San Jacinto: Candlelight vigil for ci...

San Jacinto: Candlelight vigil for city manager's son

There are 5 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from Jul 29, 2013, titled San Jacinto: Candlelight vigil for city manager's son. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

Community support glowed in a Sunday, July 28, candlelight vigil in front of the home of San Jacinto City Manager Tim Hults and his wife, Tamara, following the death of their son, 20-year-old Brandon Hults.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

Tonya

Sun City, CA

#1 Jul 30, 2013
How devastating for the family to be going through this again. Our old neighbors. We were with you for Brian. We will be with you again for Brandon. God does not hate you. It is man who invents things that causes some deaths. Too many people. Too many toys. Young people have no fear. Hold them while you can. Thinking of you Tim and Tami and girls. Old friends.
San Jacinto

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Aug 2, 2013
God punishes those who violate the deadliest of sins: GREED!
Arrogance, lying and cheating deserve such just punishment!!!!!
God provides vengence against those that oppress others!!!
Don't fool yourself!!!!
Comes Around

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Aug 15, 2013
Arrogance and Greed...
...What Goes Around Comes Around, I've Always Heard. Too Bad The City Council Condones Such Behavior.
Truth Sayer

Stockton, CA

#6 Feb 12, 2014
Tonya wrote:
How devastating for the family to be going through this again...God does not hate you. Thinking of you Tim and Tami and girls. Old friends.
God has judged the Tim Hults family and He has found them GUILTY!!!!!
enlightened citizen

Pacoima, CA

#7 Feb 12, 2014
You know, I am anything but a fan of hults- I would truly be delighted for his b.s to be exposed, and to see his fall from power- however, there are certain things that people need to show some self-restraint on, before commenting. I can't believe that this particular topic has been picked up, months and months after the fact. everybody deserves to be shown some compassion during times of such heartache...even if that person is a complete jerk who doesn't have that empathy to show others. in addition, I highly doubt that this tragedy was a result of anything other than one of those unfortunate events that results from poor decisions being made- NOT the wrath of God. "S**t happens- it is what life is comprised of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obituaries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S., housing director at odds over funding Apr 14 Electra41 1
News Dr. Robert B. Moseley of Paris, Texas Apr 11 bsampson76 1
News Former state senator brings re-tooled faith-the... Apr 10 Binge Watch 3
News Alejandro Arciba Villarreal Apr 8 Was Arciba 3
News Merrill, Ronald Apr 5 Kermit Chaney 1
News Anticon Rapper-Producer Alias Dead at 41 Apr 3 Axiom 4
News Real Estate Broker, Developer Bill Kelly Of Gol... Mar 28 building seven 2