Fox News contributor: Chick-fil-A supporters dona t a maim and rapea like liberals | The Raw Story

Aug 3, 2012 Full story: www.rawstory.com 145

A Fox News contributor on Thursday explained that people who support Christian restaurant chain Chick-fil-A were different from Occupy Wall Street protesters because liberals "maim and rape" each other.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Feb 09

Southern California

#1 Aug 3, 2012
What would the nation do without Faux comedy network ?
Pam

Grove City, PA

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Is posting this here supposed to make conservatives look bad or something? Epic fail. The guy speaks the truth. I've never been in a more pleasant crowd than the one at Chick-Fil-A on Wednesday. Everyone was polite. No one was impatient. Smiles all around. Never saw anything like that in footage of OWS. And I saw nothing of the "kiss-in" when I went back to Chick-Fil-A today to give the restaurant business. Lots of folks were there supporting the company, showing that the threat of a stupid "kiss-in" would not drive away customers. Lots of customers, but no same-sex couples sucking face. Maybe the 95 degree heat drove them away.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#3 Aug 3, 2012
Pam wrote:
Is posting this here supposed to make conservatives look bad or something? Epic fail. The guy speaks the truth. I've never been in a more pleasant crowd than the one at Chick-Fil-A on Wednesday. Everyone was polite. No one was impatient. Smiles all around. Never saw anything like that in footage of OWS. And I saw nothing of the "kiss-in" when I went back to Chick-Fil-A today to give the restaurant business. Lots of folks were there supporting the company, showing that the threat of a stupid "kiss-in" would not drive away customers. Lots of customers, but no same-sex couples sucking face. Maybe the 95 degree heat drove them away.
No, it is intended to make liberals look bad by making the false claim the are all rapists.

Conservatives who refuse to treat others the way they want to be treated under the law make conservatives look bad.

"The conservative movement, to which I subscribe, has as one of its basic tenets the belief that government should stay out of peopleís private lives. Government governs best when it governs least - and stays out of the impossible task of legislating morality. But legislating someoneís version of morality is exactly what we do by perpetuating discrimination against gays." Conservative Icon, WW2 hero, AZ Senator, and Republican Presidential candidate Barry Goldwater, 1993

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#4 Aug 3, 2012
Pam wrote:
Of course they were smiling, they were about to FEED.

Don't hold your breath for the kiss in, most gay people have far more full lives than wasting time in a fast food joint.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#5 Aug 3, 2012
And as usual, what this story neglects to mention is that his promotion of prejudice and discrimination is backed by millions of dollars.

It is not just an opinion, but an action intended to harm others by refusing to treat them the way he wants to be treated under the law. He seeks to impose his discriminatory opinion on everyone, using the force of law.

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#6 Aug 3, 2012
Pam wrote:
What a shock seeing you here, Sickers. I assumed you'd be off selflessly engaging in charity work or educating the masses. Wasn't it only yesterday that you said your country needed you? Or was that yet another of your lies?

Do not assume that because you didn't see any "same-sex couples sucking face" that itís a result of anything youíve done in the name of patriotism. Itís just that no self-respecting gay person would be caught dead in the run-down toilet that is Grove City. Your work is far from done.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#7 Aug 3, 2012
It's easy for conservatives/straights not to get aggressive when they aren't the ones being oppressed. I'm tired of all the religious zealots playing the victim card. They aren't the victims and no one is denying them any rights. Religious zealots however want to infringe on the rights of others or donate to groups who do such. That is true immorality.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Location hidden

#8 Aug 3, 2012
Juanpaul wrote:
What would the nation do without Faux comedy network ?
You hate FOX because you libs with your gay agenda have not been able to silence them and they are #1 rated news media.

REAL news with REAL facts = FOX

Location hidden

#9 Aug 3, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Of course they were smiling, they were about to FEED.
Don't hold your breath for the kiss in, most gay people have far more full lives than wasting time in a fast food joint.
Wht a political beating and humiliating experience this whole "Chick-Fil-A thing has turned out to be for you gays.

LOL I "luv" it and the political beating that will follow in Nov will be beyond words, Gay party is over , accept it .

Location hidden

#10 Aug 3, 2012
Pam wrote:
I am sure that you noticed that the wind has been taken out of the gay agenda sail boat and now we must politically sink it and destroy it.

It must never sail again.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Aug 3, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Wht a political beating and humiliating experience this whole "Chick-Fil-A thing has turned out to be for you gays.
LOL I "luv" it and the political beating that will follow in Nov will be beyond words, Gay party is over , accept it .
That's funny. I rarely post here anymore, but I had to step in for this one. Know what? You deserve it.

Beating?... humiliating experience?...

