Jeffrey Sean Brinkers, 37, of Jackson

Jeffrey Sean Brinkers, 37, of Jackson

There are 207 comments on the Asbury Park Press Online story from Jul 18, 2007, titled Jeffrey Sean Brinkers, 37, of Jackson. In it, Asbury Park Press Online reports that:

JEFFREY SEAN BRINKERS, 37, of JACKSON, died Sunday, July 15, at West Florida Hospital, Pensacola, Fla., after an automobile accident in Alabama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asbury Park Press Online.

KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Trenton, NJ

#296 Aug 15, 2011
Hi Jeff, I just wanted you to know how much I miss you - but - you know that. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. You were a joyful, delightful child who grew into a fine young man - loved and respected by all who knew you! And I am proud to be your aunt! Please give my love to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, SAA,Pop and PMBM! I love you, miss you and bless you every day, Jeff! Love, Aunt Kathleen
Mom

Delray Beach, FL

#297 Aug 22, 2011
My dear son, I'm sorry we can't have a party with Granma for her birthday but I am sure Grampa ,Grannie,and my Grampa and more friends will make Granma's birthday special. I miss you all and think everyday of you. I hope you are happier with God and your family in eternal happiness in heaven. Please throw a prayer and watch over all whom you love and make sure Granma dances with Grampa again for her birthday. I love you so and miss you my baby,there is not a day goes by that I don't think of you. Kiss Granma Happy Birthday and tell her I love her! God bless and I love you all! Love Mom XXOO

Since: Aug 08

Asbury Park, NJ

#298 Sep 7, 2011
Hi Baby. Just wanted to tell you how much I miss you and love you still. Sorry I talk your ears off and you get nothing done in heaven. I love you. Always yours, Debbie
FROM DADDY

Trenton, NJ

#299 Sep 8, 2011
Dear Carly, I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday! My little girl has turned into a fine young woman and I am so proud of you!! I hope you know that not a day goes by that I am not near you and Jeffrey. I watch over you both and even though you can't see me or feel my hugs, I am there with each of you! Jeffrey and Carly, you are my pride and joy! You each are a part of me and I am a part of you! Carly, as you celebrate your birthday, remember the good times and know in your heart that I will always love you! And I will always love you, Jeffrey. When things aren't always going the way you wish them to, as happens in life; listen with different ears. Listen with your heart and you will know that I am there cheering you on! Happy Birthday to you, Carly, my daughter!! I love you always! DADDY
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Trenton, NJ

#300 Sep 10, 2011
Hi Jeff, as the tenth anniversary of 9/11 is tomorrow, it has brought back so many memories of you and of your stories. I renmember you telling Grama and me how you and your brother firefighters went over to Ground Zero as it was called then. Like all who were there, your main goal was to find survivors. But, this was not to be. For 7 months, you were at the site and later at the Staten Island land fill with your brother firefighters. You and they saw things no one should ever see or endure! You are our HERO, Jeff. I love you, miss you and bless you every day! Please give my love to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, SAA, Pop and PMBM. With love, Aunt Kathleen

Asbury Park, NJ

#301 Sep 28, 2011
Hi Honeybear. I love you and miss you so much. You are still the love of my life and my hero. Please tell Mom I miss her and give her a hug for me. I texted your Mom a few days ago, I miss her too. I wish we lived closer to each other so we could see each other more. It would probably make things easier on you too. ha ha. Not a day goes by that I don't think of all we did before you had to go. I'm always thinking about you. Maybe some day you can come to me in my dreams. I love you forever, your 'Lil Bear, Debbie xoxx
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Trenton, NJ

#302 Oct 8, 2011
Hi Jeff, we went out to the cemetary and put the fall flowers on the grave. They look beautiful. Your Mom also put a little fire engine there too. Every Memorial day, a fireman's flag and an American flag appear on your grave. I assume it is one of your "brothers" from the Jackson Fire Department, Station 54 who place them there. I wish I could thank them. You are truly loved and respected by all who knew you, Jeff! And I am so proud of you! Please give my love to Grama and Grampa, Granie, SAA, Pop and PMBM. I love you, miss you and bless you every day, Jeff! Aunt Kathy
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Trenton, NJ

#303 Oct 28, 2011
Hi, Jeff, it's been awhile since I wrote to you. But, you know I think of you every day and miss you so much. The weather has changed so quickly and the colors are pretty. But, I'm not looking forward to snow! You are always a thought away from all of us and in our prayers and hearts forever! I love you, Jeff! Aunt Kathleen
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

#304 Nov 5, 2011
Hi Jeff, this month is for All Souls and in our parish, we have a Memory Table right near the main altar. I placed a picture of you, Grama and Grampa, and Granie and Great Grampa on that table. It will be there for all of November. And this week the Sanctuary candle is lit in church for you. I miss you, Jeff. I always will. But, I know you are HOME and safe. Please continue to watch over us and give my love to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, SAA, POP and PMBM. You are forever in my heart, Jeff! Love, Aunt Kathy
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

#305 Nov 21, 2011
Hi Jeff, I went to the cemetary today to put the blanket on the graves. As we always did, I added the balls and poinsettias to it. I was able to get 3 solar lights that look like straight candy canes and placed them near the headstone. It all looks beautifull! Now all of you are decorated for Thanksgiving and Christmas! I miss all of you every day - but, especially during the holidays. Please give my love to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, SAA, Pop, and PMBM. I love you, miss you and bless you every day, Jeff! Aunt Kathy
FROM DADDY

