Buckwild Star Dies: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Being Investigated

Apr 2, 2013 Read more: WebProNews
Yesterday 21-year-old Shain Gandee , one of the stars of MTV's new reality show Buckwild , was found dead in Sissonville, West Virginia. Read more
Cindy Hancock

Roanoke, VA

#1 Apr 2, 2013
This is so sad!! A person so full of life and love!! Prayers to the Gandee Family and friends during this heartbreaking time.
cierrah

Fresno, CA

#2 Apr 6, 2013
My prayers goes out to his family... People need to relize life is to short and shain was a cool kid.... I feel like i lost a brother ...... Shain was just trying to have fun but it turned out for him to be dead.... Hes awesome and i love you shainw<3<3<3<3< 3:-(:-(:-(:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Howard Lee "Duke" Goff (Nov '08) 12 hr Gloria 10
News Jasmine L. Pankey Fri lee 2
News Steven Bishop (Nov '13) Apr 14 Guest2285 2
News Shirley A. Smith, Janesville, WI Apr 13 marilyn shockley 1
News Dean B. Lightbody 1965-2011 (Feb '11) Apr 11 David lightbody 6
News Man found dead at Bay Ho home identified Apr 10 Guest 3
News B.C. man presumed dead, appears in court (Oct '08) Apr 7 tdot 8
More from around the web