Is this anything like the claims you made TWO NOVEMBERS AGO when YOU, and no one but YOU, were on these boards saying everything was gonna change in November?

How'd that work out?

... because if it had worked out,*why are you still here* talking about any need for change this coming November?

That's right: Things didn't work out as you'd planned. Not by a long shot. And there YOU are, spewing the same tired pig vomit again: This November, this November, this November, everything's gonna change.

Yeah, sounds like the claims of a "beating" and "humiliation" are fueling the rage that informs so many of your posts here. Because no matter how much you open your mouth and cry about it, you can't change that tens of millions of Americans repudiate and refuse to have anything to do with YOUR personal political beliefs.

Just thought I'd remind the forum that you were the one, two Novembers ago, claiming everything would be different.

Yet you're still here, complaining and crying and screaming.

Congrats: When you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you. I think it's time you stop pretending, unless you enjoy the beating you've been getting for two solid goddamn years.

Have fun with that.
ProfEd

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Aug 3, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate FOX because you libs with your gay agenda have not been able to silence them and they are #1 rated news media.
Let's not go overboard.
FOX hires lots of homosexuals to put the homosexual agenda out there.
FOX is quite liberal.
The only reason they seem 'right-wing' is that they allow liberal Republicans to argue for the Left.

It's just fluff garbage not meant to inform anyone of anything important; it's less than Topix or a presidential campaign in an election year.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Aug 3, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure that you noticed that the wind has been taken out of the gay agenda sail boat and now we must politically sink it and destroy it.
It must never sail again.
Your a regular laugh riot wind bag. Your hot air alone will float us to victory.... so out of touch with reality.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Aug 3, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? This post is proof positive that you are delusional, honey. Seek medical attention.
ProfEd

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Aug 3, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you're right on this one.
The Democrat party has already promised to elevate their rich homosexual campaign donors to '2 legs Good, 4 legs bad', vis-a-vis normal people who have to endure 2nd-class-status under the Constitution in so many ways.
Homosexuals already receive un-Constitutional preferential treatment from government, based on the behaviors that they report to government officials to collect the benefits of their special and chosen 'rights'.

It's all garbage that can't be proven scientifically.
If the IRS says tomorrow that homosexuals will be taxed @ 50% the rate of normals, watch 99.999% of tax filers check off that they're queers of one sort or another on their next 1040.
The Real rdg1234

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Aug 3, 2012
hi hi wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. I rarely post here anymore, but I had to step in for this one. Know what? You deserve it.
Beating?... humiliating experience?...
Is this anything like the claims you made TWO NOVEMBERS AGO when YOU, and no one but YOU, were on these boards saying everything was gonna change in November?
How'd that work out?
... because if it had worked out,*why are you still here* talking about any need for change this coming November?
That's right: Things didn't work out as you'd planned. Not by a long shot. And there YOU are, spewing the same tired pig vomit again: This November, this November, this November, everything's gonna change.
Yeah, sounds like the claims of a "beating" and "humiliation" are fueling the rage that informs so many of your posts here. Because no matter how much you open your mouth and cry about it, you can't change that tens of millions of Americans repudiate and refuse to have anything to do with YOUR personal political beliefs.
Just thought I'd remind the forum that you were the one, two Novembers ago, claiming everything would be different.
Yet you're still here, complaining and crying and screaming.
Congrats: When you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you. I think it's time you stop pretending, unless you enjoy the beating you've been getting for two solid goddamn years.
Have fun with that.
Are you trying to say the Homocrar party is overjoyed at what happened in Nov.'10?
It's likely quite mild compared to what's coming this November.
Even the Republicants who always vote Democrat fear the prospects, as they well should.
They've been fired for running for office again because they always voted with Democrats for bigger more expensive government that cripples evereyone, no matter what group they 'self-identify' with.
And you'll still be vomiting your inchoate nonsense and hate, despite the electoral realities.

“Church | | State”

Since: Jun 07

Toby's Landing

#18 Aug 3, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you failed math. Your equation is incorrect.

I heard a fox news radio broadcast one time and they ended the segment with this trailer:

"Fox News...fair and balanced".

It's like this. If they REALLY WERE "fair and balanced" then they wouldn't actually have to say that, would they? Everyone would know it. When anyone goes out of their way to taunt their positive attributes that's the very time to question them. Fox news is right-wing propaganda.

It's like Rush Limbaugh and his "Excellence in Broadcasting" network.

So let's correct your equation. It really should read:

Right-wing spin to feed verbal opiate to the delusional masses = FOX
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Aug 3, 2012
The Real rdg1234 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying to say the Homocrar party is overjoyed at what happened in Nov.'10?
Anything you imagine me as "trying to say" is coming from you unless your post *matches my viewpoints*-- and it doesn't.