Bayonne, NJ

#306 Nov 21, 2011
Dear Carly and Jeffrey, I want to wish you both a Happy Thanksgiving and tell you how much I love you! I remember all the Thanksgivings we had together as you were growing up and those memories warm my heart! I am so proud of both of you! God blessed me with a daughter and a son whom I love very much! You are a part of me and I am a part of you. Remember, Carly and Jeffrey, listen with different ears. Listen with your heart and you will feel me near you! I am hugging you both now! When you need a shoulder to cry on or just to lean on - I am right beside you! I love you Carly and Jeffrey! DADDY xxx ooo

Asbury Park, NJ

#307 Dec 2, 2011
Jeff, I came on this site to write you how much I miss you and still love you with all my heart and as I'm waiting for the page to load "Chasing Cars" (our song) is on. I still remember when you sang that song to me on Valentine's Day. I miss you so much. Holiday's are very hard still without you. Kids are getting big, you would be very proud of them. Kaity and Mike miss you too. So, our song coming on while I was on this site made me happy and took it as a sign you are here with me. I love you and I always will. Always in my heart..Debbie xox
Mom

Delray Beach, FL

#308 Dec 10, 2011
Hi Jeff! In preperation for holidays I always keep you in mind and wish so many things were different.I Bought poinsettias today for Granma,Grampa and you of course with some prayers in there too. Miss you my love and I am sure your Carly and Jeff keep you in their heart and remember the good times you shared with them in your early years. I know you loved them so much, I remember your tears when you wanted to see them more often. But now you can be with them always so take care of them and kiss them for me. I love you Jeff and I thank you for Debbie for at least she and Kaity and Mikey keep in touch. Of course you know she is always chit chatting to you.!! Oh how I miss you Jeff but I also decorate all your pictures in the house since I know you loved to decorate. I am sure you enjoy seeing them. Watch over all your family and be at peace my son, Love Mom

Asbury Park, NJ

#309 Dec 19, 2011
Hey Honeybear, I love you and not a day goes by that I don't talk to you and tell you how much I miss you and love you. Please watch over our families. I love you with all my heart forever! Love, Debbie
FROM DADDY

Monroe, NY

#310 Dec 23, 2011
Merry Christmas, Carly and Jeffrey! Since, tomorrow is Christmas eve, I wanted to send you all my love! It makes me remember all the Christmases we had together. Oh, how happy I am to have all those wonderful memories! Remember always how proud of you and how much I love you, Carly and Jeffrey! You are a part of me and I am a part of you. Remember to listen with different ears. Listen with your heart and you will feel me near you! Talk to me and I will hear you. I love you, Carly and Jeffrey - I always have and I always will! Merry Christmas to my daughter and son!! With all my love, DADDY
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Monroe, NY

#311 Dec 23, 2011
Merry Christmas, Jeff! I can't believe this is your 5th Christmas in Heaven! Sometimes it seems like only a month ago that you went HOME. We have so many happy memories of you and your sister when you were children at Christmas. I miss you, Jeff - but, you are HOME - safe and sound and happy! Please give my love to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, Pop, SAA and PMBM! Enjoy your Christmas in Heaven, Jeff! I love you and I always will! Aunt Kathy
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

#312 Jan 22, 2012
Hi Jeff, only you know how much I miss you and think of you always. You left us with so many happy memories that I cherish. Please give my love to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, SAA, Pop, and PMBM. I know you watch over all of us! I love you, miss you and bless you every day! Aunt Kathleen
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Bayonne, NJ

#313 Feb 13, 2012
Hi Jeff, I just wanted to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day and tell you how much I miss you! I think of you every day and know that you are always watching over us. I will love you always, Jeff! Please give my love to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, SAA, POP and PMBM! I love you, miss you and bless you every day, Jeff! Aunt Kathleen
KATHLEEN LISSENDEN

Shoreham, NY

#314 Mar 8, 2012
Hi Jeff, I've been thinking alot about you lately. Tomorrow is your 42nd birthday and I wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY in Heaven!! You are loved and missed always! Enjoy your special day as you celebrate with Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, SAA, Pop and PMBM! I love you, miss you and bless you every day, Jeff!! Aunt Kathleen
Mom

Delray Beach, FL

#315 Mar 20, 2012
Hi Jeff! Today You came in loud and clear. I know you sent a sign and it took my breath away. Thinking of you always and missing you twice as much. Can't believe the time that has gone by. Always wish you were still here with us. We love you and miss Gramma and Grampa so kiss them hi for us. Give Granny kisses too and hope you are at peace. I love you my son and still can't believe its been so long. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of you. Of course you see Mom got an imperial shitzu named Cody last week and I am sure you would approve. I remember your dog. At least he puts a smile on my face and I enjoy helping this lil puppy. Please watch over all of us and know that you are forever in my heart. God bless you Jeff. Love Always Mom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Felony arrest - Lisa M. Hunsdon, 22, Ticonderoga (Feb '09) Mon Crackho 42
News Man who died after struggle with Fontana police... (Jul '10) May 14 Adelio servellon_Son 85
News James (Jim) Richard Ramsdell May 13 Nanay 1
News Doris Nelson (Feb '08) May 7 OldMail 3
News Don L. Clutter 1946 - 2011 (Dec '11) May 6 mikefarnsworth 3
News Richard (Dick) G. Mason May 6 richard s wallace 1
News Obituaries received today (Oct '11) May 3 jsm 4