Jeffrey Sean Brinkers, 37, of Jackson

Full story: Asbury Park Press Online

JEFFREY SEAN BRINKERS, 37, of JACKSON, died Sunday, July 15, at West Florida Hospital, Pensacola, Fla., after an automobile accident in Alabama.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of177
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

Hi Jeff, I was out at the cemetery the other day to decorate for Palm Sunday and Easter. I guess you could consider me "the crypt keeper" for the family!! HA! HA! I miss you so much. But, I'm grateful that you are HOME now with God and those who love you. You have left us with so many happy memories, Jeff. Please continue to watch over us. And give my love to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, SAA, Pop, and PMBM! I love you, miss you and bless you every day, Jeff! Love, Aunt Kathy
From DADDY

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

Dear Carly and Jeffrey, I just wanted to wish you an early Happy Easter! I love you and I'm very proud of you both! Always remember that I watch over each of you. God blessed me with a son and a daughter. You are a part of me and I am a part of you. Listen with different ears. Listen with your hearts. And you will feel me near you! I am hugging each of you, now, Carly and Jeffrey! You are both forever in my heart! All my love, Daddy
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

Hi Jeff, I just wanted to wish you an early Happy Easter in Heaven! I miss you, Jeff, and I guess I always will. Please give my love to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, SAA, Pop, and PMBM. So many of my happy memories revolve around you! And I am grateful God gave you to us, although our time together seemed too short. But, I will always love you and keep you in my heart, Jeff! Aunt Kathleen
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

Hi Jeff, I went to the cemetery today to fix it up for Mother's Day. It's so pretty. You "boys" are going to have to like pink for awhile - HA! HA! I miss you a lot, Jeff. And I think of you every day. But, I know you are HOME and happy with Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa and "all the friends you knew". Please give my love to them and also to SAA, Pop and PMBM. I love you, miss you and bless you every day! Aunt Kathy

Since: Aug 08

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

Hi Honeybear. Just wanted to say how much I still miss you and how happy you made me and my kids while we were together. You were the sunshine in both our families. You made life easy to live with your humor and I miss that humor. Keep watch over everyone and tell my Mom I miss her so much and please give her a hug for me. I love you....always yours Lil Bear, Debbie
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

Hi Jeff, I just wanted to tell you to have a Happy Mothers' Day celebration for Grama, Granie and Debbie's Mom in Heaven. Give my love to Grampa, Great Grampa, and all our Mothers in Heaven! I miss you, Jeff, and you are so loved by all who knew you! You are forever in my heart! Love, Aunt Kathy
FROM DADDY

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

Dear Jeffrey, I know tomorrow is your birthday and I wanted you to know how proud I am of you! You are my son and you have grown into a fine young man! I want you always to remember that even when you can't see me or feel me as you used to, I am right there beside you! Remember, listen with different ears; listen with your heart and you will know that I am standing with you! I know when you are sad, I know when you are happy; so talk to me Jeff! You are my son. You are part of me and I am part of you! I will love you always, Jeff! Now, have a really great HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEFF! Give my love to Carly! God blessed me with 2 beautiful children and as a Dad, I couldn't be more proud!! With all my love, DADDY!
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Hi Jeff, I went to the cemetery today. And your buddies at Jackson Mills Fire Co., Station 54 placed a fireman's flag and an American flag on your grave for Memorial Day. They love you very much and still remember after almost 5 years! Happy Father's Day to you, Grampa and Great Grampa!! I miss you, Jeff! Please give my love to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, SAA, POP, and PMBM. Love, Aunt Kathy
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Hi Jeff, I went to the 10:00 AM Mass. It was for you and Grama since you both share the same day that you went home - you 7/15/07 and Grama 7/15/09. We know you have a special bond! I took the gifts up before Communion for all of you. Have a nice celebration in Heaven, all of you. Jeff, please give my love to Grama and Grampa (7/7/77), Granie and Great Grampa, Pop, SAA, Juliana and PMBM! I love you and miss you, Jeff, and I always will! Aunt Kathy
FROM DADDY

