Sharon Terrell : Obituary

Sharon Terrell : Obituary

There are 1 comment on the Fetch Your News story from Dec 27, 2012, titled Sharon Terrell : Obituary. In it, Fetch Your News reports that:

Mrs. Sharon Larese Terrell, age 45 of Mineral Bluff, passed away Thursday, February 14, 2013 at the Kennestone Hospital in Marietta.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fetch Your News.

Wanda and Cecil Newbern

Lagrange, GA

#1 Feb 19, 2013
We are so sorry of Sharon's passing. What a mighty woman of God she was with a voice that could shake the heavens when she sang. I consider myself most honored to have known her and to be considered a friend. We love all of you very much and are praying for God's comfort to envelop you and give you peace in such a troubled time. God certainly gained a special angel on Valentines's Day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man who set world record for free throws dies a... 18 hr Mullahing It Over 2
News Dr Phil's most cringe-worthy moments Mon Texxy 6
News Chiropractor slain in Burlington had 'biggest s... Sun Obit 1
News Mortician May Have Fake Credentials Sun Parden Pard 10
News Police make arrest in Pasadena's Atlantis resta... (Jun '09) Sat The smart one out... 149
News Coffay, Phyllis W. Mar 24 JMC 3
News GLYNN, William Mar 23 Bob Walker 1
More from around the web