Jeffrey Sean Brinkers, 37, of Jackson

Jeffrey Sean Brinkers, 37, of Jackson

There are 207 comments on the Asbury Park Press Online story from Jul 18, 2007, titled Jeffrey Sean Brinkers, 37, of Jackson. In it, Asbury Park Press Online reports that:

JEFFREY SEAN BRINKERS, 37, of JACKSON, died Sunday, July 15, at West Florida Hospital, Pensacola, Fla., after an automobile accident in Alabama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asbury Park Press Online.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Kathleen Lissenden

AOL

#194 Feb 8, 2010
Hi Jeff, I don't know what happened to your website. A lot of your pages are missing. So, I'll work with what I can find. I miss you very much, JEFF. And I guess I always will. Watch over all of us! I'm at peace knowing you are in Heaven with God, happy and no more pain! Give my love to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grandpa and SAA! Did you know Grama has a site similar to yours? I started it under her name: Dorothy I. Lissenden, R.N. I will always love you, Jeff! Aunt Kathy
From Daddy With Love

AOL

#195 Feb 10, 2010
Dear Carley and Jeffrey, I hope you know how much I love you both! Death does not change that. I know you can't see me or feel my hugs as you used to. But, I am right there beside you. I know when you are happy and I know when you are sad. I will ALWAYS watch over you both. You are my daughter and my son. You are a part of me and I am a part of you ! Listen with different ears. Listen with your heart - and you will feel me near! Talk to me in your prayers or thoughts. I will hear you. I love you, Carley, with all my heart!! And, Jeffrey, I love you with all my heart!! I am so proud of both of you!! With all my love, Daddy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kathleen Lissenden

AOL

#196 Feb 17, 2010
Hi Jeff, I just wanted to let you know that I miss you every day. But, you already know that! It's been a cold winter with lots of snow {any snow is too much for me!}. It reminds me of the times when you were much younger, and you would help plow Newark airport runways. You were a hard worker and seemed thrilled to be able to soak up life! You lived a lifetime in your short 37 years! And now you are at peace - you earned it! When God greeted you, I'm sure He said, "Well done, my good and faithful son"!! Jeff, give a hug to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa and SAA for me! I love you, miss you and bless you every day!! Aunt Kathy XXX000
Mom

Delray Beach, FL

#197 Feb 21, 2010
My sweet son, I am waiting for a sign that you are near and your birthday is coming soon and I think of you always. I hope you are happy in your eternal life and hope to see you someday. I miss you so much and you'll never know how much your family loved you. God bless you ,you were a good father and a good provider and did so much in the years you were here. God willing will continue life in eternity together. Love you always and miss you like crazy. I love you Jeff. Love Momma
Kathleen Lissenden

AOL

#198 Feb 26, 2010
Hi Jeff, we had 22 inches of snow last night and today! Thank God we have wonderful neighbors. I miss you, Jeff. I always will. But, I look up to you. You are the young man now and in the best position to watch over all of us - both here and in Heaven with you! All my love, Aunt Kathleen
Debbie - Your Soul Mate

Cranford, NJ

#199 Mar 2, 2010
I miss you baby. Still hurts me so much not having you here with me. I sure could use a sign you are with me lately!! I love you, in life and in spirit. Debbie
Mom

Delray Beach, FL

#200 Mar 4, 2010
My dear son. I know you think I bend your ear a lot but your birthday is comin and its a big one!!! Wish I could celebrate with you. I miss you and wish you were here. We all miss you so much. God love you and be at rest. Love your Mommy XXOO
Kathleen Lissenden

AOL

#201 Mar 7, 2010
Hi Jeff, on March 9th you would have been 40 years old - a big one!! I have a Mass which is for you on your birthday at our parish and I will be going. I miss you very much, Jeff and I always will. Have a Happy Birthday in heaven with Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa! I love you, miss you and bless you every day, Jeff! All my love, Aunt Kathy
Mama

Delray Beach, FL

#202 Mar 8, 2010
My dear son ,I wish you a Happy peaceful birthday with God and all your family. Hope its a happy one since I know you would be turning the big 40!! I am sure Debs would have celebrated with all of us. She never left us out. God bless you my son and know you are in Mom's prayers and I miss you terribly. I think of all the things we use to do and the memories you left behind. I just feel there was a reason God took you home so soon. When I am down I pray ,I'm sure you hear me. and I know you were with me at the doo-op last night. Every year I know you love this since you always enjoyed that music.I love you my son and I will chat again. Watch over all and say hello to Granmma,Grampa, and Grannie. Love your Mama
Debbie - Your Soul Mate

Cranford, NJ

#203 Mar 10, 2010
Hi baby. I hope you saw your birthday cake we had for you last night. We all made a wish and only you know what each of us wished for. I think of you all the time and miss you so much. You are still my one and only and always will be. Forever yours, in life and in spirit, Debbie
Kathleen Lissenden

