Occupy Utah protesters told to leave park after man's death

Nov 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Press-Telegram

A body is removed from a tent in the Occupy Salt Lake camp in Pioneer Park, Friday Nov.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jun 21, 2012
Armistice Day

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

Kimm

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

At least there are some people who are speaking for us little people!!!, See, Rich ass scermys don't want to do a thing for this country, All they want to do is take and not give back!. Rich ass scermys are rotten, greedy, stupid and low-life PIGS WHO CAN'T GET ENOUGH !!!. They're SCERMYS!, stupid people who wont help you out even if they knew it would help themselves out. This country has done so much for the rich ass scermys but the rich ass scermys dont want to do a thing for it. Rich ass scermys won't do a thing for you!, like it was with me, I am a disabled person who tried my best to get a job at that scermy place Walmart but they would not hire me. I wanted a job and a chance at life but the rich ass scermys at Walmart wouldn't give it to me!. I would have done my part certainly, But the scumbags didn't do their part and hire me. Walmart makes hundreds of billions of Dollars a year yet they acted like they couldn't afford to pay me a measly $4.25 an hour (What the wages were when I applied for a job there) for my work. Acted like they couldn't afford to give me and America a chance!. I went all the way through school for nothing!. I thought you got a big tax break when you hired a disabled person. Apparently big Walmart didn't need a tax break since they probably don't pay taxes Aneyway. You know, I bet big Walmart depreciates their store buildings when they file their taxes they don't pay. Modern buildings built with concrete and steel should go up in value, not down!, since they cost more and more to build every year and concrete and steel never wears out or deteriorates.(I will note this one to the IRS) Perhaps the IRS needs to reavaluate how they assess buildings. People have a lot to learn about rich ass scermys!, they won't hire you even if they did need someone, They're callous and spiteful, This is just the way they are!!!. Aneyway God Almighty has the final say-so in the matter, not me!. See, rich ass scermys are going to Hell when they die and burn red hot forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. But this is not all they're going to get. See, God is going to send the Great Tribulation prophesied in the Bible to this sin sick world in a few years. I keep a keen eye on the news and I know full well it is near and that things are falling apart!. I particularly pay attention the events in Europe, Syria etc. And I conclude this world is finished!!!. When the Great Tribulation finally does arrive that will put a lot of rich ass scermys scooting!!!, might straighten a few of them out, that is if they can be straightened out!. I can't wait for the Great Tribulation to get here!!!, I know I will suffer but it will be well; well worth it to see those rich ass scermys suffer a lot more, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!. I will laugh to the top of my lungs, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!. GOLD AND SILVER WILL BE WORTHLESS THEN, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! !!, I ll love it, I ll love it!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••