Buckwild star Shain Gandee's family unable to pay funeral costs, reports say

Full story: The Guardian

MTV suspends filming of reality TV show after death of Gandee but does not confirm whether show has been cancelled The family of the star of MTV 's top rated reality TV show Buckwild is reportedly unable to pay his funeral expenses.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Mackensey steele

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

I miss Shain I was crying over it yesterday
country girl life

Saluda, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

I am so sorry about this loss. I know he will be missed I don't know him personally but I know that he had a big heart even though I only seen him on t.v I knew that wasn't acting. He knew how to lighten up a dark situation. He was the only reason i watched the show.
R.I.P. Shane :'(
april

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

godbless ur family he was so loved in my home we couldnt wait for him to come on every week,he was my fav.the show wont be nothing without him.i cant imagine ur pain but its sad and i just still cant believe it.hope you guys gather enough money.rip shain we down here in mississippi love you
noni

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Personally I feel that Shain was part of the huge sucess of show...that MTV should help the family out with funeral costs....just saying...
Only Ignorance at best

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

iii

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Didn't he get paid for being on the show?? where's that money

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

iii wrote:
Didn't he get paid for being on the show?? where's that money
Doesnt really matter where that money is if MTV is gonna be kind enough to pay it themselves. Maybe they would rather see the family use SHAINS money for other related expenses for the rest of the family. Especially if SHAIN had no life insurance. Who knows, who cares.
Bill nh

Hampton, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

He was still working as a trash collector I'm sure he got a small amount for the little they did the show has to take off befor they get paid well an I'm sure they were just getting there heads above water an this horrible tragety had to happen unreal thoughts an prayers with all family an friends involved with the whole situation very sad lots of sadness in NH props to MTV for helping out hope the show can move forward it will be tough for all

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Obituaries Forum right now

Search the Obituaries Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Funeral Held for President of Hells Angels (Jul '09) 13 hr someone that knows 131
At Least 40 People Were Shot This Weekend in Ch... Tue NegLuvr 2
Kenneth L. "Ken" Haugh Mon Mary Frances Patterson 1
Kathryn V. Jensen Sun Pat Wick 2
thomas 'tyler' gue (Oct '07) Jul 19 melinda harvey 3
Yesenia Arrango,25, dies. Popular Pharmacist at... Jul 17 Elizabeth Albert 1
State of dead priest's soul a hot topic Jul 16 Pat Dedo 1
•••
•••