Actress Cheryl Holdridge, '50s 'Mouse...

Actress Cheryl Holdridge, '50s 'Mouseketeer,' dies

There are 7 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jan 9, 2009, titled Actress Cheryl Holdridge, '50s 'Mouseketeer,' dies. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Actress Cheryl Holdridge, who first gained fame as a Mouseketeer on TV's "The Mickey Mouse Club" in the 1950s, has died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

ALL AMERICAN HAWK

United States

#1 Jan 9, 2009
I'M SADDENED AT THIS NEWS.CHERYL WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOUSEKETEERS AND
I ENJOYED SEEING HER AS JULIE FOSTER ON LEAVE IT TO BEAVER.DOES ANYONE KNOW
HOW ANNETTE FUNICELLO IS DOING?I KNOW SHE CONTRACTED M.S.BUT HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING FOR SEVERAL YEARS.
Charles Brandon

Canoga Park, CA

#2 Jan 9, 2009
I remember Cheryl very much. as a young person then I watched the mousekteers alot and of As is with a lot of boys then Anette was the favorite followed closely by Cheryl.

The fact that she died from Lung Cancer is proof that smoking will kill you eventually. I finally quit after 44 years but because I've been drinking TEA instead of Coffee has helped greatly in stopped the cancer from getting me. Well I developed COPD instead.

So a word to the wise, Buy the patch and use it!
Kathy

Burbank, CA

#3 Jan 10, 2009
I didn't have a favorite Mousketeer but it's always sad when someone you've watched on TV for many years passes away. My condolences to any family members she has.
Daisy

Arroyo Grande, CA

#4 Jan 20, 2009
I still remember running home from school to see the Mickey Mouse Club. What a wonderful innocent time that was. God bless Cheryl's family and friends. She gave so much of herself to so many.
sandy n

Burlington, NJ

#5 Apr 11, 2013
the best smile in the world is what she had and still has in heaven.. Love you Cheryl.
sandy n

Burlington, NJ

#6 Apr 11, 2013
Cheryl had the best smile in the world and now she is smiling in Heaven. Love you Cheryl.
blue eyes

Arlington, VA

#7 May 5, 2013
Every one says i smile just like Cheryl and I'm blond

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama tours flood-damaged Baton Rouge neighborh... 6 hr Captain Yesterday 36
News Lois Marene White 19 hr discocrisco 1
News Teen lacrosse player wants to build field to ho... Aug 28 New Fairfield Wat... 1
News Alfred University student dies from fight (Jun '08) Aug 24 Jenna Torrey 4
Poll Dorothy I. Lissenden, R. N. Obituary (Oct '09) Aug 23 KATHLEEN LISSENDEN 274
News Remembering 'Suzie' Aug 22 RIP 1
News Former Medford resident Alan Osuna dies in Texas - (Oct '07) Aug 21 J girl 25
More from around the web