Jeffrey Sean Brinkers, 37, of Jackson

JEFFREY SEAN BRINKERS, 37, of JACKSON, died Sunday, July 15, at West Florida Hospital, Pensacola, Fla., after an automobile accident in Alabama. Full Story
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

#336 Mar 8, 2013
Hi Jeff, I know tomorrow the 9th is your birthday, but I wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY in Heaven!! I know you realize how much you are loved and missed by all who knew you! Not a day goes by that you are not in my thoughts and prayers. I miss you, Jeff. But, I carry you in my heart always - sometimes, no, many times with sadness at MY loss. But, you are with me most of the time with gladness! Enjoy your special day with Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, SAA, Pop and PMBM! Give them all my love! I am very proud of you, Jeff. And I will love you always! Aunt Kathy

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

#337 Mar 24, 2013
Hi Jeff, as you know, I went to the cemetery today. Now, you are all decorated for Palm Sunday/Easter with flowers and solar lights. I like what Debbie left you - and I'm sure you do too. They call me the "crypt keeper"! LOL! I know you are not in the ground because you all stand beside me where ever I am! I miss you, Jeff, and I always will. Please give my love to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, SAA, Pop and PMBM. I love you, miss you and bless you every day! Aunt Kathy
FROM DADDY

Bayonne, NJ

#338 Mar 29, 2013
Dear Carly and Jeff, I just wanted to wish you both a very Happy Easter! I love you both with all my heart and I am proud of you! Remember, I am always with you. Listen with different ears. Listen with your heart and you will feel me near! You are both a part of me and I am a part of each of you. Carly and Jeff, I will love you always! Daddy
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

#339 Mar 29, 2013
Hi Jeff, I just wanted to wish you a Happy Easter in Heaven! I miss you and think of you every day. You are so loved by all who knew you! And I am proud to be your Aunt. Please give my love to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, SAA, Pop, and PMBM! With all my love, Aunt Kathy
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

#340 Apr 18, 2013
Dear Jeff, we received this in a letter and I want to post it on your site. It reads in part : "On behalf of the entire company, we would like to offer our heartfelt condolences for your family's loss. We have many fond memories of Jeff's days as a member of our organization. Jeff was taken from all of us all too soon. But, not even the passing of time will diminish our remembrance of him." Sincerely, The Jackson Mills Volunteer Fire Company, Number 1, Station 54

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FROM DADDY

Bayonne, NJ

#341 May 13, 2013
Dear Jeff, Happy Birthday to my son!! Where has the time gone? I can't believe you are a young man now. It doesn't seem long ago when you were born and I was bursting with pride - I have a son!! Jeff, I want you to know how proud I am of you! Always remember that I watch over you and wish you and Carly a happy life. I am so proud of both of you as you experience all that life offers you. Remember to listen with different ears, listen with your heart and you will know that I am near! You are my son and daughter. You are a part of me and I am a part of you both! Happy Birthday, Jeff! Enjoy your special day! With all my love, DADDY.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Monroe, NY

#342 Jun 14, 2013
Happy Father's Day, Jeff! You will be remembered in our Masses on that day in St. Andrew's! Celebrate with Grama, Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, SAA, and Pop! Always in my thoughts and my heart! Love, Aunt Kathy
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

#343 Jul 2, 2013
Hi Jeff, I just thought I'd ask you to find your "brother" firefighters and welcome them HOME. They are the 19 Granite Mountain Hot Shots Firefighters who were killed in the fires out west. Show them "the ropes" and make sure they are happy, well and strong in their new HOME - Heaven! I miss you, Jeff, and I always will. Please give my love to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, SAA, Pop,and PMBM! With love, Aunt Kathy
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Monroe, NY

#344 Jul 14, 2013
Hi Jeff, tomorrow, July 15th, will be your 6th anniversary in Heaven. Where has the time gone?? It seems like only yesterday. And you are so missed by all who knew and love you! What makes it even more special is that you share the 15th of July with Grama. I'm sure you will all celebrate together! Please give my love to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, SAA, Pop, and PMBM. As you know, I went to the cemetery today and all looks beautiful. Watch over all of us, Jeff! I love you, miss you and bless you every day! Love, Aunt Kathy
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Monroe, NY

#345 Jul 15, 2013
Hi Jeff, the Sanctuary Candle will be lit all week for you and Grama in St. Andrew's. Happy Anniversary in Heaven! Love, Aunt Kathy
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

