Extra Officers Will Be on Hand for Fu...

Extra Officers Will Be on Hand for Funeral of Hells Angels Member

There are 188 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Jul 24, 2009, titled Extra Officers Will Be on Hand for Funeral of Hells Angels Member. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

Winston-Salem police and additional law enforcement will be on hand for the funeral of a slain member of the Hells Angels motorcycle gang.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

HA PIG PEN

Casa Grande, AZ

#143 Jul 26, 2009
actually an old man asked me one day if we the Hells Angels are as bad as he heard? i told him sir we are probably worse than you have heard! he just said.. oh? we are nice guys but do not mess with us or you will pay up big time. we are after all outlaw 1%er bikers not church people. we really have never said to any one or any media that we are nice guys. we are nice only up to a point with outsiders who are not one of us. as for all the supporters writing about us for us thanks but only we can really do the real talking for the club not you. PIG PEN, HELLS ANGELS CAVE CREEK ARIZONA.
Ron

Manorville, NY

#144 Jul 26, 2009
HA PIG PEN wrote:
actually an old man asked me one day if we the Hells Angels are as bad as he heard? i told him sir we are probably worse than you have heard! he just said.. oh? we are nice guys but do not mess with us or you will pay up big time. we are after all outlaw 1%er bikers not church people. we really have never said to any one or any media that we are nice guys. we are nice only up to a point with outsiders who are not one of us. as for all the supporters writing about us for us thanks but only we can really do the real talking for the club not you. PIG PEN, HELLS ANGELS CAVE CREEK ARIZONA.
Hey Punk I don't want to hear you or your punk gang talk shit about a Brother again hear me Boy You got a real name or you just a pig. DFon't tell me come to the club house fag . whats your name punk I will find you when I want to . Tell your punk a44 gang to tighten the lips unless they want a problem.
Ron

Manorville, NY

#145 Jul 26, 2009
punk MF angel
HA PIG PEN

Casa Grande, AZ

#146 Jul 27, 2009
you RON can find me HA PIG PEN at a few different places at the mesa Arizona Hells Angels clubhouse at 153 south labaron st Mesa Arizona or at the Hells Angels phoenix AZ clubhouse at 147 west mojave st or at the in northern AZ at the Hells angels clubhouse at 1161 n west st flagstaff Arizona. there is a few more clubhouses out here and you can find me around them to like the new HA cave creek clubhouse at an undisclosed location. i know Ron or smiley or who ever will never make it out here to the wild hot sunny deserts of Arizona. only real men come around this part of the USA! PIG PEN, HELLS ANGELS CAVE CREEK ARIZONA.
HA PIG PEN

Casa Grande, AZ

#147 Jul 27, 2009
you back east wimps would croak from the desert heat out here.
Ron

Manorville, NY

#148 Jul 27, 2009
HA PIG PEN wrote:
you back east wimps would croak from the desert heat out here.
Sop the qUEEEER angel Is a Scared to Give his Real name . Hide in your club house with the rest of the punks . Punk whats your name and Home address coward? You angels all the same you give your club house because you need a gang to fight one man.

You punks tal;k alot come on chicken boy
Ron

Manorville, NY

#149 Jul 27, 2009
HA PIG PEN wrote:
you RON can find me HA PIG PEN at a few different places at the mesa Arizona Hells Angels clubhouse at 153 south labaron st Mesa Arizona or at the Hells Angels phoenix AZ clubhouse at 147 west mojave st or at the in northern AZ at the Hells angels clubhouse at 1161 n west st flagstaff Arizona. there is a few more clubhouses out here and you can find me around them to like the new HA cave creek clubhouse at an undisclosed location. i know Ron or smiley or who ever will never make it out here to the wild hot sunny deserts of Arizona. only real men come around this part of the USA! PIG PEN, HELLS ANGELS CAVE CREEK ARIZONA.
Sop the qUEEEER angel Is a Scared to Give his Real name . Hide in your club house with the rest of the punks . Punk whats your name and Home address coward? You angels all the same you give your club house because you need a gang to fight one man.

Hells angels all talk Come on punk post your picture if you think your fat white A44 is tough
Ron

Manorville, NY

#150 Jul 27, 2009
I said chicken boy I don't want you Punk MF talk at all unless you want to say your name and give me a picture so I know who Is talking ShIIT. You MF never can beat a brother and Bloods Or Crips would beat you bad You fat Biiiitch
HA PIG PEN

Casa Grande, AZ

#153 Jul 27, 2009
Ron wrote:
<quoted text> Sop the qUEEEER angel Is a Scared to Give his Real name . Hide in your club house with the rest of the punks . Punk whats your name and Home address coward? You angels all the same you give your club house because you need a gang to fight one man.
my real name is brian o,farrell of brians choppers in phoenix arizona. im in the phone book. come see me you coward if you can scrape up the gas money. i will burn out my back bike tire on your face. LOL thats just for starters you take it in the a...ss punk. i new it was too hot for you here in the desert to show up. you back east guys are still p..uss...i..es. your just a nerd dork computer geek. im a man! i will take my life over yours anyday. atleast i go outside while you sit in the dark alone with your hack computer.
HA PIG PEN