Oh, that's right: You're a complete stranger. So it would only be in your own interest to pretend you know what I'm trying to say when admitting what I am saying is *the last thing you'd ever dare to do*.
The Real rdg1234 wrote:
It's likely quite mild compared to what's coming this November.
Yep, this is what I was talking about.

It's AAAAAALWAYS in the future; AAAAAAAALWAYS right around the corner; AAAAAAALWAYS this next November, eeeeeeverything's gonna change and America will be TRANSFORMED, according to you people ...

... like you said ...

... two Novembers ago.

Now it's just around the corner!

Like you said two Novembers ago.
The Real rdg1234 wrote:
Even the Republicants who always vote Democrat fear the prospects, as they well should.
Oh, I bet.

Since this is *exactly* what your ilk were saying two Novembers ago -- which was my sole point.

Incredible, mind-boggling in fact, that you're making my point *for* me. But that's what you do best, isn't it? You could have avoided responding to my post, but you zeroed in like a fly on shit, and gave me an opportunity to make my point

YET AGAIN.
The Real rdg1234 wrote:
They've been fired for running for office again because they always voted with Democrats for bigger more expensive government that cripples evereyone, no matter what group they 'self-identify' with.
I sorta passed over this sentence because I'm not interested in your self-justifications.

You open your mouth, hey, YOU own up to it.
The Real rdg1234 wrote:
And you'll still be vomiting your inchoate nonsense and hate, despite the electoral realities.
Just like last time! Aaaaaalways the other person is wrong; aaaaalways they're hateful; for some WEIRD REASON, though, your denunciations of them are like *the vomited hatred of demons*-- because you just can't resist yourself.

Forgive me for presuming that if you weren't wallowing like a stuck pig in your own vomit, you'd have been smarter than to prove my points by zeroing in on my post,*lying* about your identity (via your screen name), and making a public display of e-x-a-c-t-l-y the type of behavior I was talking about.

Forgive me for feeling like a puppetmaster who is watching you on strings.

You had the *CHOICE* to forego responding to my post; instead, like a comedian, you answered it *by behaving as I described in my previous post in this thread*.

Congratulations.

And forgive me for not believing a goddamned word you have to say about November,

since YOU and YOUR ilk said it ...

... last time.

Thanks for reading.

Surely you will not be completely and spectacularly stupid enough to answer me *again* and prove my points further.

Hmmmm?

Your call.

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

#20 Aug 3, 2012
equalityboy81 wrote:
It's easy for conservatives/straights not to get aggressive when they aren't the ones being oppressed. I'm tired of all the religious zealots playing the victim card. They aren't the victims and no one is denying them any rights. Religious zealots however want to infringe on the rights of others or donate to groups who do such. That is true immorality.
I agree completely with you.

The editorial cartoon at http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/2012/0... sums the ridiculous "victimhood" up perfectly.
Shep Smith

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Aug 3, 2012
Lazlow wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you failed math. Your equation is incorrect.
I heard a fox news radio broadcast one time and they ended the segment with this trailer:
"Fox News...fair and balanced".
It's like this. If they REALLY WERE "fair and balanced" then they wouldn't actually have to say that, would they? Everyone would know it. When anyone goes out of their way to taunt their positive attributes that's the very time to question them. Fox news is right-wing propaganda.
It's like Rush Limbaugh and his "Excellence in Broadcasting" network.
So let's correct your equation. It really should read:
Right-wing spin to feed verbal opiate to the delusional masses = FOX
Another brain-dead MSNBC devotee heard from.
I doubt you've even watched Fox "News" in the last 6 months.
I haven't.
It's just a useless distraction at best and cotton-candy for your mind at worst.
FOX is for stupid and vacuous liberal Republicans who are either too stupid or unsure to know if they have permission from Bully-Government-Leftists whether they should think an opinion, let alone dare to speak it.
FOX is just more stupid pro-queer anti-Freedom collectivist propaganda, a drip at a time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Occupy Wall Street Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Protesters to NYPD: We want dead cops 4 hr The Phanton Hell ... 10
Stick It To The 1% With This Occupy Wall Street... (Dec '13) Dec 11 dragoon70056 5
Does Mexico need a new Zapata or Villa to lead ... Dec 10 MexicanINexile 2
The Power of Hip Hop And The Changing of The Gu... Oct '14 misslady65 5
Alderman Arrested, On 24-Hour Jail Hold In Ferg... Oct '14 Brookfield Asset ... 1
Private real estate company steals bikes from p... Oct '14 Brookfield Asset ... 1
How a Fight for $15a 2 may make it difficult to... Sep '14 Mykro 108
More from around the web