#346 Aug 25, 2013
Hi Jeff, just wanted you to know how much I miss you.I guess you all helped to celebrate Grama's birthday in Heaven yesterday! Please give my love to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, SAA, Pop, and PMBM. I love you, miss you and bless you every day! Aunt Kathy
FROM DADDY

Bayonne, NJ

#347 Sep 9, 2013
Dear Carly, I know this birthday is a very special one for you. I am so proud of the fine young woman you have become! How I wish that I could be there with you. But, know this, Carly. I AM with you as always. You are my daughter, my first born, a part of me just as I am a part of you! I will love you always! And to my son, Jeff: You make me smile with pride as I stand near you! You have grown into a fine young man! As I look at you and Carly, I am reminded of the words in a song, "Is this the little Boy and Girl I carried? Is this the little Girl and Boy at play?" Happy Birthday, Carly! I will love you both always! DADDY

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

#348 Nov 14, 2013
Hi Jeff, the Sanctuary candle has been lit for you all this week in church. I miss you, Jeff, and you are missed by all who love you! Please give my love to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, SAA, POP, and ABC. You are forever in my heart! With love, Kathleen
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

#349 Nov 27, 2013
Hi Jeff, Happy Thanksgiving to you, Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, SAA, Pop!! And for your Special Intention !! I love you, miss you and bless you every day!! Love, Aunt Kathy
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

#350 Dec 4, 2013
Hi Jeff, as you know, I went out to the cemetery to place the grave blanket there. It is very pretty and I know you like the special thing I put there! Now you are all decked out for Christmas and winter - all of you! I miss you, Jeff, very much. And you are loved by so many! Please give my love to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, SAA, and Pop. You are always in my heart! Love, Aunt Kathy
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

#351 Dec 12, 2013
Hi Jeff, I'm sure you will all be celebrating Grampa's birthday in Heaven today! I miss you, Jeff and I always will. Please give my love to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, SAA and Pop. With love, Aunt Kathy
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

#352 Dec 16, 2013
Hi Jeff, CONGRATULATIONS, GRANDPA on the birth of your grand daughter, Scarlett Leigh!! I believe with all my heart that you have already held her soul and you knew before the rest of us that she was a beautiful little girl ! Your own little girl, Carly, is now a Mommy! How proud you must be, Jeff ! And that makes your son, Jeff , an uncle too! They are all a part of you and you are a part of them. Watch over them, Jeff! I love you, miss you and bless you every day! Aunt Kathy
FROM DADDY

Bayonne, NJ

#353 Dec 17, 2013
Dear Carly, I am so proud of you! I have no doubt that you will continue to be a wonderful caring mother! It doesn't seem long ago when I held YOU in my arms as an infant. Thank you for making me a Grandpa! I like her name, "Scarlett Leigh" and she is so beautiful ! Yes, I did hold Scarlett's soul before she was born. In fact we all did! Congratulations to you and Jonathan! Hey, Jeff ! So now you are an uncle! Keep on enjoying your niece and I know as Scarlett grows, she will look up to you! Love every minute of her childhood as I LOVED every minute of yours. And to Lori, the new Grandma --- congratulations! Please give Scarlett a kiss and a hug from me every night. Lori, I am so proud of the way you have raised our children! You've done well, baby! Always remember that I am with ALL of you! All my love, Daddy

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

#354 Dec 24, 2013
MERRY CHRISTMAS, JEFF! I know you will be celebrating it with Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, SAA and Pop! You will always be in my heart, Jeff! I miss you, bless you and love you every day! Aunt Kathy
FROM DADDY

Bayonne, NJ

#355 Dec 24, 2013
Merry Christmas to Carly and Jonathan, Jeff and Lori ! I have so many happy memories of our Christmases together! Death does not keep us apart because I am with you always! And a very special Merry First Christmas to my beautiful grand daughter, Scarlett Leigh!! Please know that I always watch over all of you! When ever you think of me --- I am there hugging each one of you! With all my love, Daddy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COLD CASES: Frank Goff (Jul '10) 12 hr eboe2017 2
Moreno Valley: Man on PCP dies after struggling... 13 hr nikki 1
Concord: Prosecutors decline to file charges in... 22 hr Pamela purple 4
Danbury funeral home opens in former Dunkin' Do... Mon FuneralDude 1
lungmus, dwayne Sun Not the Same with... 1
Jimmy Ruffin, Motown Legend, Dies At Las Vegas ... Nov 22 Ni Brian Adam 2
Mother honors son's memory with $15K donation Nov 22 dru 2

Obituaries People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE