Baltimore rapper Smash dead at 31 due to heart failure

Feb 23, 2013 Full story: The Baltimore Sun

Baltimore rapper Smash, born Terrell Taylor and also known as T-Mac, died Friday due to heart failure, according to his aunt, Arlette Thomas-Fletcher and long-time manager Swen Brock.

Full Story
Tonya

Elizabeth, NJ

#5 Feb 23, 2013
I will not waste time addressing the ignorance of the person above. I knew Smash and I loved Smash. We went back to Top Shelf...alway respectful always responsible. I pray for peace for your family. God please protect his children...
Shana

Baltimore, MD

#6 Feb 25, 2013
That is the most unfeeling words I've ever heard in my life. He must know the life that he speakes for someone else may be his very own. But most people who says things like that do not expect it to happen to them or any of their loved ones. He had no clue who this person was and what he had to offer the world and his kids. My son was very fond of smash and was completely heart broken over this. I send massive hugs to his family, friends, and his children that he left behind...God Bless!!!!! He's gonna keep doing wut he do best and that's (smash) in heaven!!!!!
WHITE BOY JOSH

Alexandria, VA

#7 Feb 25, 2013
That was my man. Good dude who always kept it real. I met him like 5 years ago thru mutual friends. I was jus with him last Sunday. We lost a good one. Love u bro. Baaaaaby....
Law

Brooklyn, MD

#8 Mar 5, 2013
Met Terrell in 9th grade, His Mom was my first mentor. He used to drive me to school (OMHS.) Love you T. You will be so missed. Kai!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'JoJo Benson' found dead on Victory Drive 2 hr Will Dockery 1
Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Thu Roger and Terri 43
Jeffrey Sean Brinkers, 37, of Jackson (Feb '10) Thu KATHLEEN LISSENDEN 183
Dorothy I. Lissenden, R. N. Obituary (Oct '09) Thu KATHLEEN LISSENDEN 242
Obituary - Babette R. Harper (May '11) Thu David Wilson 2
Jasper Holmes Memorial Fund (Feb '12) Dec 23 Wendy 42 33
Woman fatally shot on anniversary of brother's ... Dec 23 SLiM925 1
More from around the web