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Dear Carly, I know your birthday is on the 9th. But, I wanted to wish you an early Happy Birthday and tell you how much I love you!! You are my daughter and I am so proud of the young woman you have become! I love you with all my heart and I know that you know that! Remember, Carly, I watch over you and Jeffrey. If you need to feel me near you, listen with different ears. Listen with your heart! I am hugging you now! You and Jeffrey are the greatest joys in my life! I am so proud of both of you. You and Jeffrey are forever a part of me and I am a part of you. Now enjoy your birthday!! With all my love, DADDY
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Hi Jeff, on this 9/11 ( as every other one ), I think of you and all your buddies from Jackson Mills Fire Co. who volunteered to help on that terrible day. For seven months you gave your time at the Towers site and after at the Staten Island land fill under the most horrific conditions. You were OUR HERO and I am so proud of you! I love you, miss you and bless you every day! Please give my love to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, SAA, Pop and PMBM. With love always, Aunt Kathleen
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Hi Jeff, I'm sure you know the horror we all lived through by the name of SANDY! First, I thank God for protecting me, our home and the car. And to you, Jeff, Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa and all those we love I say THANK YOU< THANK YOU!! I have much to be grateful for because of all of you! I miss you all so very much. I know I always will! With all my love, Aunt Kathy
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Hi Jeff, I want to wish you Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa and all those we love who are with you in Heaven a Happy Thanksgiving! Time does not make it any easier, Jeff. I miss you so much and I guess I always will. But, I know You watch over all of us and that makes me smile. Jeff, I love you, miss you and bless you every day! Aunt Kathy
FROM DADDY

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Dear Carly and Jeff, I want to wish you both a Happy Thanksgiving and tell you how much I love you both! Always remember that I watch over you. You are my daughter and son. You are a part of me and I am a part of you. As I always say, "Listen with different ears. Listen with your heart" and you will feel me near. I am hugging you both now! With all my love, DADDY.
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Hi Jeff, I'm sure you know that I brought the grave blanket to the cemetery today. It's so pretty and now you are all decorated for Christmas! Not a day goes by, Jeff, that I don't miss you! But, I know you are happy at HOME with God and all our family. Please give my love to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, Pop, SAA,and PMBM! I love you, miss you and bless you every day, Jeff! Aunt Kathy
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Hi Jeff, well, I'm sure you and Debbie's Mom were there to meet Dennis when he came home this morning. Make sure he's OK as now HE is the "new kid on the block". Watch over Debbie and all of Dennis' Family as they have a sad time ahead. I miss you, Jeff, and I always will. Please give my love to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, Pop, SAA and PMBM! All my love, Aunt kathy
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Hi Jeff, I want to wish you a very Happy Christmas in Heaven! I remember our last Christmas together. Little did we know it would be your last with us. I miss you, Jeff, and I always will. But, I carry you in my heart! Please give my love to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, Pop, SAA and PMBM! All my love, Aunt Kathy
FROM DADDY

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Dear Carly and Jeff, I wish you both a Merry Christmas and send you all my love! I remember all the happy Christmases we shared with a smile on my face! Especially when you guys believed in Santa Claus - it was magical for me too! Don't ever stop "believing" - because the goodness of Santa lives on in your heart! I miss you both so much. But, always remember that I watch over you. I'm VERY PROUD of you, Carly and Jeff! Always remember to "Listen with different ears: listen with your heart and I will come to you"! You are a part of me and I am a part of you! All my love, Daddy
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Hi Jeff, I found this recently and remember seeing it soon after you died. I don't know who the author is, but, here it is. "YOU CAN SHED TEARS THAT HE IS GONE, OR YOU CAN SMILE BECAUSE HE HAS LIVED. YOU CAN CLOSE YOUR EYES AND PRAY THAT HE WILL COME BACK. OR YOU CAN OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE ALL THAT HE HAS LEFT. YOUR HEART CAN BE EMPTY BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE HIM. OR YOU CAN BE FULL OF THE LOVE THAT YOU SHARED. YOU CAN TURN YOUR BACK ON TOMORROW AND LIVE YESTERDAY. OR YOU CAN BE HAPPY FOR TOMORROW BECAUSE OF YESTERDAY. YOU CAN REMEMBER HIM AND ONLY THAT HE IS GONE. OR YOU CAN CHERISH HIS MEMORY AND LET IT LIVE ON. YOU CAN CRY AND CLOSE YOUR MIND, BE EMPTY AND TURN YOUR BACK. OR YOU CAN DO WHAT HE WOULD WANT; SMILE, OPEN YOUR EYES, LOVE AND GO ON"!! JEFF, WE CARRY YOU IN OUR HEARTS ALWAYS! LOVE AUNT KATHY
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Hi Jeff, I just wanted to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day in Heaven! Not a day goes by that I don't miss you and your sense of humor and your laugh. Please give my love to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, SAA, Pop, and PMBM. I love you, miss you and bless you every day! Aunt Kathy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of177
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Obituaries Forum right now

Search the Obituaries Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Funeral Held for President of Hells Angels (Jul '09) 10 hr someone that knows 131
At Least 40 People Were Shot This Weekend in Ch... 23 hr NegLuvr 2
Kenneth L. "Ken" Haugh Mon Mary Frances Patterson 1
Kathryn V. Jensen Sun Pat Wick 2
thomas 'tyler' gue (Oct '07) Jul 19 melinda harvey 3
Yesenia Arrango,25, dies. Popular Pharmacist at... Jul 17 Elizabeth Albert 1
State of dead priest's soul a hot topic Jul 16 Pat Dedo 1
•••
•••