on?!?
And I know a boatload of teachers that would get pretty angry at your comment about schools being "loaded" with child molesters, "queer" or otherwise. That's just way beyond a hateful and stupid thing to say.
The ONLY thing you have said that is at all rational is that "most normal people don't think it's right that homosexual pedophiles who happen to like to rape little children should be allowed to hang around our kids." But in your ranting you forgot to also mention that most of us "normal" people also don't think it's right for the heterosexual pedophiles to hang around kids either... and their numbers are far greater.
You and your buddy Pam need to get together and go share your delusional hatefest over a few of those super-nutritional greazy-fried chick-fil-a sandwiches you're so fond of.
You sound pretty mad and angry.
Typical.
I bet you wish the Government could throw people who might go to Chick-fil-SA in prison.
Peoploe snared might run afoul of anti-bullying laws, etc.
You guys created this attempt to harness the coercive un-wielding power of Government to YOUR ideology.
You think these bureaucracies are going to hew to your ideology forever?
Politicians come and go.
OK, I just lost my own argument.
Bureaucracies ARE forever, until it's guns and tobacco for trade.
The Government has lost all credibility as a supposedly stabilizing presence in society.
Judy

Saint Paul, MN

#36 Aug 3, 2012
Lazlow wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not paying attention. Of course I don't watch fox "news".
And your brain's status is questionable for labeling me an "MSNBC devotee". Which one of your 100 or so synapses misfired to make you jump to that conclusion? I made a comment and an observation and never made ANY reference to MSNBC. Geez.
Do you think it's the proper function of Government to educate ALL the children, even non-citizens?
Just answer that one question.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#37 Aug 3, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Wht a political beating and humiliating experience this whole "Chick-Fil-A thing has turned out to be for you gays.
LOL I "luv" it and the political beating that will follow in Nov will be beyond words, Gay party is over , accept it .
Poor thing, poor poor thing, with that inadequate teeny weeny hubby of yours, poor poor thing, a frustrated angry harridan, so jealous about ANYONE getting laid, she can only hate those who DO have active fun lives...ahem.

Still WAITING to hear why you find the "donkey" passage in YOUR bible "silly". A good way to deflect, pretend that which makes you sad is silly.

Palm Springs, California

#38 Aug 3, 2012
Judy wrote:
<quoted text>You sound pretty mad and angry.
Typical.
I bet you wish the Government could throw people who might go to Chick-fil-SA in prison.
Peoploe snared might run afoul of anti-bullying laws, etc.
You guys created this attempt to harness the coercive un-wielding power of Government to YOUR ideology.
You think these bureaucracies are going to hew to your ideology forever?
Politicians come and go.
OK, I just lost my own argument.
Bureaucracies ARE forever, until it's guns and tobacco for trade.
The Government has lost all credibility as a supposedly stabilizing presence in society.
NO! Don't toss those Chick-sil-A folk in prison! Their voracious appetites will BANKRUPT a state!

Palm Springs, California

#39 Aug 3, 2012
Judy wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks so much for your response, Pam.
It's absolutely frightening what these freaks have all planned-out for our society, that they destroyed, using Government.
It's all coercion and force and guns and this is why free-thinking people should not not only oppose, but hate them.
As they HATE us.
But they have all the guns and bombs the taxpayers bought to try to silence and enslave us.
Just had to vent!
Wow, self centered much? Do you really sit and dream up scenarios of guns and violence if you want to make a hog of yourself? I can speak for most of my gay pals, no one is that interested in you or your little life. No gay person is going to shoot up a restaurant. Leave that to troubled loners who have a garage full of weapons. No one I know even OWNS a gun.

Go eat there every day like Morgan Spurlock ate at McDonald's every day for a month for his documentary. He developed terrible health issues in a month of eating salty fat dripping fast food.

No need to take a gun to you guys, you will kill yourselves by unhealthy eating! Bon appetite!

“Stop the liberal madness”

Location hidden

#40 Aug 4, 2012
ProfEd wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you're right on this one.
The Democrat party has already promised to elevate their rich homosexual campaign donors to '2 legs Good, 4 legs bad', vis-a-vis normal people who have to endure 2nd-class-status under the Constitution in so many ways.
Homosexuals already receive un-Constitutional preferential treatment from government, based on the behaviors that they report to government officials to collect the benefits of their special and chosen 'rights'.
It's all garbage that can't be proven scientifically.
If the IRS says tomorrow that homosexuals will be taxed @ 50% the rate of normals, watch 99.999% of tax filers check off that they're queers of one sort or another on their next 1040.
I am right just look around , the right is on the move, Obama has lost much or some of his base esp the family value dems (if they can be called that), economy is not getting better and I met people at Chick-Fil-A who were independent voters and had enough of this pro-gay Obama.

We are going to come out like never before and Obama will be lucky to take 1 swing state.

Don't despair because there is light at the end of the tunnel come Nov.

Location hidden

#41 Aug 4, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Poor thing, poor poor thing, with that inadequate teeny weeny hubby of yours, poor poor thing, a frustrated angry harridan, so jealous about ANYONE getting laid, she can only hate those who DO have active fun lives...ahem.
Still WAITING to hear why you find the "donkey" passage in YOUR bible "silly". A good way to deflect, pretend that which makes you sad is silly.
Out of desperation you grow even more disgusting every day just like Mona you realize that the sleeping Christian giant is not only awake but on the move and come Nov your gay party is over.

Location hidden

#42 Aug 4, 2012
Judy wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think it's the proper function of Government to educate ALL the children, even non-citizens?
Just answer that one question.
Dems not only want to educate the illegals with our money but give them health care and free food vouchers.

Location hidden

#43 Aug 4, 2012
Judy wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks so much for your response, Pam.
As they HATE us.
Just had to vent!
Great post and their anti- Christian illegal kenyan would do anything to silence us including FEMA camps or GITMO.
ELH

Portland, OR

#44 Aug 4, 2012
Judy wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think it's the proper function of Government to educate ALL the children, even non-citizens?Just answer that one question.
Yes I do, but then again I'm not a selfish ignorant bitch who suffers from delusions of government persecution.

Now a question for you. After all those "illegals" go back down south are your kids going to be picking our produce and slaughtering our meat? Because MINE are sure as shit not gonfg to be field hands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Occupy Wall Street Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Glenn Greenwald in North Texas: NSA Surveillanc... Apr 10 goldstone report 1
News Ferguson police militarisation, inspiration for... Apr 10 goldstone report 2
News There's no need to be smug over Minnesota's sud... Apr 10 Republican 10
News Wall Street protesters plan march on DA's office (Oct '11) Apr 7 goldstone report 46
News Court nixes Occupy marchers' suit over mass arr... Feb '15 USA Today 4
News Black American income inequality (Jan '12) Feb '15 yea 3
News Protesters to NYPD: We want dead cops Feb '15 Out Of The Hood 85
More from around the web