Brijae De'Andrea Carpenter, 19 months...

Brijae De'Andrea Carpenter, 19 months, of Knob Noster, has died; funeral is Thursday

There are 6 comments on the DigitalBURG story from Apr 3, 2012, titled Brijae De'Andrea Carpenter, 19 months, of Knob Noster, has died; funeral is Thursday. In it, DigitalBURG reports that:

Brijae De'Andrea Carpenter, 19 months old, of Knob Noster, was called home to be with the Lord Sunday evening April 1, 2012 at her home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DigitalBURG.

Debbi Bodenhamer

Warrensburg, MO

#1 Apr 9, 2012
This was my granddaughter and it was a horrible accident that God had control over. Please stop all gossip and rumors...it is killing those of us left to carry on. PLEASE!
Many Hugs

Plattsburg, MO

#2 Apr 16, 2012
Debbi people are nasty period.

I saw this beautiful little baby girl's picture and she melted my heart.

May God place his arms around you and your family
Tim and Andrea Hurr
#3 Jul 11, 2012
she was the most perfect lil girl who is missed more then words can explain and mommy and daddy love u so much and so does your brothers. may god give u all the happiness we couldnt and R.I.P. you sweet angel love u monkey
AnOnYmOuS

United States

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Timothy Hurr is NOT this childs father! Dennis Carpenter IS! Andrea should be forced to pay him half of her $25,000.00 insurance award (Paid November 2012 by Deborah F. Hurr's automotive Insurance) since he is, in fact, Brijae's biological father. That is, if the money hasn't already been squandered on drugs. Let's face the facts here, if these individuals wern't tweakers and high at the time, this would not have happened!!!!!!
Andrea Hurr

Sedalia, MO

#5 May 5, 2013
lmao anonymous show how much u know dennis carpenter nvr seen her drugs your funny again I love how people talk when they know nothing f our life Timothy Hurr is her family bathed fed dressed provided and loved her with all he had dennis walked away a week before she was born nvr showed up for custody didn't even want joint he left 2 boys and another daughter in mo he got a letter he was avised of court for this reason dumbass he did not sow once again I still talk to dennis' father he was aware of everything he chose to go on with a new life as so did I and Met Timothy Hurr that is always be her daddy she let him know everyday so on with the bs R.I.P. my babies we love u always and forever Mommy and Daddy
shastapie

Warrensburg, MO

#6 Jun 3, 2013
Dennis walked away and has no claim to this child

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ginger Ann Tyre Heaton (Sep '10) 12 hr were they related 2
News Arthur Jackson, Medal of Honor recipient and Gr... Sat nancy sanders 1
News Jeffrey Sean Brinkers, 37, of Jackson (Feb '10) Sat KATHLEEN LISSENDEN 206
Poll Dorothy I. Lissenden, R. N. Obituary (Oct '09) Sat KATHLEEN LISSENDEN 280
News Charity bike challenge in memory of council wor... Jun 23 Cars 1
News Liza Horvath, Senior Advocate: Not a pity party Jun 22 Kathyloveswright11 1
News Miller, Francis Patrick (May '15) Jun 21 I win 3
More from around the web