Second Woman In Church Shooting Dies

May 7, 2012 Full story: www.wusa9.com

Howard County police have confirmed that Reverend Marguerite Mary Kohn was pronounced dead at Shock Trauma last night, May 5. Her body was transported to the medical examiner for autopsy ...

Full Story

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 May 7, 2012
from wusa9:

"Kohn was taken off life support Saturday night. She's the second victim killed after a homeless gunman opened fire at St. Peter's Episcopal Church before turning the gun on himself. The church says he became angry after being told to limit his visits to its pantry ...

"The Episcopal Bishop of Maryland, Eugene Taylor Sutton was brought into lead the private service after Thursday's shooting. He says the parish is dealing with a swirl of emotions, from compassion to anger, after gunman Douglas Jones killed the church secretary Brenda Brewington and Reverand Mary-Marguerite Kohn affectionately known as MM.

"Sutton says,'We blessed and hallowed the places where they were senselessly killed.'"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) 3 hr Roger and Terri 43
Jeffrey Sean Brinkers, 37, of Jackson (Feb '10) 4 hr KATHLEEN LISSENDEN 183
Dorothy I. Lissenden, R. N. Obituary (Oct '09) 4 hr KATHLEEN LISSENDEN 242
Obituary - Babette R. Harper (May '11) 11 hr David Wilson 2
Jasper Holmes Memorial Fund (Feb '12) Tue Wendy 42 33
Woman fatally shot on anniversary of brother's ... Tue SLiM925 1
House of Mercy gives toys to families in need Dec 20 Will Dockery 1
More from around the web