AOL

#204 Mar 17, 2010
Hi Jeff, Happy St. Patrick's Day to you in Heaven! I was in the back yard today because the weather was so beautiful. Especially after all that rain over the weekend. I was remembering all the hard work you did on our shed and all the fun we had with Debbie, Kaity and Mikey during the last few months of your life here. I miss you, Jeff! You are our young man in Heaven now. Please watch over all of us! Give my love to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa and SAA! I love you, Jeff! You are in my heart forever! Aunt Kathy
Debbie - Your Soul Mate

Cranford, NJ

#205 Mar 24, 2010
I miss you so much. Love, Debbie
Mom and Dad Bernie

Delray Beach, FL

#206 Mar 25, 2010
Dear Jeff, We are so at lost without you near but we hope and pray you are at peace. I like the suttle little signs ,like the name JEFFREY on a truck cause I feel you had a hand in these things passing by. We are all at a loss and grieve deeply. Its still hard to cope but I know we will be together again. Its a shame that your children did not have you in their life longer but as they get older they will understand. I am so glad we had rides in the amusement park, and ice cream later etc, at least I have those memories. Stay with us and watch over all of your family. I love you son. Love Mom and Dad Bernie
Kathleen Lissenden

AOL

#207 Mar 26, 2010
Hi Jeff, I went to the cemetery yesterday to put the Palm Cross and Easter flowers on your graves. It seems a lifetime ago that you left us. But, I am happy that you are HOME with God. You were a hard worker, a good father, grandson, son, nephew, brother and friend!! I'm sure God welcomed you with open arms and said, "Well done, my good and faithful son!!" I will carry you in my heart always. Give a hug to Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa and SAA for me. I'll always love you, Jeff! Aunt Kathy
Kathleen Lissenden

AOL

#208 Apr 3, 2010
Hi Jeff, Happy Easter in Heaven!! I remember your last Easter with us - 3 months before you died. You, Debbie, Katie and Mikey were here. The lillies you all brought us still grow and bloom on our front lawn. We all miss you and love you, Jeff! But, now you are celebrating Easter in Heaven with God and Grama and Grampa, Granie and Great Grampa, SAA and Debbie's Mom! Watch over all of us, Jeff. And I know you always take care of your Carley and Jeffrey! I love you, miss you and bless you every day!!! Aunt Kathy
Mommy

Delray Beach, FL

#209 Apr 4, 2010
My dear son. I miss you very much and send my deepest love and pleasant memories of all the Easters we shared as a family. God bless you and know you are here in my heart. Happy Easter baby! Love Mama
Kathleen Lissenden

AOL

#210 Apr 10, 2010
Hi Jeff, I miss you very much. I used the left over paint that you used on the shed in our yard to paint our back deck. You would like it! You, Debbie, Kaity and Mikey were here so often, that I still feel your presence. I wished I had gotten to know your Carley and Jeffrey more. Maybe in time. But, I pray for all of them every night and it comforts me to know that you can see them any time you want and you will always be there for them! I love you, miss you and bless you every day, Jeff !! Aunt Kathy
Kathleen Lissenden

AOL

#211 Apr 19, 2010
Hi Jeff, now that spring is here, I remember all the times you were here with Debbie, Katie and Mikey. We did have fun, didn't we?! You crammed more life into your 37 years than some do in 60 years! You were and are a kind, caring and loving young man with a wonderful sense of humor! And that's what we miss the most. But, now you are in God's hands - safe and happy! Jeff, watch over all those who love you - both here and there with you! I love you, miss you and bless you every day! Love, Aunt Kathy
Kathleen Lissenden

AOL

#212 Apr 26, 2010
Hi Jeff, I just want you to know that you are always in my heart. I love you, miss you and bless you every day! Kunkalunk
Debbie - Your Soul Mate

Cranford, NJ

#213 May 12, 2010
Hey Baby, its hard for me to believe that tomorrow being our anniversary that we would be together 4 years. I miss you so much. You are always in my heart forever. Always and forever yours, in life and in spirit, Debbie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buckwild Star Dies: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning B... (Apr '13) 16 hr Mee 22
News Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Wed Roger Terri 50
News Swiss 'chocolate king' Rudolph Spruengli dies, ... (Oct '08) Oct 16 Katharine Davis 6
News Despite rain, Kennedy mourners flock to church (Aug '09) Oct 10 Hillary Weinstein... 3
News Don E. Morrison, II (Oct '10) Sep 30 Matt 11
News Geraldine P. Tassinari, 94, owned Tassy's Resta... (Oct '07) Sep 22 rnds76b 4
News Jonathan Rexing Sep 21 Bill 2
More from around the web