Casa Grande, AZ

#154 Jul 27, 2009
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
Hells angels all talk Come on punk post your picture if you think your fat white A44 is tough
I LIVE IN THE HOUSE NEXT DOOR TO THE HA PHX AZ CLUBHOUSE. THE ADDRESS IS 147 WEST MOJAVE ST PHX AZ OFF THE I-10 FREEWAY AT 12 STREET ON THE NORTH SIDE OF THE FREEWAY. I LIVE IN THE HOUSE TO THE RIGHT OR THE SOUTH OF THE CLUBHOUSE. THERE IS 2 HARLEYS PARK ON MY FRONT PORCH. YOU NOW HAVE MY NAME AND HOME ADDRESS. THE PLACE IS NOT HARD TO FIND ITS IN THE MEXICAN BARRIO AND VERY ROUGH PART OF TOWN. THE WALL OUT SIDE HAS A BIG HA DEATHHEAD ON IT SAYING HELLS ANGELS MC. IM NOW GONNA WAIT FOR YOUR SNAPPY COWARDLY CHICKEN OUT EXCUSE WHY YOU WANT BE VISITING US. OF COURSE I KNEW YOU WERE A COWARD AND WOULD EVER SHOW UP HERE. YOU ASK MY NAME I GAVE IT YOU, YOU ASKED MY ADDRESS I GAVE IT TO YOU, AS I SEE IT I WIN YOU LOSE. BY THE WAY WHAT IS YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS? LOL TALK SH...IT GET LIT! AT LEAST IM HONEST AND GAVE OUT TRUE INFORMATION. BUT YOU WILL NOT. WAIT AND SEE FOLKS. THIS GUY IS ALL TALK NO ACTION, THIS IS WHY HE IS NOT A HELLS ANGELS MC. I WIN FOR BEING A REAL MAN. I DONT TALK S..H..IT I DO THE REAL THING.
I believe in ANGELS

Baltimore, MD

#155 Jul 29, 2009
Well smiley, Since you are the expert in child abuse, brutality towards women and gang relations, tell me: how many have died at the hands of bloods, crips, and ms13?? How many time do the Angels make the news?? If you are so convinced that the are a bunch of "pot bellies"....post you address. I am just stabbing in the dark here...I figure you know all to well about being aa "pot belly" as you call it..just judging by the number of posts you have on here. You have been watching too much television...the world has changed alot since "The Wild Bunch" Now, go feed your fifteen cats.
Ron

Manorville, NY

#156 Jul 30, 2009
piggpen this is your forth name post everything here with picture no excuses for you You have used 4 different names . I got more bros in one state then you have in the whole world.
I read this at sturgis

Manorville, NY

#157 Aug 8, 2009
I go to sturgis people say Oh you from NC you go to funeral for babby raping killing hells angels men?Why you not tell me US hates Hells angel. I am joke with my support ha shirt?My summer vacation ruined.
Dirk

Manchester, NH

#158 Aug 26, 2009
haha bloods and crips get there ass handed to them by MC's in NH anytime they try and get something going. People on here bash the Angels on their computer, real tough.
Blog Reader

Scottsdale, AZ

#159 Sep 15, 2009
Ron wrote:
<quoted text> Sop the qUEEEER angel Is a Scared to Give his Real name . Hide in your club house with the rest of the punks . Punk whats your name and Home address coward? You angels all the same you give your club house because you need a gang to fight one man.
You obviously have a problem & something to prove; by the way, "Alot" is correctly spelled: " a lot" or allot ~.
Blog Reader

Scottsdale, AZ

#160 Sep 15, 2009
Ron wrote:
I said chicken boy I don't want you Punk MF talk at all unless you want to say your name and give me a picture so I know who Is talking ShIIT. You MF never can beat a brother and Bloods Or Crips would beat you bad You fat Biiiitch
Now there's another "bright" idea, do you want to borrow my GPS to find him once he gives you his address....? I'm real sure he's anxious to give you that, his picture, oh wait ~ you forgot to ask for his SS#!!!
Blog Reader

Scottsdale, AZ

#161 Sep 15, 2009
Well Ron; looks like the Biker guy's not too scared of you. Yet, from what I've read here; the Police will be picking up the Biker for more "alleged" charges of something 'cause they have his address now. Wait, I got it! For beating up another Woman, they just leave out the part it was done in Cyber Space.
Every Day

Charlotte, NC

#162 Oct 5, 2009
I pray for the brutal death of Mike Yevtuck
Freedom Lover

Scottsdale, AZ

#163 Oct 6, 2009
smilely wrote:
I have read hangels compare themselves to priests and cops those are just more Ha pro propaganda. h angels are a very small group who have a large amount of members commit these horrible crimes against women and children. of course out of millions of police and priests their will be horrible ones . the difference is their is only a couple hundred Ha in the USA Look at the percent. I cannot think of any group with a higher percent of members that do these horrible things to women and children and I cannot think of any other group that supports men that do.The Huge Difference the police throw out and arrest their trash. The hangels support and worship their men that harm and murder women and children.
That's funny; my impression is People make that comparison too. Probably because everyone knows there are too many Bad Cops, nice & clean cut that can easily fool the average Joe. And, Priest's well, even the Catholics are aware they have house cleaning to do. Why would the H.A. be any different? They have earned tremendous respect from the people who are busy protecting their own families.
Freedom Lover

Scottsdale, AZ

#164 Oct 6, 2009
Every Day wrote:
I pray for the brutal death of Mike Yevtuck
R.I.P. Mike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Howard Lee "Duke" Goff (Nov '08) Tue Looking 77 12
News Robin Dell Neason (Oct '11) Tue Jan guffey 4
News Miller, Francis Patrick Tue CatheRine Miller 2
News BERECEK, James A. Tue Lyric Rillera 1
News David E. Garofalo (Feb '08) Aug 27 Bryan 13
Poll Dorothy I. Lissenden, R. N. Obituary (Oct '09) Aug 27 KATHLEEN LISSENDEN 257
News Jeffrey Sean Brinkers, 37, of Jackson (Feb '10) Aug 27 KATHLEEN LISSENDEN 193
More from around the web